Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Predator missile FTW...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Predator missile FTW... Empty
PostSubject: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Ive got a good tip if you love to use the predator and are playing an objective based match. If you have one waiting to be used pay attention to the left part of the screen and if you see any double/triple/multi kills of the enemy happen let that thing fly right away. For the most part they will be spawing together and you can catch them helpless. Works great if you have a teamate/s that run stealth bomber. Yesterday morning i was running solo and had back to back matches with a 5 kill shot after a randumb dropped a stealth. Last night i had a bunch of triples and a 4 kill multi after stealth attacks. Some people hate the pred but its always been great for me and its usually a double kill. I had way over 1000 in MW2 and missed not having it in Blops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 pm

nice tip nixon, I just wait till some one is trying to capture B. but with your tip it will cause alot more chaos and they will stop going for B and camp C to keep thier precious KDR high
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm

The Bitch Bomb! I used it quite a bit last night because there was a 5000 XP contract. I just have to learn to not drop one on top of a damn building or mountain. I see the little red boxes all huddled together nicely...I'm thinking..."triple kill!" And then I realize they are in a building. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I've always been a fan of it too. You know what I enjoy more then using it though? Stopping them with my trophy system! Stopped 3 in one game yesterday......wah...wah...wah. How I wish I could hear the enemies crying about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm

But Nixon, the napalm woudl have been so lonely if you had Preds in BO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Predator is great in dom...i use it in all game modes when I'm running assault...but used it for a lot of multi-kills in dom. Also, the precision air strike is effective in dom...but pretty useless in KC...I still prefer the napalm...but it works...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:05 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
The Bitch Bomb! I used it quite a bit last night because there was a 5000 XP contract. I just have to learn to not drop one on top of a damn building or mountain. I see the little red boxes all huddled together nicely...I'm thinking..."triple kill!" And then I realize they are in a building. Mad

Yea i did that twice last night Mad ..... i have noticed when receiving care packages i get a lot of B.Bombs way more then i use to get in MW2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I've always been a fan of it too. You know what I enjoy more then using it though? Stopping them with my trophy system! Stopped 3 in one game yesterday......wah...wah...wah. How I wish I could hear the enemies crying about it.

I have a question about that, do you have to detonate it or just set it up? I have it on one of my classes but it doesn't seem to do much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I have developed a fondness for the trophy system too. I have been getting better at deploying it quickly at the first sign on the mini-map of a predator about to strike. I also have been deploying it when capturing flags. Just set it up and it automatically does the rest (up to two times). It can be subtle when it goes off compared to some of the other mayhem going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Tube, just set it up. I've been putting it on flags in DOM while capping as well. Love the "poof" you hear when their grenades are rendered useless. The only drawback I see is you don't have flashbangs or concussions anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 am

@skellington, this is the #1 reason i dont use it, when rushing around i would rather have flashbangs, but at the same time i HATE getting killed by a predator, especially when you play with randumbs and instead of spreading apart, they run towards you!

Spread out, dont run towards me, DAMN!!!!!!

this is what the randumbs get to hear when they decide beckvillebird needs more friendlies around him and they all run towards me to allow the enemy a multi kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator missile FTW...   Predator missile FTW... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator missile FTW...
Page 1 of 1