Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 pm

For some of the new guys here, if you are party leader and you are in a pre-game lobby and hear a teammate yell out "GOAT PRO" it means back out...

This is our callsign for a team of Pros or guys with KDR's in the 3+ range...

None of us mind challenging games, but when in a lobby with say 4 guys with KDRs of, for example, 4.14, 4.59, 3.08, and 2.97 it just will lead to a frustrating curse fest and likely rage quits... In contrast, our BEST players (who we know are beasts) like Tema, Nixon, Jerry, IDREF have KDRs from 1.50-1.80 and they are near unstoppable by normal standards

I know myself, Savvy, Fucili Jerry, are masters of looking up lobby KDRs quickly but for those who dont know how...

When in a pregame lobby, go to your barracks -> leaderboards -> kills then change your sorting by hitting triangle to lobby members

If you see lots of super high KDRs yell out GOAT PRO! Trust me it will save you later.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 pm

good message for the newer guys. I still LoL that 'goat pro' is the safe word....
And it started that evening a year ago with that poor kid trying to get goat pro....

I love a good challenge, but I hate a being in a massacre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Goat pro.....and bunny ranch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 pm

and my apologies to Unky, and some others yesterday for the game I raged out of midway...

I was yelling goat pro as loud as I could in pregame lobby but I dont think dwalter knew wtf I was talking about lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 pm

+1 to you kjcolby for this tip...I'm new to clan so I appreciate this info. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah, I know I zone out and don't hear it sometimes. You witnessed that yesterday Colby, I finally heard you last second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 pm

cuz I specified "DEATH THREAT GOAT PRO"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:58 pm

yeah...it's sometimes hard to hear what's going on on the mics...I try to check all that stuff myself when I'm party leader as much as possible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:01 pm

I think you were in there too Hoffy yesterday... its not that I want easy games but nobody wants to die 30 times in a round either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah...I remember the game...it can be rough to go up against a group of pros...I like challenging games, but I don't like getting my ass handed to me. Winning 200-195 in a game of dom is challenging and fun...losing 115-200 sucks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Stupid question but where are you guys finding kdr in a lobby? I know i can see kills,caps,defends and such on the lobby leaderboard but i havent found anything else. Blops was so much easier to size up the competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Hmm maybe if i read better id see you answered my ? on the first post. Damn im having too many brain farts today. Just hope i dont lose a finger or 2 when i go back to work from lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Hmm maybe if i read better id see you answered my ? on the first post. Damn im having too many brain farts today. Just hope i dont lose a finger or 2 when i go back to work from lunch.

LOL, Jerry tought me, he is the quickest at it
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 pm

good to know i wish i would have thought of it in black ops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Well I'm not new here...and I had no idea what that meant. Thanks! +1 Kyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I was in that lobby with you guys and it was a blood bath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Razor2112 has that dude on his friend's list. Not a bad kid actually, but he sure was kicking our ass! Can't recall his name, but it had the xX____Xx thing going on at apparently makes you a killer.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:23 pm

I think he was ipod or xpod something or other. Funny to think he doesn't even know his legacy lives on with the x30x. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 pm

GOAT = Greatest Of All Time?? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

Na, we aint talkin about ricky carmicheal, the GOAT...
It started of as this kid that was going for ghost pro but it kept soundin like goat pro....
And this kid was whooping our collective asses, hence the code word goat pro...
Bunny ranch came in a little later, but means the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 am

walldogkl wrote:
I think he was ipod or xpod something or other. Funny to think he doesn't even know his legacy lives on with the x30x. lol

xpodxquakex , thanks for the reminder walldoggie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 am

Didn't know that either. Thanks fellas, now I will listen for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:22 am

"Fuck This"...will also be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Na, we aint talkin about ricky carmicheal, the GOAT...
It started of as this kid that was going for ghost pro but it kept soundin like goat pro....
And this kid was whooping our collective asses, hence the code word goat pro...
Bunny ranch came in a little later, but means the same thing.

AAhhhhh....makes perfect sense now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks to whoever gave me the KD lookup tutorial yesterday. I needed to have it explained like I was a 5 year old, or how I have to explain anything technical or cooking related to my wife.

I agree with bailing on a pro lobby. A challenge is fine, but pitting my 24 hours (total) of gameplay against someone who spends nearly 24 hours a day, is not going to go well.

3+ KDs are usually found in Dom lobbies full of quickscopers who run Reaper/AC130/Osprey Gunner and camp their asses off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby   Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meaning of "Goat Pro" Callout in Lobby
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next