Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Now...or at least when this dlc downloads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Since there are only a few of us on BF...I'm going to start leaving messages right here when I get on. That way anyone passing through may see and join.

Just hopped off to finish the dlc Karkand. I'm a bit butt hurt right now from the ass whipping I just had. Seems everyone has gotten better...or maybe I just forgot how to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Is this a regular Sunday thing? Do we want to set a time? I'm down as I just bought BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:09 am

I can endorse this as a regular thing. I am going to give this game a chance and play it for a few nights I think.

So far I am liking it.

There is a lot of info on the screen, but the kind of thing that when you figure out what it means it could be very helpful.

Lets cap some flags!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:25 am

I'm thinking I'm gonna hit the Campaign so I can get a clue how it all works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 am

MANIC wrote:
I'm thinking I'm gonna hit the Campaign so I can get a clue how it all works.

Coward.

You can figure out a lot just by jumping in. After a few games I was capping flags and going even.

Just know your guns suck. The sniper last night was a 2-3 hit kill unless you had a headshot. AR has some recoil that makes things pretty tricky.

Researching now how to make the party system work....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 am

Just jumped on the bandwagon and bought BF3 last night. Won't be able to play it yet, because it is supposed to go in my stocking. Hmmm? Wonder if the wife would notice if I just took the game out of the case and put the empty case in my stocking? Regardless, look forward to trying it out with you bastiches. really getting the hang of MW3 now and enjoy it also so it will be a tough decision. BF3 Sunday night may interfer with BO Sunday night. Are you all still meeting on Sundays for BF3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am

It was my present as well. Shhh!

No meet set yet. Last night i was the only perosn playing it.

Trying to figure out how to make the squad system work properly on the internets. It is not user friendly one bit. Also getting more than 4 guys in a group that works will be hard.

I think if I get on with someone and we can experiment on how to make it work.

This is what I think I understnd so far on how to form a team.
Someone invites people to a squad form the main menu.
Look for server that is not full.
We jump into multi-player and hope that everyone in on the same team (yeah I know this is pretty f-ed up). If not the person on the wrong team can switch teams apparently if our team is not full.
When put into a lobby everyone may be a different squads. Everyone has to back out of their assigned squad. The squad leader (the guy who invited people) can jump into a squad that is empty. There are squads labeled A-H I think.
Then the rest of the guys can jump onto that squad leader.

Boom. Now you are a squad. Easy! (yikes)

This is what I found. I would like to try it tonight or today at lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 am

I can't join ya today but count me in if you wanna give it a go on Wednesday. I tried 2 games of MP and couldn't stop playing as if it was CoD. Basically I died and died and died
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 am

Yep. When I got tired things got ugly since I wa running around like a super tool.

When you go slow and use cover things go much better. Most maps seem to have positions where you can look into the objective so you can see the guys defending it.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Are you guys trying to make me get BF3? I just got a $30 gift card to wally world
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Dave...it's a whole other world...moving slow and highly cautious is so foreign to many of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Are you guys trying to make me get BF3? I just got a $30 gift card to wally world

I want to make sure we can group up before I advocate for a whole contingent jumping ship.

As it stands now I enjoy the game and I think it fits the way I had always Hoped BO would play.

I did see you on BO last night and Thurs I think. Seems like you are gettig tired of MW3 as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Slow and cautious seems like a good fit for me. Maybe I'll pick it up too. I am one of the old school guys that likes the campaigns too, so it would be worth it just for that.

It looks a tad boring though. Too much open space on those massive maps. I imagine you get used to the change of pace.

I can't see myself going back to blops for any reason.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 pm

LOL...I named this thread as if "Today, Sunday, I'm on...Now"

Not every Sunday...but since you guys mention it...I'm down.

I'm happy to see more people buy the game, and I'm excited to play with more clannies on BF3. There are only a few that I see on, sometimes they respond to requests...sometimes not.

Yes, it is a different world. Slow down and learn the choke points...or you will go 2-30. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Slow and cautious seems like a good fit for me. Maybe I'll pick it up too. I am one of the old school guys that likes the campaigns too, so it would be worth it just for that.

It looks a tad boring though. Too much open space on those massive maps. I imagine you get used to the change of pace.

I can't see myself going back to blops for any reason.

Remember, you can spawn on captured flags, and your squad, which means that you will not always have to run across the map. When no one is in your squad, you can always switch squads to make the spawn easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 pm

If you guys are going to hop in and play ... be on the lookout for this guy.

Run.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

HA...Carl beat me on this one ^^^^ ...my bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.   Sunday Night Battlefield meet up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Battlefield meet up.
Page 1 of 1