Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Playing against clan mates!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing against clan mates! Empty
PostSubject: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 am

Ok guys quick question.....if I find myself in a lobby against clan mates is it better to leave, as somehow it just doesn't feel right killing (or being killed by) fellow members???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 am

Well kinda depends I guess, sometimes it happens that you play against fellow clannies because teams are filled. I usually hope for the best when the match is played and hope to get an invite after. I tend to mess around more and not playing for the win tho against fellow clannies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

no chance rich kill them because if your against me i find it really enjoyable killing ya.

oh then make sure in the lobby you take the piss.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:11 am

dam strait lol i put on my piss them of class and go nuts with tubes and second chance.. they love it and always compliment me in the lobby lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 am

HeHe. I love killing clan mates if I get that chance . Unfortunately they normally kill me first , of which they take great pleasure in , I'm sure . Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 am

Ok thanks guys and girl Wink don't feel too bad now, next time I'll give them loads of stick if I do well....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 am

Be sure to aim for the BALLS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:13 am

I loved jumping into games and finding clanmates on the other side.

Stakeouts to the face can be satisfying. And if you lose you can always blame it on bad teammates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 am

Just blame the connection when your the 1 with the clanmates loosing! If it's the opposite and your the 1 loosing with the randumbs blame the connection also! I do that all the time rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

Don't forget to blame those "Magic Bullets"
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am

Ask Fatbrowndog. He and the others hate when I join on the other side when they have a full 6. That usually means that I'm runnning ballistics and tomahawks only. I usually last only one or 2 games on the other side before someone quits and they pick me up. Most of the time I try not to be on the other side, but if it happens I try to tomahawk as many people as possible as many times as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

Oh, and blame lags witches. Definitely lag switches Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Ask Fatbrowndog. He and the others hate when I join on the other side when they have a full 6. That usually means that I'm runnning ballistics and tomahawks only. I usually last only one or 2 games on the other side before someone quits and they pick me up. Most of the time I try not to be on the other side, but if it happens I try to tomahawk as many people as possible as many times as possible.

That and that damn gold olympia. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

I hate to play against them but if I find myself on the other team I treat it like any other game. The "Fire Crow" (spas-12) is an equal opportunity annoyer
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am

I forgot about the olympia!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

I'm with The1 on this one ballistics and tomahawks for clannies is awesome. I actually got a couple of them last night, but with the new maps I did use a gun a lot more than I have been, but it was the peashooter kiparis, so at least I gave them a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 am

If you cant join them kill them. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I forgot about the olympia!! LOL

A few days ago you joined up on me and we were in the pre lobby but you got put on the other team and you were getting me pretty damn good on Stadium with the Olympia. But you left for some reason maybe got an invite or something but after you left I had a great game haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am

Let's be honest... When playing against other clannies all of us are filled with delight when we kill certain other clan-mates. Mine would be Killface, of course... LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 am

I think my favorite clannie to kill is RIF, for some reason it gives me great pleasure to stab him with a knife or throw a tomahawk at hime when he is using that damn M60.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 am

MANIC wrote:
Let's be honest... When playing against other clannies all of us are filled with delight when we kill certain other clan-mates. Mine would be Killface, of course... LOL

I love putting Turp on his second chance ass. If he wasn't so damn good with a pistol, I would let him crawl around a little longer. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 am

NCFishboy wrote:
I'm with The1 on this one ballistics and tomahawks for clannies is awesome. I actually got a couple of them last night, but with the new maps I did use a gun a lot more than I have been, but it was the peashooter kiparis, so at least I gave them a chance.

One thing I learned recently about the Kiparis, it apparently has the same bullet penetration as the average assault rifle. It would explain things since otherwise it is 99% identical to the MAC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

After doing a little research it seems the Kiparis uses 9mm rounds and the Mac11 uses .380 rounds or 9mm rounds. I've had a few good rounds with Kiparis but I just love the Mac11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 pm

I love nothing more than killing clannies it's so so much more satisfying than killing randoms. I must admit that I'm with Snowrider on my fave. Nothing gives me more pleasure than putting mTurp into Second Chance from a distance then ducking down to hide so he can squirm for a few seconds then throw a flashbang in his direction to finish him off.
And I'm sure Manic will be pleased to know that nothing enrages me more than being mowed down mid KS run by his chugga chug Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Hmm favorite Clannie to go against would have to be Savvy. Only seen him on the other side of the fence a couple of times, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing against clan mates!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next