Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Awkward Family Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Awkward Family Photos Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 am

SweatyRaphael posted this on our site and i wanted to show you's .. what's your fav ?.. i know mine lol

Awkward Family Photos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 am

wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 am

more like .. WOAH lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:52 am

How ya been Shorty? When is the next super uk private lobbies going down again? Even though I always get two bars its always a blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am

black ops sunday dude .. every sunday from now as long as people show up Smile yer missed ya of late vegas ive not been on as much as id like .. you know how it is Sad commitments booo
dude if you ever see any of us on just throw a invite and youll get one back at the end of the game we are playing ... f'in party system .. used to just have every one jump in and now got to individual invite then wait for a response or not ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 am

Shorty, I'm positive I know which one was your favourite! Hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:00 am

its all about the pink heels baby lmao

Awkward Family Photos 84372192988626491_gqsJI8Ph_b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 am

I got down with the UK squad on BO's last sunday and plan to do it every weekend. Love to battle Fran. And yea the Party system is wack on mw3, I sent a tweet to that bowling guy but he gets a billion a day so he probably missed or avoided it. I wish they would make the party system to open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:08 am

There is not time to comment on what these fine people pictured here have to offer.

God Bless the internet that is makes it possible for us the share this kind of stuff.

Nice post Shorty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:10 am

that was some good, funny shit. Thanks for the laugh to start the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

no problems guys Smile thank raf he's the finder of such entertainment today lol ...

have to say tho ... wtf inspired any one of those pics but the one that jumped up and slapped me in the toosh was the women breast feeding her 5yr old + son and she has a shotty she posed with ?????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 am

I, honestly don't know what to say...speechless. And for me, that's really hard to imagine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 am

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
no problems guys Smile thank raf he's the finder of such entertainment today lol ...

have to say tho ... wtf inspired any one of those pics but the one that jumped up and slapped me in the toosh was the women breast feeding her 5yr old + son and she has a shotty she posed with ?????

Yes that was the first real shocker, but then more and mroe shockers. They just kept coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Some real disturbing ones in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

hey n8, did you see the pic of manic in his hay day lol

Awkward Family Photos 61431982386675600_EpF8SeJu_b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

1979. What an awesome year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

What's sad is I did have those glasses and I still despise my mom for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
hey n8, did you see the pic of manic in his hay day lol

Awkward Family Photos 61431982386675600_EpF8SeJu_b

Wahahahahahaha! That is classic. Is that really Manic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

yep ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

naa jokes .. its from that page awkward photos lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

although i must check that out .. ive seen a proppa bad picture of manic as a kid lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Family Photos   Awkward Family Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward Family Photos
Page 1 of 1