Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Empty
PostSubject: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm

ARs, SMGs, LMGs, Machine Pistols, Handguns

Shotguns

Sniper Rifles

Proficiencies

Kick: Reduce recoil 20%.
Focus: Reduce flinch 50%.
Stability: Reduce idle sway 25%.
Melee: Reduce melee recovery delay 35%.
Speed: Increase movement speed 10%.
Damage: Increase pellet damage 40%.
Range: Increase range before damage drop off 25%.

Perks

Recon: Paints target on the mini map BLACKBIRD style for 12 seconds. Tactical grenades count as explosive damage.

Sleight Of Hand: Reload time (normal, empty, add) x0.5 and weapon swap time (raise, drop) x0.5.

Blind Eye: Launcher lock-on time x0.5, bullet damage to killstreaks x1.6.

Extreme Conditioning: Sprint duration x2.

Scavenger: Will replenish throwing knives. Resupplies under-barrel ammo if the person you killed had them and did not use them before dying.

Quickdraw: Aim down sight time x0.5 and equipment usage time x0.5.

Blast Shield: Explosive damage x0.55 and flashbang/stun duration x0.5.

Assassin: Grants immunity to EMP grenades as well. Can not call in killstreaks during EMP.

Hardline: One assist will carry over to a new spawn.

Overkill: Your movement speed will be that of the lowest of your two primaries.

Marksman: Breath hold time for snipers and assault rifles with Breath x2.

Stalker: Full movement speed when ADS, adds 2 seconds to claymore, bouncing betty, and IMS timer.

Sitrep: Enemy footstep sound x4. Airdrop trap is highlighted.

Steady Aim: Hip fire spread x0.65 and sprint out time x0.6.

Dead Silence: Halves duration of Recon effect and fall damage x0.
Back to top Go down

For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 pm

I was missing the increased sound from enemys that came with ninja pro on blops. Will have to take sitrep out for a spin today.

you always find good stuff Chris thanks for taking the time.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

yes chris, thanks for additional information, it really does help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
I was missing the increased sound from enemys that came with ninja pro on blops. Will have to take sitrep out for a spin today.

you always find good stuff Chris thanks for taking the time.

For some reason I thought that was the Dead Silence Pro perk. Back to work on SitRep Pro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Surprised more people don't run with the heartbeat sensors as there is no counter for them in this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 pm

poppamatic wrote:
Surprised more people don't run with the heartbeat sensors as there is no counter for them in this game.

Assassin pro is the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

olmf wrote:
poppamatic wrote:

Assassin pro is the counter.
I prefer to use verbal ridicule pro in the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

and now that i have the rage mic i can say it immediately

dead silence pro is no fall damage, havent gotten sit rep pro yet, just cant get away from stalker with the faster strafe speed while ADS and delayed explosives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 am

Used sit rep on my class's all day today and only got to shoot one IMS. Just 99 more equiment kills to go Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

only 99 at least its not like in mw2 where you had to get 250 equipment kills, now thats a bitch......but worth it in the end, but in mw2 there were claymores everywhere to shoot, which helped alot, i found it easy with a silenced secondary so you dont show up on the radar cuz nothings worse than trying to shoot a claymore, or C4 with an unsilenced weapon and get owned by the guy hiding in the room past the claymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:33 am

I would love to hear louder footsteps...but not sure if giving up dead silent would be worth it. I run it on most of my classes and hearing my own steps drives me nuts when I'm not running it...I can definitely tell the difference on my ability to sneak up on people when it's gone. Also, I don't realize how much I love jumping off things until it's gone...hate getting shot a couple times, jumping, and dying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey Sith, don't forget you can knife your on Trohy System to level up your SitRep to Pro.

And I call BS to only receiving half damage when using Blast Shield. Can't count how many times I've run Blast Shield when using the Riot Shield and die from one grenade. It doesn't even save you from claymore or bouncing betties. Flak Jacket was SO much better in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm

I agree Earl. But blast shield is way easier to get in MW3 and it gives you a fighting chance, and really tames the flashbangs and stuns. One thing that it doesn't do that it claims to do is protect you from BOOBietrapped care packages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm

audiopile wrote:
One thing that it doesn't do that it claims to do is protect you from BOOBietrapped care packages.

Tell me about it. scratch I do this at least one time a night.

"Hey look everyone, I am going to steal this AC-130! I can't wait! have nevr had..." *boom*

"Uh wini, you didn't fall for that did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm

BigDaddyEarl71 wrote:
Hey Sith, don't forget you can knife your on Trohy System to level up your SitRep to Pro

That just made my whole day thanks BDE. I was going to give up as it seems like no one runs equiment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 am

can you still do that? thought they patched that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data   For those nerdy COD players:  MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those nerdy COD players: MW3 Weapon Spreadsheets and Proficieny/Perk Data
Page 1 of 1