Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Playing against clan mates!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 am

nice to have you back shorty!!

hope you had a lousy weekend and the council wacky was pure shit Smile

nice to hear that pure also gets kicks out of killing her friends.

played last night and hugo popped in the other team and started off by blowing 3 of us up with 1 grenade(nice one)

he got his ass kicked mwhahahahahah

anyway lets just smile and enjoy the fact we are a clan and can kill each other with a smile and swear in the lobby afterwards.....

oh and on a different note my wife wants you yto give up smoking manic as you may be a bad influence and turn me back to the dark side....lets hope!!

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:25 am

kicking the shit out of your pals is what makes free for all so good especially if everyone keeps trying to capture and keep the one room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

+1 to all the Beautiful Killers...(Pure, Savvy, Bomber, Fran and Shorty) It would make me proud to be fucked over by you guys any day. To me this shows a "Brother(sister)hood" that is an integral piece of the soul that is The 30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:39 am

ive had a think on this one and I say tube, stab, tommy and shoot the crap out of your clan if your not on there team I just cant bring myself to let anyone have the easy win you gotta earn that shiz off me just like when the wifey sulks when I seven ball her ass on a pool table (and trust me on more than one occasion that has stopped me getting my horizontal jiggy time bounce ) you aint gettin owt for nowt. You want that win cum get some king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 am

Dave just eloquently summed it all up and wrapped that fucker in a logical and concise bow.

+1 to you, Sir!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 am

I got a little welcome dose of this last weekend. I was in a private match by myself just running around Silo learning map, flag positions, etc. All of a sudden I hear..."losing C!" and I'm like WTF? Next thing I know, BOOM...DEAD! Still...WTF? I quickly realize Turp has jumped in the game and is killing me. Friggin Hilarious! I'm yelling at him, but realize quickly I'm an idiot because he can't hear me as he's on the other team.

Next thing you know, Savvy is in and a few others and it turned into a fun little game! I say you gladly kill your clanmates. It's like having close friends to FBDs comments...you actually play a little harder and talk a bit more during the games. It makes us better for general matches. It also helps me learn what the better players are doing to kill me so I can try to adapt in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 am

dave lol im glad im not the only one when it comes to pool and the wife Very Happy

hell my 8 yr old nephew has to pot for himself or he will get 7 balled.........
anyway rock and roll and stroll on in and watch your back at all times............thye uk30 will kill your asses without a seconds thought

am so proud

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

I'm clearly odd man out on this one. Please continue your circle jerk clan killing lovefest. Judging by the comments, it's like you enjoy playing AGAINST each other more than WITH each other.

Isn't that what private matches are for?

I liken it to playing against another football team when you have their playbook. Or stealing signs in baseball. I just have a completely different stance on that...so be it. Different strokes for different folks.

I'll back out the next time you Benedict Arnolds want to spawn rape each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:08 am

lol thats not what happens

its only occasional that we get caught on the opposite team.

totally prefer to play with the clan but once in a while the oppotunity arrises to shoot a mate.

it sounds to me your the one who is carrying on the argument about friend killing.

be cool dude and do what makes you happy

see you on the field

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
I'm clearly odd man out on this one. Please continue your circle jerk clan killing lovefest. Judging by the comments, it's like you enjoy playing AGAINST each other more than WITH each other.

I liken it to playing against another football team when you have their playbook. Or stealing signs in baseball. I just have a completely different stance on that...so be it. Different strokes for different folks.

and theres me thinkin you yanks were all about "friendly fire" jk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am

fatbrowndog wrote:

Think ya need to read our posts again, no one said they would rather play against the clan than with them but when you are the odd man out in a lobby I would rather play against the clan with randoms than play with randoms against randoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:27 am

I agree with Daveacus on the mentalility that if I end up on the other team from the clan I am still going to do my best and make you earn that victory. I also agree with FBD that I prefer the team mentality and playbook analogy. I play like a random and don't really communicate with the other team or tell them what our strategies are. If I end up on the other team it is becuase I am trying to get into a lobby. I will play it out and converse with the clan in the aftergame. If the lobby is full I bid adieu and go to another lobby. It is fun to hear all the whining and squealing on the random team becuase they can't get anything going, and I will admit it is fun to get a fellow member with an annoying weapon such as a flamethrower or RPG, but I don't purposely try to get on the other team to mess with the clan. I do agree that is what private matches are for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 am

Nah, I'm with you FBD. All these pro clan killing comments and not one has even made me consider that we are in the wrong.
If you want to do that, go ahead, but I will be leaving the match after it loads.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

Well FBD, I must commend you on your ability to keep this 'debate' polite and civil with your clever accusations.

Let me refer you back to Daveacus' earlier reply...

"ive had a think on this one and I say tube, stab, tommy and shoot the crap out of your clan if your not on there team I just cant bring myself to let anyone have the easy win you gotta earn that shiz off me just like when the wifey sulks when I seven ball her ass on a pool table (and trust me on more than one occasion that has stopped me getting my horizontal jiggy time bounce ) you aint gettin owt for nowt. You want that win cum get some king"

But let me say that your inability to understand concepts such as 'elevating your game' and 'being challenged' is troubling...especially being a man of sports and all.

I'll remind you of a question: Do you enjoy your games EASY?

Having one of us on the other side is not 'traitorous'...especially knowing the fact that none of us would ever think of telling the RanDumb team our tactics and such. When those of us find ourselves on the "other side" we will play to win and The 30 know that...and that's when the playbook changes on the fly...and the same goes for sports, doesn't it?

And just where did any of us exclaim that we purposely seek out playing against each-other?

Though, it is an interesting game to be had knowing that there is one or two of us on the other side.

This topic matter was NEVER about PRO-CLAN killing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

i beg to differ i believe we all have our opinion and should stick to them, and more importantly respected other peoples views on any subject and not throw insults there way because you dont agree. with that in mined i shall not be playing on the other team of some peops here as i do not wish to offend them and they clearly are.
i hope we can just drop this shit its getting pretty ugly, boring, school yard like and i for 1 have had enough drama this week thanks ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 am

i love you all

now be nice and dont use inuendo swearing at me or ill get angry lol

and you wouldnt like me when i get an

angry mwhahahahahah

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am

I second what Shorty says. Open discussion is a good thing. Once it degrades into insults and butt hurt feelings it is time to dial it back or this thread will be locked. I trust you will all keep this on the up and up. *Wet blanket speech over.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 am

Hmm, well as mentioned in a previous post I wouldn't try hard against fellow clannies in normal matches. I tend to fun around more but I won't give them an easy win. I hardly use a tactic since my playstyle is gun and run as a sneaky ghost, which is the same playstyle when I'm in a clan team.

However when clanmates play with tubes, corner camping or very annoying tactics against randombs why would they need to play differently if there against clan members. I dont think there are members in this clan that purposely play in such a manner just to piss me off. I enjoy the verbal abuse after in the lobby since I know were all friend and playing this for fun.

I prefer to wait for and play some games of my own if there is allready a full team. I know they will pick me up for some games.I am pretty sure that each of us enjoys playing with each other more than against each other.

I dont want to tell my friends that they shouldn't play against me or them telling me that I should not. If I play football/basketbal (footbal = not called soccer!) against friends but there in a different team (which happened a lot when I was still playing in a league) why would I give them the easy win. Wouldn't that be unfair?

I want to get the 15th prestige and feel like I've earned it, not easily grind there. That means upping my skills knowing that if I play with or against fellow clanmembers they will do their best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am

ok im lost when did it get nasty banter yay nasty nay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 am

tema i would hate to play against you if you tried harder wow

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 am

bomber is that a pic of where you sit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

Fucking Hell... Tema needs a new description beyond 'Beast'. I think it's because he's Dutch and "highly relaxed".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 am

Manic I agree with you and think we all try to elevate our play in sports. It's called practice. Private matches would be considered practice to me. It's clear that you feel differently and that's cool. I don't harbor any ill will toward anyone who feels like you do. It's just goes against my DNA to play against teammates and try to screw up their games.

I think this topic was to get opinion on playing against the clan and it was successful in doing so.

In summary: We all enjoy the game for different reasons. Nothing wrong with that. Thats probably why we all play... Lots of game modes. See you on the battlefield. Peace out!

Last edited by fatbrowndog on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 am

Me thinks this is a good discussion between adults with a bit of slagging thrown in. Everyone has their opinion and are entitled to voice them.

As stated by many people earlier I wouldnt go looking to play against a clan member except in free for all but if I try to join a game and end up on the other team WATCH OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I agree with Daveacus on the mentalility that if I end up on the other team from the clan I am still going to do my best and make you earn that victory. I also agree with FBD that I prefer the team mentality and playbook analogy. I play like a random and don't really communicate with the other team or tell them what our strategies are. If I end up on the other team it is becuase I am trying to get into a lobby. I will play it out and converse with the clan in the aftergame. If the lobby is full I bid adieu and go to another lobby. It is fun to hear all the whining and squealing on the random team becuase they can't get anything going, and I will admit it is fun to get a fellow member with an annoying weapon such as a flamethrower or RPG, but I don't purposely try to get on the other team to mess with the clan. I do agree that is what private matches are for.

Well put N8.

I don't seek out opportunities to be on the opposing team. If it happens oh well. I know I am probably going to take a loss either way,(backing out or playing thru) so I play thru the game. In the lobby if there is room I'll join the party. If not then I will leave and try to find another group. I don't think I've played a second game on the opposing team ever.

FBD: we love playing WITH you, please don't any of take this as an attack on your perspective. I respect the veiwpoint you are coming from. As I am sure most others do too.
I think some of are just coming from the angle that it's a game.

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am

Let's make sure that all this stays civil. I have not taken the time to read the entire 7 pages yet, but I can tell that things are getting a little heated.

To each his own, and everyone will have their own opinion, but this is the way that I look at it. I love playing with all of you guys, but it doesn't bother me to play against you either. Actually I tend to enjoy it as well. I don't care who you are I will not lay down for any of you. If you kill me you will earn it. We are a clan yes, but bigger than that we are a community which is on a much larger member scale than a clan.

You will end up in games with other 30, you may end up on the opposite side of 6 of us, or I may end up on the other side of 6 of you guys. Someone has a choice to make. If you don't want to play 6 vs The1, you have a choice to make, and if I don't want to play The1 vs 6, then I have a choice to make. Don't get mad.

It's the same decision that you have to make if your not a Ground War player and you or another guy is the seventh player in the lobby. One person will have to leave or everyone will stay and play the game. It's the same thing here. Make your choice and live with it.

As for me I like 6 man teams, but I will endure ground war also so that we can include more clan members. I also like being on that six man team that kicks ass, but if I jump into a game against you guys, I will probably stick around for a game or 2 before I leave. If someone else leaves first, then I will take that persons spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing against clan mates!   Playing against clan mates! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing against clan mates!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next