Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

W/L vs. K/D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

What's yours? And is your W/L going up the more you play with the clan?

My KD is a mere 1.18, but my W/L ration is 1.64 and I owe that to all the guys that I play with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 pm

K/D 1.16 and climbing, W/L 1.5ish. If I didn't play FFA, W/L would be higher! Too many 20-9 second place finishes that count as losses... Crying or Very sad FFA K/D is almost 2.0 though...
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Similar to you but somehow your SPM is far higher than mine.

K/D is 9945/8773 or 1.13
W/L is 466/330 or 1.41 (59%)

Half time on DOM the other half on KC/TDM.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm

K/D 1.09 (cant budge off that)
W/L 1.37 (climbs daily)
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:03 pm

KD: 1.39
Win Percentage: 48% (0.92)

I definitely win more when I'm with the clan, but I play a lot of SnD, and I'm usually put with a team of randumbs going against a team/clan.

My KD is higher solo, but that's because I'm selfish when playing with randumbs.

Lately I've been trying to work on my accuracy (16.4 I think). I figure if I can get my accuracy nailed down with the MK14, it should improve my skills using an automatic AR/SMG.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I've been trying to play S&D lately, so if you see me on send an invite and I'll join you. I've noticed a couple other clan members playing too. KDR is 1.12 w/l 1.30 fluctuating on both. kdr on tdm is 1.32.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 pm

W/L 1.16
K/D 1.01

Both have gone been going up lately, win loss more than kill death and that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:32 pm

K/D 1.29 and dropping started 1.6 after the first 2 weeks. Too much time with the blast shield, doing stupid stuff like trying the daily challenge for handgun kills ect, combined with a lot of crap connections on my end.

W/L 1.4 and going up.

Where do you find your spm?
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 pm

K/D is 0.801 (maybe 0.799)
W/L is 0.78

Both numbers DEFINITELY improve when I run with some fellow clan members. I hope to get that K/D above 1 in the near future.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

K/D 1.19...W/L 1.14...both have been going up...though I think I'm near my peak for KD as the progress has slowed there recently...W/L keeps rising though. Just a couple weeks ago I had 20 more losses than wins...now I have 50 more wins than losses. That is from making an effort to get into clan games when I'm on and playing less random TDM games...
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

K/D is about .77
W/L is about .94
I am stuck with about 20 more losses then wins gets to 13 then back to 20.
Stuck in this spot on W/L for over a week now.
My K/D takes a hit when I prestige then after I unlock a few perks and guns it slowly comes back up.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:43 pm

K/D .99
W/L .91
It depends on the game mode.

TDM/KC/FFA, I want more kills.

Objective, I want wins.

I went 0-45 on Demolition one night, and we won, I had 25 plants and 16 defuses. One of the things I really like about MW3 is that kinda play will get me support strikes to further help the team.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:44 pm

NCFishboy - if you track a player you can do a comparison of stats. Not sure where else to find it.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 pm

K/D .75
W/L 1.07

My K/D is at an all time high but my w/l is still average for me.

Just need a couple good nights with 10 wins in a row.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:51 pm

OK, I guess I was the one killing all the stats. My usual 4-15 games probably lost us too many KC games. Once I get MW3 again, I'm going back to Dom. At least there I can be of some use capping flags and such.

K/D: .48 (779/1626)
W/L: .75 (53/71)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm

U40, I had the exact same problem with my win/loss. I got lucky one night I was able to play as long as I wanted and we happened to be having a great night. Really bumped it up then.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

audiopile wrote:
NCFishboy - if you track a player you can do a comparison of stats. Not sure where else to find it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm

K/D: 1.62 - On the rise pretty steadily. I'd say I'll level off around where I was in Black Ops at just around 2.0

W/L: 1.09 - On the rise, but I've really had a difficult time as of late with connections when I play with the clan. It's really a bummer because some of the games are literally unplayable. I go from having 3:1 KD and that flips to a 1:3 KD just because of the connection. As a result it brings down the rest of team with my crappiness as it means more killstreaks for the enemy etc.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
U40, I had the exact same problem with my win/loss. I got lucky one night I was able to play as long as I wanted and we happened to be having a great night. Really bumped it up then.

Yea well for me it seems everyother night is Bad. Have a night win 5-7 games out of 8-10 games. Then the next night its lose 6-8 games out of 10.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 pm

So I compaired myself with some random firefighting x30x member who will remain nameless. So my SPM and his were about the same 218/214 but our score per game (SPG) were way different 8,828/13,068. What gives with that, shouldn't they also be about the same?
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Maybe you play more dom (longer game) and he plays more KC (shorter in time)

Or
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 pm

... ELiTE calculating things in nonsensical ways ...

Or

Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm

...maybe he uses different guns and pops more of the 10k bonuses...

OR

WL is 55%.

KDR is .85 or so. Up .10 from the start fo the game.

BO KDR was stuck at .68 due to 40k deaths.

This week it has been 1.1

I wish SPM was easier to determine. Especially for every game type. SPM for Domplayer may be differnt than KC SPM which is differn than S&D SPM.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:21 am

k/d 1.11 stuck at this for some reason, but lately been crapping all over it with even or neg games

i have been using alot of shotguns, i am going to make a concious effort to get my k/d better without compromising the win, i just find it so hard to move slow, which is why SnD is feast or famine for me.

i am better with the p90 but i lose the fun factor of spraying and praying.

i like the g36c so i will probably be running it a little more and try to "slow" down to help increase my k/d which will help my w/l.....at least thats the theory.
Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

My W/L went up big one night when I got in a long run with a real good group...19 wins in a row!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W/L vs. K/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: W/L vs. K/D   W/L vs. K/D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W/L vs. K/D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2 :: COD Elite-
Jump to: