Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Want a good laugh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:22 am

If you can get elite to work right and want to see something go to the over30clan group comments and check out this guy/kid that i guess i pissed off. I was sick of the spamming he was posting and let him know it and now he's like a STD that wont go away. He rambles on like some teenager and tries to make himself out as a COD messiah. Its kinda ridiculus how its called over30clan group but anybody can sign up. Wish there was a way to filter out the kiddies from joining. I dont even know why i waste my time responding to him but its good for a laugh watching someone get that mad over a game.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Wow, that dude needs to take his meds.

I really do wish an admin could delete that group altogether. We don't need it, since we can communicate through the clan page. That group was made during the beta phase, when we couldn't access clans.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Haha, I saw that. He apologized at the end and said he was done posting.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

That guy is a tool.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

I got a good laugh from him. I kind of like the group idea if we could get every one on board. With there being two rosters it would be the only to compare your stats with the clan as a whole.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 pm

wow...just wow...
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

I have removed ALL of the groups I added.

I only ever noticed people who were CLEARLY not in our clan running with it in lobbies. Not sure I understand the point of the groups now.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:18 pm

That guy is my hero.....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Wow. Sorry, but I had to defend my title as the worst in the clan. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

That's a good laugh nixon
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:23 pm

I think the group idea is a solid idea but there needs to be private groups and public groups. It's good so that you can see stats from all the rosters, but you need to be able to take out the trash every once and a while. Maybe a group mod or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 am

No fair we can't see the laugh on the Darkside. Could you copy and paste to forum for the

RED HEADED STEP-CHILDREN....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am

It would be alot of copy and pasting. This dude is looney and spammed the Over30clan Group page with atleast 50-60 posts dogging Nixon because Nixon didn't appreciate the spam.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 am

Here you go JK. The bottom is the beginning of all this stuff.

The1UrLookin4

Hey Vsinned. Get over it dude. I've known everyone on this Elite Clan Roster for over a year. Quit talking your non-sense. Do all of us a favor and take you med's like your mommy told you.

Wed Dec 21 2011 09:44:33

VSINNED

Hey Nixon....I had time to think about our encounter and like I said we are even. I think I went below the belt with your kid comment....I am sorry. Dont worry you all I will leave again I just wanted to apologize to Nixon and then I saw your leader acting a fool. I guess the truth hurts for the1urlookin4.....you owe it to your members to get to know who comes in but you are a bad person.

Tue Dec 20 2011 20:42:31

VSINNED

type-o I meant the1bottomfeederleader4. Do you do a lot of clean up at the store you work at???? It would explain your stupid clean up on isle 4 comment. And white powders???? Like I said people doing drugs it sounds like you. You will find the mute button if you can read so ask your mother to find it. PS make sure you read all the posts after yours to give a good response O.K. Honey.

Tue Dec 20 2011 19:59:27

VSINNED

@ the1Bottofeederleader4 Do you do a lot of clean up at the store you work at???? It would explain your stupid clean up on isle 4 comment. And white powders???? Like I said people doing drugs it sounds like you. You will find the mute button if you can read so ask your mother to find it.

Tue Dec 20 2011 19:57:00

VSINNED

Something to think about. When you join a clan that just lets you in without the founder not trying to get to know you first are you not worried you will be a member along side bad people like maybe a racist or drug user or someone that starts trouble or hate the way you play? My clan could have been around 30 already if we let anyone in...this clan obviously has a lot of bad people with the good.

Tue Dec 20 2011 19:49:18

VSINNED

@the1urlooking4. You sound like a racist. One thing you dont sound like is educated. You probably live with your parents.

Tue Dec 20 2011 19:48:08

VSINNED

The1urlookin4. Your the clan leader????? You happy with all the XP you got by bringing in just anyone ????? I guess losers would do anything to unlock titles.....your the kid. Your a bottom feeder too it makes a lot of sense now. Leaders should have great stats and not talk trash when the person is not there anymore. Well I'm back for you and you suck.

Tue Dec 20 2011 19:46:05

The1UrLookin4

Where's my F-N mute button? WTF is this guy on? Clean-up on Isle 4. It's a white powder substance. Oh let me call VSinned he'll clean it up with his nose. STFU and stay in school kid.

Tue Dec 20 2011 17:06:57

fucilli_jerry

This thread is really strange.

Mon Dec 19 2011 14:43:32

CrazyNixon7

Alot of good people in the x30x and ive seen basically 1 bad egg in over a year. We have fun and play well as a team. We arent here for competitions or anything like that. We are 1 big family although its a dysfunctional 1 at times but i mean that in the nicest way!

Mon Dec 19 2011 09:07:46

VSINNED

Something to think about. When you join a clan that just lets you in without the founder not trying to get to know you first are you not worried you will be a member along side bad people like maybe a racist or drug user or someone that starts trouble or hate the way you play? My clan could have been around 30 already if we let anyone in...this clan obviously has a lot of bad people with the good.

Mon Dec 19 2011 05:08:28

VSINNED

Mon Dec 19 2011 05:08:28

VSINNED

@crazynixon7..........between you and me what you wrote to me at my psn and ps3 and what I wrote here to you I would say were even. I am not mad at you anymore. You take care. We are even.

Mon Dec 19 2011 02:23:13

VSINNED

@audipile..........the funny thing is just below your last post was mine and you still deduced things incorrectly meaning you thought wrong...I have a clan and I was trying to recruit here I guess your memory is just like a chimpanzee not so bad but not so good. It was priceless though when you said notice you havent been added.....and ignorant.....LOL.

Mon Dec 19 2011 02:07:45

VSINNED

@audiopile you are the one thats ignorant you dont know the facts. Please child. I am smarter than you.

Mon Dec 19 2011 01:59:23

VSINNED

Please stop using the word we in this clan. You guys get in through no screening and testing and not know who your fellow clan members are ergo you would not know if they are a bad person or not and will have people like nixon and audiopile who just wants to write something down. Like I said birds of the same feather.

Mon Dec 19 2011 01:53:56

VSINNED

@audiopile...I was recruiting here by mistake I was not trying to get in. I am a founder of my own clan......once again do not speak unless you have the full facts. You are just like nixon. Stop talking for the entire clan members you are nobody.

Mon Dec 19 2011 01:47:03

audiopile

Lol, yeah, we are gonna have to change the name to over 40 soon once we add a couple more anonymous founders to get xp boost. We don't let just anyone in, notice you have not been added. We also do not tolerate racism. Stop being ignorant please. If people do not like the way we play they are free to leave, sadly you are still here.

Sun Dec 18 2011 22:21:08

VSINNED

Sun Dec 18 2011 19:04:40

VSINNED

Only NOOBS complain about sensors and noobtubes and claymores and heartbeat sensor. That is why they have the assassin perk but most players suck if they dont have quickdraw so they put it on and gets seen by the sensor. If you used the heartbeat sensor you will still suck. I use it to own the runners with quickdraw since lots of players play this game like HALO and are not very good.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:45:17

VSINNED

@audiopile what do you know? your a noob assuming you know anything. I have videos on how I play. Elite staff picked one its on the \nelite TV. Dont tell me about teamwork your in a clan that just adds people without really playing with them first. My clan has teamwork. Even with sacrifice my kd is what it is. You just plain suck. If you hid at corners and have a sensor I will still find you.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:38:53

VSINNED

@kaganmikhail.......Nixon went to my psn ps3 and harassed me first I was upset and this happens. Like I said I apologized and left then he went to playstation and said his hurtful words. I put him in his place. You dont know the full story but birds of the same feather flock together. You should aim high your a bottomfeeder too.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:30:50

audiopile

VSINNED, Anyone can hide in a corner with your boring classes and have a high kdr. It doesn't make you a good player. We play as a team and sacrifice kdr stats for a win and a good time. Please keep posting responses, we are quite amused.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:21:45

VSINNED

@snowr1der. A member in a over30 clan using spongebob jokes. your a joke keep watching spongebob. Why dont you go out of your way and check my clan team like nixonbottomfeeder and you will see its not a 1 man team. To all that replied with negative comments I say this...........All birds with the same feather flock together. You all are bad people and apparently bad players.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:05:22

bingo55

Hey Wall, can I be a bottomfeeder too?

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:02:41

VSINNED

@hoofyguns again if I was 12 or retarded what does that make you. Please do not use the word retarded there are lots of good children with disabilities and your choice of words makes you worst than NIXON. Your a loser.

Sun Dec 18 2011 18:00:17

VSINNED

@bingo55 your stats are in the wall of shame.

Sun Dec 18 2011 17:56:53

VSINNED

@walldog I can read. A bottomfeeder means a person with low status it does not mean the one all the way in the bottom like you said. With that said you are a bottomfeeder too. Happy.

Sun Dec 18 2011 17:55:23

VSINNED

All of you that replied would get upset too if he went to your psn ps3 and left you a nasty message............I apologized and left and he did that. I did not realize this was a clan forum....now to the ones that did not read how this all started you suck too I am on top and will stay here for a while. Bottomfeeders clan.

Sun Dec 18 2011 17:42:09

walldogkl

Oh VSinned... Why call Nixon a bottomfeeder? Clearly you dont know how to read leaderboards. I am very nearly the bottomfeeder and proud of it. Nixon is much better than me. Don't you dare take away my title.

Sun Dec 18 2011 17:23:18

bingo55

That's a great read. Guess he has never hit our site and doesn't realize that Nixon is actually saying what many of us were thinking. Can we add him to the Over30clan wall of shame or is that just for guys that get booted from the actual clan?

Sun Dec 18 2011 16:17:25

audiopile

He was trying to recruit in here? Heh good luck. If only he knew...

Sun Dec 18 2011 14:35:10

hoffyguns

I read it...and I think he's 12...or retarded...

Sun Dec 18 2011 12:15:11

sn0wR1der

Wow ...That Sinned kid is hilarious!!! All Over30Clan here buddy, no one wants to join your 1 man spongebob party.

Sun Dec 18 2011 11:40:46

KaganMikhail

W..T...F is wrong with people? So insecure that you feel the need to harass people on a gaming forum? Way to aim high buddy...

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:54:11

justyourhero

Take care. No need to get your blood pressure up over a game and over people you don't even know. Try not to make assumptions about people just because they're over 30. It is kind of odd in one respect. It is a public group and anyone can join, but why would you want to join if you're not over 30 or a friend of the >30? That's like me trying to join a group for samurai, when I'm not one.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:37:12

VSINNED

I am going to leave your precious over30clan GROUPS section soon. If you leave me a message at my psn ps3 I will come back and this will start again............BTW sites like these can be created by the first one that creates it not members but a member singular and you are no ones boss you dont own this site and your stats will not get many followers buddy.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:18:22

jsavvy

@VSINNED, angry much? Chill out dude.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:16:39

VSINNED

OOOPs type-o I dont want to confuse you. I meant to say anyone reading this would KNOW I am not a 12 year old. If I was then you like to argue with 12 year olds? What does that make you. Like I said I am smarter than you. Are you still bored? I am waiting for you reply. LOL.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:09:45

VSINNED

Anyone reading this would now I am not a 12 year old. LOL your stupid.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:07:31

VSINNED

I had left already and you could have put anything you wanted here and had the last word but you had to go and leave me a message at my psn ps3? I never went to yours. Your sad and you even looked at my classes at Elite. You are sad. Soon you will reply again and not be bored with these messages and will reply again. LOL.

Sun Dec 18 2011 10:04:37

VSINNED

I am smarter than you so whatever you say I will put you in your place. You screwed with the wrong guy maybe you can do that to your kid but not to me. I bet you anything you will look like the liar you are again and not be bored reading this post because you will reply again. Liar and loser and a dad. What a shame.

Sun Dec 18 2011 09:55:29

VSINNED

Then dont read my post. You are a liar and will reply again. Crazynixon7. Your the only one replying again and you keep saying members? Start spending time with your kid and stop replying here. Anyone can read the history here you started asking who I was and got smart when I said I was on top of your boards bottomfeeder then you go to my actual psn ps3 your a liar and your kid will be too.

Sun Dec 18 2011 09:51:41

CrazyNixon7

Nah actually u attacked me so i told u i didnt appreciate the spam. over30clan group was created by its members but its sad that random people like u can join and ruin it. Anyway im bored of reading your posts and like i said they make u look like a 12 yr old that needs his ritalin. Oh yeah btw Little Big Planet is a GOTY and even though i dont play it i enjoy watching my 9 yr old play it.

Sun Dec 18 2011 08:41:00

VSINNED

I am on top Crazynixonbottomfeeder. Stop thinking your anyone in this clan. I bet no one here is an actual friend of yours.

Sun Dec 18 2011 00:42:22

VSINNED

Your the only one replying...your the only one that cant mind his business. I just wanted people to have a choice and join us. You felt threatened or whatever and decided to call me out. I apologized then you attack me on my ps3 psn ? This is a group section and I did not mean any disrespect but you sure did. So suck it noob. I'm on top. They need to kick you out cause you suck and a troublemaker.

Sun Dec 18 2011 00:38:57

VSINNED

Stop being a parrot crazynixonbottomfeeder and using my material. Stop doing drugs and living off your parents....I own a house. Did you know that ELITE staff has picked one of my videos???? only the good ones get shown....tell me how you like it loser. I run and gun and camp and do everything. You are a noob that keeps thinking your clan has got your back. Your just a member. I made my clan.

Sun Dec 18 2011 00:31:38

CrazyNixon7

Wow all that name calling and hostility. Id be worried Santa will skip your parents basement this year. Keep up the good work with the foolish posts though. Its giving everyone a good laugh.

Sun Dec 18 2011 00:23:59

VSINNED

Crazynixon7bottomfeeder always assuming you know but you dont. you are stupid noob. I bet you dont play hardcore because noobs only play regular. I play all modes. Again before you assume watch my videos. You are sad. Stop doing drugs and living off your parents.

Sat Dec 17 2011 23:59:17

VSINNED

Death is Certain DiC clan is looking for new members. We are not looking for players who often wants to do clan battles but just players who would like to have good players to play with rather than having randoms. Hardcore game modes mostly. Send invite to VSINNED.

Sat Dec 17 2011 23:40:51

VSINNED

I am ranked high and you are low. BOTTOMFEEDER crazynixon7 needs a hug.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:16:03

VSINNED

I'm ranked around 350 on hardcore tdm with a 2.4 kd. regular tdm 2.5 kd and free for all 2.6 kd I can play all modes stupid.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:14:38

VSINNED

Crazynixon7bottomfeeder You actually looked at my stats and mw3 elite card???? I thought you did not care???? Your a loser NOOB. LOL.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:12:36

VSINNED

I dont care how you play I will still be on top because I am good. Like I said play Little Big Planet.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:09:38

VSINNED

Hey kids can you play againts Crazynixonbottomfeeder to get him more kills and a better kd. Dont shoot him hes the one that complains about noobtubes, claymores, heartbeat sensors and camping.....what a joke you are a NOOB. Do whatever you want and have whatever class I will still kill you because I'm good. I knew from the beginning you were a noob because you cant mind your own business. NOOB.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:08:23

VSINNED

I have videos so you can see how I play. I do everything so once again you are stupid. Heartbeat sensors are useless if you have assassin stupid. I put it on so you noobs that run and gun the whole time get owned. Sorry bottomfeedercrazynixon you suck so bad you even look at my classes. your sad.

Sat Dec 17 2011 22:05:25

CrazyNixon7

Yup whiny hyper 12 yr old indeed. Do u realize everytime u post u make urself look worse? You must be so proud of ur so called awesome stats. Lets see i saw 5 classes u run all with blind eye and assassin with a silenced AR plus heartbeat sensor. Plus you play ffa 99% of the time with those classes. Corner camp much???

Sat Dec 17 2011 21:24:20

VSINNED

Hey Crazynixonbottomfeeder...............Hows it looking down there? Im sure people in here join to check how they stack up againts another so dont say nobody cares about stats............again you are STUPID.

Sat Dec 17 2011 16:57:15

VSINNED

Your stats suck so bad you should not even be in here. Crazynixon7 bottom feeder is a lousy clan member and wont win many matches with anyone. You are a bottom feeder thinking being in a clan makes you better. You SUCK. Stop doing drugs get your own home and stop relying on your parents income you loser.

Sat Dec 17 2011 16:52:43

VSINNED

Carzynixon7 stop speaking for everyone here use the word I rather than saying nobody cares here and speaking for others...everyone that has half a brain knows clans like these with lots of members dont know most of their team members and you probably got in without somekind of test you SUCK bottom feeder and you dont have friends. PLAY LITTLE BIG PLANET KID.

Sat Dec 17 2011 16:47:19

CrazyNixon7

Nobody cares about your stats here. Let me guess your supposed awesome stats get you laid? Look at all the hostility from you just cause i told u i didnt like all the spam. I can only imagine what you would do if someone actually did something worse to u. U sure u are over cause u make urself look like a whiny 12 yr old

Sat Dec 17 2011 13:56:22

VSINNED

All my comments is directed to Crazynixon7 the bottom feeder.

Sat Dec 17 2011 11:07:30

atmmachine09

recently joined waiting on invite to join clan?

Sat Dec 17 2011 10:02:24

VSINNED

I will never leave this site to remind you how you suck..........kiss my stats. Play Little Big Planet kid.

Sat Dec 17 2011 05:54:54

VSINNED

Stay at the bottom of the list I dont care how many members you have its quality thats important than quantity...........dont go to my psn and text me the bs that you did coward put it down here where people can read your threats. I came back for you now Im on top of your leaderboards and dont speak for everyone here you probably only play with 6 or 7 people here stupid.

Sat Dec 17 2011 05:49:53

VSINNED

You suck CrazyNixon7 sell your game and play Little Big Planet.

Sat Dec 17 2011 05:46:26

CrazyNixon7

Wow someone has issues.

Fri Dec 16 2011 23:28:02

VSINNED

Crazynixon7. sorry brother I got upset...I will no longer post anymore comments. Good bye.

Thu Dec 15 2011 00:29:14

VSINNED

you seem to be slow so i will repeat myself this is a group site named over 30 clan. Crazynixon7 stop doing drugs.

Thu Dec 15 2011 00:22:34

VSINNED

I am recruiiting............under different GROUPS.....this is not over 30 clan. it is a group site.

Thu Dec 15 2011 00:20:06

VSINNED

if this is a clan why dont the leader kick me out. it is a group section and i'm recruiting mind your own business you dont own groups.

Thu Dec 15 2011 00:16:57

VSINNED

this is a group section not a clan website. join a real clan.......this is a group section. you must be a child and not over 30.

Thu Dec 15 2011 00:14:52

CrazyNixon7

I could care less if u are top or bottom of any leaderboard. All i want to know is you are dropping spam? Even worse is u arent part of the over 30 clan

Wed Dec 14 2011 23:25:55

VSINNED

Where are you PARKER? I lost your message. Death is Certain DiC clan is looking for new members. We are not looking for players who often wants to do clan battles but just players who would like to have good players to play with rather than having randoms. Hardcore game modes mostly. Send invite to VSINNED.

Tue Dec 13 2011 08:26:32

VSINNED

@crazynixon7 I am the one on top of your leaderboards.

Tue Dec 13 2011 08:25:40

CrazyNixon7

i cant say spam?

Mon Dec 12 2011 14:53:10

CrazyNixon7

Who is VSINNED and whats with all the clan *******???

Mon Dec 12 2011 14:52:42

VSINNED

Where are you PARKER? I lost your message. Death is Certain DiC clan is looking for new members. We are not looking for players who often wants to do clan battles but just players who would like to have good players to play with rather than having randoms. Hardcore game modes mostly. Send invite to VSINNED.

Mon Dec 12 2011 05:11:26

X_Payload_X

can i get a clan invite? i registered on the website.

Thu Dec 08 2011 19:09:55

VSINNED

We are DiC. Death is Certain clan. Looking to add new members. We are a good and fun group. My stats speaks for itself. Send invite to VSINNED. Thank you.

Wed Dec 07 2011 17:22:36

maverickdrk

the1urlookin4 soonerchris hit me up

Sun Dec 04 2011 15:17:44

The1UrLookin4

Several of the people that have posted below have invites for the Over 30 Clan. We are activating the double XP tomorrow night 7-8 central. You need to accept your invites ASAP if you want the double XP.

Thu Dec 01 2011 10:15:23

CHRISbum

what up any1 play 4pm cst to around 4am?

Tue Nov 29 2011 02:38:54

OV_DEATHNIGHT

hello my name is jeremy and i was wannting to join

Sun Nov 27 2011 16:56:59

VSINNED

We are TheLoveClan. We have been playing since MW2. Looking to add new members. If you are tired of playing with random players that makes the game harder join us. We play Hardcore game modes only although I'm very good at free-for-all as well.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

LOL. I'm going to add him to friends list ASAP
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Good read. Worth the laugh. Stop feeding the troll on the group forum. (Cant help it, I egged him on also) What a dumbshit. Almost worth poking him with a stick, but I am sure he will spam the site with tons of more dumb posts. I think I will ignore him from now on. Here is what I pictured Nixon and this dipshit looking like.
Want a good laugh? Intern11
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

The bunny on the right is in a knife lung, I think Nixon toast.
I've reported him for spamming and abuse, might do it again if I remember. It's likely he is doing this all day on several different groups.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:14 pm

I love how he spammed about 2 different clans: TheLoveClan and then the DeathIsCertain clan. The first one must have kicked him out for being annoying.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Bummer. He has left our group. He is in 5 or 6 other groups spamming them now. Good riddance to that dummy.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 pm

You don't have to be in a particular group to spam it with posts.
Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 pm

I wasn't aware of that. I thought you had to be a member of the group to post comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want a good laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want a good laugh?   Want a good laugh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want a good laugh?
Page 1 of 1