Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Theater mode ON or OFF?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Theater mode ON or OFF? Empty
PostSubject: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 pm

When the game first came out and there were all the connection/lag issues I saw a tip to turn off the theater mode. How many have turned it off and how many have turned it back on since and is there any noticeable difference?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 pm

I never turned mine off. Which reminds me that I need to some editing for my 1st MW3 vid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Cant help on this one Smile.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

I have mine off and still have It off. If you leave it on, its like having a connection twice. I will continue to leave it off. I don't want anything eating up my band width. Also, I talked to an old friend this past weekend. He is a video game tester like Grandma's Boy. He swares the PS3 has more gaming problems to to the ram capacity. PS3 is 256 and xbox is 512. Could this be our problem with the mics or are xbox clan members experiencing the same problems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 pm

I turned my theather off for while. I didn't notice a difference either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm

miggily, xbox has a totally different chat system than ps3. not exactly sure how it works, but it runs through the xbox party system rather than the game, so I don't think they have the mic problems we do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:22 pm

I leave it off. May help but I'm not sure since I've never played with it on. It would be hard to confirm either way since connections go from great to horrid pretty fast anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm going to give it a try this weekend and see if I notice any difference. Course after a few beers I'm sure I'll swear it makes it horrible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 pm

I had it on, but just turned it off this morning because I can't even view the videos I put in the vault anyhow. Keep getting an out of memory error! No point running it if I can't even see the videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I had it off, now on, and I don't see a difference.

BTW is there a way to watch someone else's game play in first person in theater? Or only if it's in their file share?

I need to see how to play Dome. I'm doing something wrong. I never have good KD games in that awful map. You almost have to run Assassin because there is no time to shoot down UAVs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:

I need to see how to play Dome. I'm doing something wrong. I never have good KD games in that awful map. You almost have to run Assassin because there is no time to shoot down UAVs.

Dome is hard for high KD, the best plan is to try and break even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Keep to the edge of the map. under no circumstance do you ever go in the middle. It's an absolute death trap. There are lines of sight from all directions and the spawns WILL always flip on you so the enemy can come from any direction at any time. Don't go up on the cat walk either. It's far too easy to see you from almost any direction. Lots of random nades over the wall where you think the enemy will be. Chances are you'll at least get a hit marker. I always level up Recon in Dome since you can just lob nades/tac nades into the middle of the map and almost always hit one or two people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I like to lock down the area between A-dom and C-dom on dome. Leading with flashes and then either mugging people with the p-90 (easy triple kills due to clip size) or akimbo fmgs. Lots of corners to hide in to call in your killstreaks, and three people with a 1.0 k/d can lock that whole half of the map down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 pm

I played it a few times last night and it was better. I sort of patrolled the exits of the Dome and was able to have a few good KD games there. I think I was running too much, and you're right about the middle. Instant death. I'l run out and get one or maybe 2 kills, but then you're shot in the back. It's like the train station in Underground. Just don't go in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theater mode ON or OFF?   Theater mode ON or OFF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theater mode ON or OFF?
Page 1 of 1