Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Do you wanna Hack?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Wanted to post this. Yesterday prior to a dom match on dome a randumb sent me a message asking me if I wanted a mw3 hack. I didn't reply I did report him though. I only know of one glitch that is verified. There is a way to get on top of the cave in village. You need a partner and a funky setup. Something like a sniper rifle tac insert, etc. Then you headshot your team mate and somehow run up that giant stump like a ramp and it sends you up above the cave. HOw people figure this out is beyond me. Must be something the designers leaked to a friend then it snowballs from there.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

You can get out of the map on Outpost, same deal only with a shotgun. Don't these kids have homework or chores to do?
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I imagine we'll see a lot more of this now that all the kids will have this game. This is the same time of year MW2 went to shit with all the hacks and jtaggers, right after Christmas.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Hacking is for bitches!! Have a good day.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm

BigDee_73 wrote:
Hacking is for bitches!! Have a good day.

you forgot bitches at the end but agree 100% +1 sir
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm

If I wanna hack, I go back to Black Ops... for some Hacker Pro fun.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

If you have to exploit a game glitch to get kills you are weak. Weak.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 pm

i posted this in euk30 and thought it was fitting to your thread Obticeo Sicarius Smile

id like to point out a observation of mine and it seems to be coming good. since we started playing we were confused as feck and did not know the maps, modes, guns, ect plus the game started broken (properly) with hackers being rife in the lobby's and glitches by god the glitches are so many. the hackers have been the main problem here really because with some of the hacks they are subtle like aim bots, you would barely notice them, ive heard of lots of clannies being called aim bots/hackers ect and its because they are good at the game. thats how close a fine line it is between a hacker and a good player... but i have faith in infinity ward because they have come good before and i belive the next few months will show good improvement in this problem if most of it hasnt already been sorted with the updates we have already ...

mw2 is a great example of what im trying to say, at one point the hackers were sooo rife that the game had completely change from how it started, what with 1886's akimbo shooting big ass fire balls right across the map destroying anything they touch, to aim bots, wall hacks ect ect. this actually got ALOT worse when blops came out and every lobby had a hacker so going back to mw2 was very hard and un enjoyable..... but .. one fine day along came infinity award and kicked the hackers asses out of of the game ewerrr .... literally 1 day all of a sudden the hackers were gone, boy the difference it made to the game was Phenomenal i couldn't believe it a new game all together ..

here is a peak at a hacking vid made buy a site that supply's the cheats .. go look they have a lot to offer (fucking knobs) sorry but it rouls me up.

ive actually seen this hack in a kill cam against some of us on mw3 so its not fake, note the fully auto 50 cal with auto headlock shooting spawns getting triples easy, also heard a friend was offered to stay or leave a lobby because some one in the lobby was about to hack the whole lobby and unlock every thing for the people in it .. challenges perks weapons ect every thing .. it happened to me in mw2 but i had no warning the fucker just hacked us all ... i lost a years worth of mw2 stats because of that i reset it all tho ...
this all happens still because the coding in mw3 is very much alike to mw2 so the hacks are nearly the same as before.

im glad to see all this changing each time they update and it seems less chaotic every time they do Smile it wont be long im sure ... err i hope lol
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 pm

No...I wanna rock!
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Shorty, it would be pretty obvious if someone was rolling out all head shots in the killfeed. I could see the quickscopers doing this but have yet to see anything so obvious. But you are right, same aim hack they used on MW2 and Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 am

Laughing
hoffyguns wrote:
No...I wanna rock!

+1 Hoffy!
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:36 am

Do you wanna Hack? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm2EBda571HBQJouEqsgNg0F6FNHWOtXwgQGG5TfVpKlmSufq2
As do these guys
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 am

+1 to you Death Threat for busting out the 80s hair metal cover art from that album!

I agree that it's sad that people feel the need to cheat...I hope banning is done properly and if it could ban their machine/IP address even better.
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:44 am

Agreed Oldschool, just too many kids worried about precious stats!
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 pm

What kind of pride can you take in doing well in the game if you have to rewrite code to do it? Do they sit back and think to themselves, "Yeah, I fucking DOMINATED that game?"

Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 pm

I think people do it to just to intentionally piss people off, and they do that quite well.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Agreed. Its kinda like the moron who made bird flu an airborne illness. "Why did you do it....to see if it could be done". Many great and equally evil things have been acomplished with this mindset. And boobs. Lol
Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 pm

And Boobs lol

Crazy

was thats from a consol or computer? thats all jacked up lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you wanna Hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you wanna Hack?   Do you wanna Hack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you wanna Hack?
Page 1 of 1