Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Empty
PostSubject: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

...waiting for games. It can get horrible. Yesterday I unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it back up again, and washed the dishes that wouldn't go in the dishwasher in between games.

I like playing in a group...the game is way more fun and we win more often...but at times this just drives me nuts. I don't even mind lag problems...but, I want to play...not sit and watch one name at a time pop in and out of the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Agreed. If I'm running the party, I'll take the four of us and run team tactical. If we get a 5th I'll run DOM/KC/ETC. If we get a 6th, I'll offer to bow out so that there's not 6 of us NOT playing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Agreed. If I'm running the party, I'll take the four of us and run team tactical. If we get a 5th I'll run DOM/KC/ETC. If we get a 6th, I'll offer to bow out so that there's not 6 of us NOT playing!

If I am the 6th in and the game won't start I back out so that the guys that were playing can get back to playing...

I start my lobbies at 5 now, I hate potentially leaving someone out but 5 guys actually playing is better than 6 guys sitting..

Some times the 6 man parties are not an issue...It is as weird as all the other BS weird shit that happens with this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 pm

What I don't get is how we can go into a lobby with 3 people...sit there forever...get frustrated and leave and join a lobby that has 3 different people in it...why the hell weren't they merged before. We didn't have these problems in blops...

And yeah it's not always an issue...it's real fun when you play for an hour or so without issues then suddenly can't find a game for the next half hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 am

This is going to sound like a noob question but......other than getting an invite to join a group how can you see if any of the clan have a lobby going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:55 am

SIFan, hopefully you have many of us on your friends list and can see our status after pressing the triangle button when at he menu in online mode. Also if you are on one of the clan rosters on elite you can arrow to the right a couple clicks and it will show everyone in the elite clan, depending on which roster you are on I or II. Please feel free to shoot me an invite if you need help filling your FL.

I think the vast majority of us agree that getting into a match with 6 in the party can be frustrating. I'd like to see a few different game modes than Dom/KC played. Parties usually seem up for it so leaders throw some different modes out there and let people change up loadouts in the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 am

Same here Snow, if I'm the dreaded 6 and can't find a game, I offer to leave. Last night we had no problems getting 6 in a game. Ran alot of team tactical and no problems there.

I just don't get why when you have 6, you can only get 3 people for the other team to join. Why 3, why's that the magic number? Plenty of randoms trying to get in I'm sure. It almost seems like when you have 6, it only tries to get you in a game with another party and not just 6 randoms? Pretty F'n stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

Steelers-Irishfan, feel free to add me...I might have already....can't remember as I've added about 25 people in 2 weeks. I've backed out before. I guess if we were in a group of 6 we could try Ground War but that have 3 randumbs on the team which could work out good or bad.

As for other game modes, how many of us play Demolition or HQ? I'm still wanting to get in on more DZ and Team Defender. But regardless, I just want to play and not sit in a lobby. It's almost bad enough that it's easier to get in a match of Survival (which I did last night with Clappy and we made it to wave 30 on Seatown before I got mauled by a dog and neither of us could revive the other, not sure how Clappy went down but I'm sure it was done courageously...good fun!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Same here Snow, if I'm the dreaded 6 and can't find a game, I offer to leave. Last night we had no problems getting 6 in a game. Ran alot of team tactical and no problems there.

I just don't get why when you have 6, you can only get 3 people for the other team to join. Why 3, why's that the magic number? Plenty of randoms trying to get in I'm sure. It almost seems like when you have 6, it only tries to get you in a game with another party and not just 6 randoms? Pretty F'n stupid

Probably to keep randoms from getting butthurt and crying to mommy. Same as the reasons for revenge spawning, lag compensation, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Yeah, you're probably right Jerry, seems IW only caters to the whiny little brats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 pm

So I dont know if it will work or not, but might be worth a try. If you get a party together and start searching but it seems to be a dead search back out. Change the party leader, then repeat.

It seems to me that the searches run on a region based on the pty leader. Ive noticed the other day that when Saintlummox was the leader that the other players where also Canadians. Based on some of the clan tags they were running. I also noticed that when Im pty leader the lobby gets full of ppl from my area, based on 313 and DET in GTs or clan tags.

Might help, might not, but worth a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm

I find it's getting a bit better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Really seems to be hit and miss. I think we had 6 last night for awhile and seemed to be finding games. The hilarious thing is that for most of a couple games everyone was getting 3 bars with me getting the 2 yellow....and things were just going perfectly fine.

Those bars are all lies I tell you!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:36 pm

The Bars are a Lie steven A lieeeee < Liek NACHO Lebre

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 pm

I think it's much worse when you have the 4 bars showing so you have the expectation of some kind of good connection...and then get horribly disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I think Jerry's reaon is the only one that makes sense.

They touted the whole ELITE and clan features and then proceeded to punish clans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I havent had much time to play this lately so thats why i have been running lonewolf. I like to get in and out of games and not take up a spot for a game or two in someones lobby. If i have not joined up its not because i am being a dick and ignoring you, i probably have to bail soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Yeah, but a little time is better than no time.

However, if you have real limited time and it takes time (a lot of time) to get matched I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...   The only reason I don't like playing clan games is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only reason I don't like playing clan games is...
Page 1 of 1