Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I'm back on the box

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm back on the box  Empty
PostSubject: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 am

Hi everybody it's CPT Crumpler, I'm back cheers to kick some ass with ya !!!
So hit me up for a game when I'm online.
Jk I need a invite to the clan on elite pls.

P.S
Fireman pls add me back to your friends list bud. Crying or Very sad

Cheers
CAPTIANCRUMPLER xbox 360 GT
SGTHugoStiglitz9 ps3 GT

Last edited by SGTHugoStiglitz9 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 am

Noooooooooo Hugo!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:10 am

I will be going back and forth between the ps3 & xbox 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 am

Gotcha, just hate to see anyone from PS3 side get lost to the darkness. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 am

What a cheap hooker! I hate you people! AND YES I SAID YOU PEOPLE! Kidding have fun on the darkside of things Mr. Stiglitz. One of these days Ill break down and get an xbox but probably not until Halo4. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:48 am

Fuck you, Hugo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:48 am

No worries peeps i will not abandon the PS3 side !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am

MANIC wrote:
Fuck you, Hugo

LMAO bud !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am

MANIC wrote:
Fuck you, Hugo

Classy. I was going to further insult Hugo, but then I knew Manic would do it for me. This is why I love you so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 am

No prob Capn.....LOL.I played for a lil while on the darkside last nite, since no one had room for me on PS3.Guess I'm not in the "CLICK".J/K.Send me a another FR bro, and I'll add you this pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:00 am

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
No prob Capn.....LOL.I played for a lil while on the darkside last nite, since no one had room for me on PS3.Guess I'm not in the "CLICK".J/K.Send me a another FR bro, and I'll add you this pm.

Bullfuckingshit! I havent even seen you online in the last few days, so take that shit across the street. Also I love how you sent me a message : Full?. I answer yes and then FIREMANLFD525 is now offline. What a whore. Seriously though where you been my brothafromanothamotha. I miss have my FMG9 sidekick running with me. Sad
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

Capt. Your invite is waiting for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
MANIC wrote:
Fuck you, Hugo

Classy. I was going to further insult Hugo, but then I knew Manic would do it for me. This is why I love you so much.

Yup Manic has got class LOL..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 am

The best thing about playing with Fireman is hearing beep.beep.beep....boom, "dumbass" HAHA!! Cracks me up every time!
Back to top Go down

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
Capt. Your invite is waiting for ya.

THX bud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am

Ya Fireman cracks me up too !!!
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:35 am

Capt.

Check your elite again from your computer. I think you might have a surprise waiting for ya.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 am

THX JK you are the man !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 pm

We'll look after you here sunny
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Welcome back Captain. I will look for you in the trenches my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
FiremanLFD525 wrote:

Bullfuckingshit! I havent even seen you online in the last few days, so take that shit across the street. Also I love how you sent me a message : Full?. I answer yes and then FIREMANLFD525 is now offline. What a whore. Seriously though where you been my brothafromanothamotha. I miss have my FMG9 sidekick running with me. Sad

I love ya so much Vegas that if I can"t get in your lobby,then I just can"t get a motive to play.
What can I say? I got jealous last nite, since you were cheating on me, so I went and fucked around on you with the Darkside.Paybacks a bitch! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Rofl. Got me dying at work brah. We'll get some games in today if your online my brotha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah! bounce

Captain Cucumber back to the rescue! lol!

Welcome back to the Dark Side man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Starlitkiller J wrote:
Yeah! bounce

Captain Cucumber back to the rescue! lol!

Welcome back to the Dark Side man...

LMAO !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:14 am

cool to hAVE YOU back on the xbox side. ohh and sorry guys i havent been on much laately i got my new job at academy and i work 930pm till 5 or 6 am so i dnt get much play time till the weekeneds but dont worry youll all see you this weekened i get off sat at 8pm and im off sunday so its mw3 all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back on the box    I'm back on the box  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back on the box
Page 1 of 1