Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Empty
PostSubject: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 am

Merry Christmas Eve (and a Merry Christmas since I don't imagine I will be on much tomorrow)! Happy Hanukah for our Jewish brethren. I won't be on until after the new year...away with the family on vacation and bringing the PS3 would have been less than tactful!

See you all in the New Year...looking forward to 2012 with the 30!

santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:01 pm

u too sir and to all a good night....p.s, I woulda took my PS3... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Merry Christmas everybody!!! And a happy new year

Ya, taking the PS3 to the in-laws would probably not go over to well.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Same to you all...we start our celebration today and I will be without game for the next 3 days or so...sigh...

Have a holly jolly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! I look forward to 2012 with you all. I hope everyone enjoys time with their families and friends santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Merry Christmas to all! Doesn't look like it will be a white one here but at least it's not freezing either.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great and safe one! No snow this year for us either, bummer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 pm

merry Christmas ya'll have a great day and i hope Santa brings you what you want Wink no not a xbox lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Merry Christmas to all my 30 members!
Stay safe and be careful as you travel over the holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
AggroAce

AggroAce

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Happy Non-Denominational Holidays...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Merry Christmas y'all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Merry christmas to the whole 30 family from your friendly nieghbir hood sithmiester. Now just 4 more hours till get off work and can enjoy it. Til then im counting on you guys to drink for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Merry xmas to all and give your kids a great big hug for me. Love ya guys keep safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 am

To quote Tiny Tim "Merry Christmas....everyone"
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your time with family and friends, remember the blessings you have received this year and I look forward to another fun year with everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

(spent early Christmas morning playing mw3 with Bee and Walldog)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!   Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry XMas Eve (to those who celebrate)!
Page 1 of 1