Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Recruit question. Can't stand out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Empty
PostSubject: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

So the issue I noticed is with all the new members ppl including myself kind of just blend I'n altogether Is there any better way to stand out I've f/r some haven't got Any responses yet and keep noticing more new members I'm sure I can f/r the other newbies but would like to run with some who know more tactics and been here awhile. But I will try both.
Any suggestion would be appreciated

Louie Star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 pm

When you send a friend request make sure you put >30< in the message so we know you are in the clan and not some random trying to add us up. Biggest mistake that happens and I know I have denied some friend requests becuase I didn't know who it was only to find out later they had just joined the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Exactly. Add 30 to your name in your xbox profile. Make it easier for us to know you're new to the clan and not some random 10 year old who likes the gold clan tag. Feel free to add me. Welcome to the 30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Heres what I would do :

Send F/R. In F/R state that you would like to join for some matches to play with the godly clan better know as the over30clan. Stroking ego's goes a long way here. But seriously just send out some F/R and put >30< in the body of the message and Im sure you'll get some invites and when you do add all the other 30's in the lobbies, keep doing this until you come to the forums and someone is like man I tried to F/R but it says you were full. Now you are popular! yay Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Just send out a quick question when you first sign in, I usually use "room for another?" this just lets people know your looking to play, often if one of their party members quit they will send you back an invite or often there is a party that is short a member. Otherwise when you sign in the message pops on the screen usually when people are in the middle of a game by the end they often forget you signed in or two or three others signed in afterwards so you get lost in the suffle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:04 pm

The xbox sends out a beacon message everytime you log into mw3 to let your friends know you are looking to play with friends. No need to spam texts at all. Yet another reason to pay to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Also...once you get your friends list going and start playing regularly...you will noticed you mostly play with the same bunch of people who happend to be on at similar times everyday...it takes a little while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit question. Can't stand out    Recruit question.  Can't stand out  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruit question. Can't stand out
Page 1 of 1