Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

win streak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

win streak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:09 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
I tried my first FFA match last night and went 20-9 or 20-10. It was on mission i finished 4th. Just not my cup of tea. I even tried to stay around a small area but the spawns just killed me. I might try it again but cant see myself playing it often.

You have to be sure you are on the edge of the map so no one spawns behind you, or just be constantly moving in a square like pattern, checking your 6 often. Dead Silence is a HUGE help.

20-9 is almost always top 3, which counts for your win streak. You got the shaft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 pm

26 here. 4-5 of those were with random teams until I matched up with a party and we rolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Congrats on breaking the 2.0 hump...I am chasing it too. 24 wins from jumping that barrier myself..

I actually thought we would be off to a better start...But most of us a large number of losses in the early days of learning the maps. Now it's easy to go 10W 1L each night.
I really thought many of us would be rocking 10:1 W/L records. We were handily winning 10:1 at the end of Blops and I niavely thought we'd be killin em right away in MW3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

10:1, yeah I think were all licking our chops at the thought of a stat reset and having stellar numbers. I played over 5000 games of BlackOps and had a w/l of 1.1ish. Already at 1.6 after 1150 games in MW3, so it is looking good.

I could see us getting to 5:1 by next year. It's pretty tough when you take losses for stupid shit like disconnections and dashboards from the other team where a win was just around the corner but instead you take a loss and are now 10 steps back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 pm

I'd like to get to a W/L of 1. I'm sitting around 0.85 now I think, I play a lot solo and that doesn't help. If I played exclusively with the clan I'd easily be over 1.25-1.5 I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 am

Well im up to 51 games now. Had another dominating night till things got weird. We got the server disconnect or party member lost connection thing during a match that once again we were winning big time. Counts as a loss but i dont think it counts toward ending a win streak. Think it was the next match we were winning by alot again and i run into 3 guys not moving so i try to mow them down with my fmg9s but nothing happens. I look to the side of my tv and see that my modem has reset itself. Thanks Charter for screwing me again. Just wonderful im thinking as im guessing it gives me another loss. 10 mins later the modem is still not working properly so i just gave up for the night. Hopefully my streak is still intact as id love to see how high i can get it. My longest in Blops was 32/33 and around 28 in MW2 so im already way ahead.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 am

I lost mine last night at 26 after you got off. We got thrown into a game where we all had 2 bar connections and the other other team had 4. We got slaughtered when we got back into the room the other team all had no mics, but then we noticed that they were all 9th and 10th prestiges.

The next game was brutal also. We lost 178-200. No one was dying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 am

justyourhero wrote:
I'd like to get to a W/L of 1. I'm sitting around 0.85 now I think, I play a lot solo and that doesn't help. If I played exclusively with the clan I'd easily be over 1.25-1.5 I think...

I play solo most of the time as well. One tip I can give is never jump into a game already in progress. Try to hardwire your console to the modem. If the game dumps you into a game in progress, pull the cord while it's loading up. It won't bring you into the game and won't tag you with a loss.

Repeat that process until you get deposited into an actual pre-lobby. That way you at least have an honest game to try and win isntead of a bloodbath. It can be a pain in the ass, but it's helped a lot. I went from .85 or so to 1.01 almost exclusively playing randoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am

That would require me getting out of my comfortable couch and racing to the console trying to yank the cord out. I'd never make it in time.

Much easier to stay put and yell into the mic. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:49 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
That would require me getting out of my comfortable couch and racing to the console trying to yank the cord out. I'd never make it in time.

Much easier to stay put and yell into the mic. geek

Yeah it sucks. I just stand there in front of the tv for awhile pulling the plug until I get that pre-lobby screen. I gave up on entering the game to see how it was going. Sometimes it would tag me with a loss if i hit circle,circle and backed out on a bloodbath, sometimes it wouldn't. Too unpredictable so I only stick with pre-lobbies.

Sometimes it's so bad I just give up for awhile and wrap up my hands and pound on my BodyOpponentBag and get in a quick workout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

That's a really good idea jerry. For every 100 games you join in progress though, it's like 90 will be lopsided and you're put on the losing side and 10 will be lopsided and you'll be on the winning side.

It seems people rarely drop out of matches that are evenly matched/competitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

My best to date is 15. You'd think I'd learn and just run with clan parties. I play a lot solo since up until yesterday I could not host due to my NAT type. Always get dropped in games where I'm immediately getting beat down. And don't get me started on randoms who don't play the objectives.

(by the way, thanks to Snowrider for the advice on moving my ps3 to a DMZ. On the console, I set up the static IP address and my router was easy to set it up as a DMZ. Now my NAT type is "open" when playing. Now I'll be able to start up my own groups if I can't join up others)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: win streak   win streak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

win streak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2