Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am

The Featherweight goes with the Dead Silence Pro. It is so easy to get its kind of a joke.
(but I do it anyway cuz I need the xp).

I take each new gun to 1000 kills per prestige.

I think it is more effecient (XP wise) to just take it to 500 and go to the next one, but I like the Title/Emblem.

Right now it takes about one full prestige to get the 1000 kills. The MP7 took a little less (it is my new best friend).

One day Fireman saw me working on Parkour (he didn't know what I was doing) and I am sure it looked odd by the way he asked me what I was doing.. lol

WHen playing with clannies I only work on Parkour or Featherweight if we are waaay ahead and no chance of losing.

Back to top Go down

So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 am

I'm 4th level 47 and it is taking me about 32 hours per prestige. It is getting faster though! I just wish people I was playing against would stand still so that I can kill a few more!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 am

CanisMajor60 wrote:

WHen playing with clannies I only work on Parkour or Featherweight if we are waaay ahead and no chance of losing.

Ok, I'm imagining you doing push-ups and hopping into dumpsters repeatedly. How does one go about featherweighting? Parkour interests me because I use ExCond. but don't always get credit when I vault. Please explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 am

Yes, this took me a looong time to figure out (the Parkour).

And btw, I was jumping into a dumpster when Fireman asked what I was doing.

As far as Parkour goes; like you I was jumping on everything and frustrated because sometimes it counted and sometimes it didn't. There seemed to be no logical reason.

I found out that only certain objects on certain maps count for the Parkour when you mantle them.

I do not know all of them but the ones that work best for me are on Arkaden, Seatown, Interchange, and I get a few on Fallen.

On Arkaden (the easiest) you go back to the C spawn. on the side by the shack there is a ramp with two rails (one on each side).

Look at the ramp (from the back of the map towards the mall) and stand looking at the back rail halfway from the shack to the bottom of the ramp. Jump on the rail and jump back off. Jump on the rail and jump back off.
(you should be right in front of the van when you do this).

If you are doing it right you will get a notice after 10 times, 20 times, etc.

On Interchange (second easiest) you go to the dumpster that has a chair (I think, or tv) in it and it is by the shack under the highway. If you are looking at the dumpster the B flag will be to your left and front, the C flag will be to your far left. There is a set of stairs and a few other dumpsters. You want the large dumpster.

Look at the dumpster and jump up where you see the chair (or whatever it is) and jump back down. Repeat and rinse.

It has to be where the object is in the dumpster. This is where Fireman saw me dumpster diving and inquired to what I was doing. ROFL.

On Seatown in between C and B there is a dumpster that allows you to jump upstairs. It is in a side alley.
Face it and jump up and back down. Repeat and rinse.

It is easy to killed on this one because it has a lot of traffic.

On Fallen you go back behind the B flag and there are several things next to each other (not air conditioners, but something like them) and you jump on the first one (you will be facing the rubble and the B flag will be to your left).

This one is a little harder to get for some reason.

I am sure there are more but those are the ones I use.

So if you see me dumpster diving you now know why.

It almost seems like you are boosting but this is legit and part of the game. Apparently they want you to dumpster dive.

The Featherweight usually takes one or two matches to complete. I like Seatown the best because you can do it without being bothered most of the time.
Carbon also has a nice area to do it without being bothered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 am

I guess I should explain Featherweight a little more.

Okay, first get DSpro. It is easy and I love the perk, especially with the headset. It has saved me and gave the drop many times.

Once you get DSpro the Featherweight unlocks.

Find a place, stairs are the best, where when you jump you hear your bones crunch.

Each time you jump, and your bones crunch but you do not die, counts as one.

I like Seatown where the circular stairs are next to A flag. Go the top and simply jump down at an angle. Run up and jump, repeat and rinse.

The best place is Carbon in the building right next to A flag.
Go up the stairs (leads through a tunnel type thing to the B flag area) and face down and towards the A flag a bit. Jump and run up and jump. Repeat and rinse.

In some areas you can jump and simply back right back up the stairs. Those are the quickest places to do this.

Actually, in Carbon by the A flag again, go into the building directly to your left and there is a set of stairs leading you up towards B.
Turn and face down and jump and back up and jump. I just remembered that is the quickest place I have found and there is typically low traffic there.

There is a place by the C flag on Downturn that you can do this.

The problem is finding a place that is low traffic.

As I reminder, I only do this in random matches or if the clan is waaay ahead with no way to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Resistance also has a good featherweight place. Up by the A flag there's that railing and the stairs down into the little area next to the building. Jump over that railing repeatedly and you can get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 pm

The generator by the big hole in the wall by c flag works for parkour aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Wasn't very good at the start of the game from taking time off from BLOps. So, with 71 hours played, I'm first prestige level 79. Will be second by the end of the weekend.

Don't come down too hard on my. After a week of play my KD was around .25. I have gotten it up almost .50.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:14 am

Sith_Miester wrote:
The generator by the big hole in the wall by c flag works for parkour aswell

Which map?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige    So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how long has it taken to get to where you are and how long will it take you game time to get to max prestige
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2