Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Contest...killing air support

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contest...killing air support Empty
PostSubject: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Played NCFishboy, gorilla5454, u404398, Obticeo_SICARIUS, and secundum-artem. Good games.

As well, seems it was a contest who could kill air support the quickest. As quick as I could get my Stinger up someone had already shot the air support down. Makes it a lot easier playing when you don't have choppers or something raining fire down on you.

I bet the other teams were pretty pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Last night on the one game in which I was not running blind eye nobody was running a class with a launcher.....Those helis are brutal without blind eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 pm

I keep the stinger hot. Sorry if it gets a little repetative hearing me say "I'll take out the chopper" or some variation........ I've been called a few names by the other team after some games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Bingo...I will never get sick of a teamate saying such things! It's always good to have guys willing to go after the stuff in the sky. One night walldog and I were having contests for the airsupport that included dueling sam turrets...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I love shooting $hit down....kinda sad when someone beats me to it but glad we're all looking to help each other out. Wish they had a title, emblem or something for the Stinger. And I'm honestly suprised how many people still run air support considering how easy it is to shoot it down, esp. when we stay in a lobby for a few games with the enemy team...you think they'd learn after 1-2 matches. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Yea I was just trying to knock it out of the sky befor Fish could lastnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Yup I love killin' air support, either stingers or the mac daddy EMP!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Even started using the trophy system, gotta love those predators that go thud!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Bingo...I will never get sick of a teamate saying such things! It's always good to have guys willing to go after the stuff in the sky. One night walldog and I were having contests for the airsupport that included dueling sam turrets...
Lol I remember that. I don't normally run SAM, but for some reason I had it equipped and I kept forgetting to change it to CUAV. For a while I think we had two or three right next to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah, gotta watch Fish before you waste a rocket, he's quick on the draw!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm pretty sure there is a Stinger emblem. I got one for I think it was shooting down 500 enemy air supports or something to that effect. I guess it wasn't specific to Stingers, just an anti-air one.

Only crappy thing for me right now is that I've recently prestiged so I'm really missing my blind eye pro and my quickfire stinger! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Even started using the trophy system, gotta love those predators that go thud!

It's the most satisfying sound in the game...when that predator comes down and you hear "POOF"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 pm

I run stinger on 4 classes. I whip that bitch out and aim before that heli even hits the map. Down before it gets a shot off.

I've yet to use the trophy because I usually run Blind Eye, but it must be fun to set up shop under it. I was thinking of setting up a class with Ex. Cond, Assassin and Dead Silence plus trophy and just race to B in the beginning of the match, every time. Just pop out the trophy, cap the flag and then your teammates would be there in time to defend it if you got popped.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm

I just started using the assault class more often with hardline and sometimes blindeye or SOH. Also when capping flags even with blind eye people will drop a predator if they hear loosing B. I have wasted soo many EMPs waiting for the last osprey drop or stealth bomber to shoot down. I try to watch the score and drop it no later than 195 points in DOM games but sometimes I forget and eat an EMP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
Last night on the one game in which I was not running blind eye nobody was running a class with a launcher.....Those helis are brutal without blind eye

It must have been Dome? That was the only one I didn't run with a Stinger.

I'm sorry if I robbed somebody of a heli kill on Hardhat. I heard somebody call out that they had it, but nothing happened, so after 10-15 seconds I took the shot. I figured you were suddenly occupied.

I like to lie prone and deploy the Trophy System when capturing a flag. It does help with the stuff raining down, but it also seems I frequently go unnoticed for a time under the thing when the enemy comes running up. I deployed it when in final stand last night and I'm pretty sure it lifted me off the ground - sort of had a floating sensation. I do like the poof! Even better is a second poof! when they try a second time (with the reaper). After that it is time to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:54 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I have wasted soo many EMPs waiting for the last osprey drop or stealth bomber to shoot down. I try to watch the score and drop it no later than 195 points in DOM games but sometimes I forget and eat an EMP.

While there is a certain joy in dropping a EMP and clearing their toys outta the sky while they watch them crash in a pile of flaming rubble....

Your EMP lasts a minute (I think), you could drop it at 150-175 and keep the skies completely clean for the last minute of the game. I know it is fustrating when the enemy blocks the last minute of my game..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
While there is a certain joy in dropping a EMP and clearing their toys outta the sky while they watch them crash in a pile of flaming rubble....

Your EMP lasts a minute (I think), you could drop it at 150-175 and keep the skies completely clean for the last minute of the game. I know it is fustrating when the enemy blocks the last minute of my game..

Yep...this happened to me tonight...I really wanted to break out my own EMP and couldn't....guess my damn cell phone didn't work or whatever it is we use to call in streak rewards...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 am

Where are you guys at on the number of aircraft taken down?

I just got my 1000th the other day while playing with clannies. They knew I was close and cheered when I got that 1000th.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 am

Yea the last minute of the game thing is valid but you get more points if they have stuff in the air and use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 am

Do you get the points for every killstreak you bring down? The same points as if you shot it down? That could be a mega XP machine.. I think I have only used the EMP once so I am not familiar with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Yes, you get points for the EMP, plus points for the uav, auav, stealth bomber, air drop, care package, ect. That is why I love to save them to not only get the xp for using it plus the xp for downing the aircraft, but it is also a big slap in the face to the person that worked soo hard to get the high killstreak reward.

A question, how do you find out how many aircraft you have shot down?

edit: not sure if the xp is the same as using a stinger and shooting it down but it is more than just burning the emp with nothing in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I started shooting down choppers with my gun and blind eye pro today...very nice...the ah6 went down pretty easy, even took down an osprey...thanks for the tips!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

I have been taking down the airdrops, usually 3 stingers, now 2 stingers and a mag or two from an AR or SMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:45 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I started shooting down choppers with my gun and blind eye pro today...very nice...the ah6 went down pretty easy, even took down an osprey...thanks for the tips!

AH6 goes down in less than a clip with BEP. Not even worthy of a Stinger shot. That thing is made of Chinese Plastic and Balsa Wood. It hangs low, so it's tough to take out on some maps, because of buildings and such, but it is uber wimpy. It is effective on maps like Mission because it is so hectic they have little time to look up and shoot.

I'm going to start changing killstreaks based on maps. Open maps like Village, Outpost, Interchange I'll run Bitch Bomb, Precision Airstrike, AC130. I'll make it tough for the opfor to take out my KS.

Smaller cluttered maps I'll do CP, Bitch Bomb, Heli. Much harder to shoot down a heli when you have to find a gap in the buildings or trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 am

Yea, that is what I am doing now FBD.

I have different classes set up for the different maps.

Some maps I do not even bother with BEP and the stinger because, like you said, it takes too long to find the aircraft/chopper, or there are too many buildings.

I have 8 custom classes and two tokens. One will probably go for another class, and I am thinking of using the other on the Trophy System.
Just prestiged again and I miss it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest...killing air support   Contest...killing air support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest...killing air support
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next