Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Empty
PostSubject: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Here are the first two DLC maps... one in Central Park (Zoo-ish?) and one near a seacoast looks like tight corridors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Ha you beat me to it...I was posting the same thing but the youtube embed was not cooperating

The Liberation map looks like it will be a blast..Lots of easy callouts..
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Damn am i glad i just upgraded, those maps look sweet! +1 for the great post hockalees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Damn Xboxers get all the new toys first. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

PS3 still has to wait 30 days right? If you dont have Pay Elite then how much longer do you have to wait after that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Maps, look quite good. I might have to try out a sniper class for the Liberation map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

New map for me to get some headshots......nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm thinking it shouldent be more then a two week wait for PS3 if there releasing monthly. We shouldent be a cycle behind them on releases. Our 50 $ is just as good as theres Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm

So a sniper map and a Striker/FMG map. Not sure how excited I am at that prospect! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Piazza looks just like Favela from MW2, only better real estate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Piazza looks great. They both do actually, can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 pm

I am glad to see some BRIGHT maps, the majority of the canned ones are so damned dark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm

As for the PS3 and PC, here is alll I have found on it:

Sounds like the ol'screwgy to the PS3 AGAIN. I thought paying for Elite would avoid this...

Quote :
All of the DLC "drops" will be delivered first at no added cost to paying subscribers of Call of Duty Elite. Xbox 360 Elite users get the drops first, with PC and PlayStation 3 users to follow. Non-Elite users will be able to get the drops later in the form of paid, downloadable collections. Those collections will also be available for Xbox 360 users first, with PC and PS3 users getting access to them later. Xbox 360 users get the early jump thanks to a timed-exclusivity deal between the MW3's publisher and Microsoft.

The first two drops will be followed by one in February and two in March. The first collection, available for purchase by non-Elite users, will go on sale some time in March. All of those time frames are officially for Xbox 360 Elite and non-Elite users. Activision isn't saying how long PlayStation 3 and PC users have to wait to nab the content for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

BRIGHNESS! Yes Tube Socks! That's what is lacking with this game. Black ops was so vibrant Smile I'm all set with the dirt and smoke, what are they doing, trying to make it realistic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Piazza looks just like Favela from MW2, only better real estate.

So true.... I've never downloaded a map pack...I was tempted to with Black Ops just couldn't see spending the $$ at the time. I need to ask for some PSN card for gift season...and maybe a larger PS3 (my 80GB seems so small now).

I thought that was pretty sweet in the video when he shoots the Jugg with the RPG...I didn't know Juggs could jump that well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Looks like my decision to wait on upgrading my elite was pointless.. I knew I would.. I don't like waiting for map packs ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Can't wait! They look great and more variety is never a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm

What jumped out at me was right at the start...

"MW3 season, 9 months....."

Not a whole year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

carlmuir wrote:
What jumped out at me was right at the start...

"MW3 season, 9 months....."

Not a whole year?

The maps....Late Jan early Feb thru October. Once Blops2 is about to land IW wont be pumping out any more maps.

I am curious about the feedback aspect into the future developement of maps....This could lead to some of the best maps we have seen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

lumm0x wrote:
They look great and more variety is never a bad thing.

Don't let your wife hear that, Kelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

it would be nice if they showed some appreciation and gave us something for free.... Another 50 bucks Da*n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 am

No offense to the Xbox/darkside of the x30x but FUCK OFF Activision/Microsoft/Xbox/Xbla. I paid the extra $$$ for premium Elite and we all know how that feature has worked so far and now you want me to wait an extra month for new DLC? Im no newbie and have dealt with having to wait the extra month for MW2/Blops but this time i shouldnt have to. I seriously doubt by the time the DLC even comes to PS3 that Elite will be working properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
No offense to the Xbox/darkside of the x30x but FUCK OFF Activision/Microsoft/Xbox/Xbla. I paid the extra $$$ for premium Elite and we all know how that feature has worked so far and now you want me to wait an extra month for new DLC? Im no newbie and have dealt with having to wait the extra month for MW2/Blops but this time i shouldnt have to. I seriously doubt by the time the DLC even comes to PS3 that Elite will be working properly.

Well said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am

I personally think it's retarded for a gaming platform to have exclusive rights to DLC. Microsoft has their fingers in IW's collective butthole. And I thought Treyarch was bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:
So a sniper map and a Striker/FMG map. Not sure how excited I am at that prospect! Smile

No love for us snipers? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)   First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First two DLC maps to drop on XBLA on Jan 24th (vid)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next