Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

When all else fails...play hardcore

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

When all else fails...play hardcore Empty
PostSubject: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am

Last night's Dom sessions were almost as painful as double XP weekend on Core. I was watching killcams to figure out why the hell I sucked so bad. Very revealing. On my screen, I pump half a clip into someone. On their screen, they have killed me before I fire a single shot. Serious BS.

A bunch of us switched to HC Dom and with the exception of 1 suspicious match on Array, we cleaned up. Helped me cool down at least and go to bed less irritated.

So in summary, I think whenever the connections are super laggy, HC can ease the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:57 am

that session was horseshit. I bailed out during Hangar 18 and of course I was hosting. Sorry if I blew up a decent game for anyone.

I wish the sponsored gamers would crawl away back into Sandy Ravage's shadow. They really make the game unplayable. I freely admit they're WAAAY better than me, but it's just not fun playing against pros.

If I want to shoot some pickup hoops, I'm not going to Rucker Park. If I want a game of chess, I'm not going to go to Central Park and play one of the old guys sitting there with a chess clock.

And the ringers are PAINFULLY obvious. They try to disguise themselves with new ID's that have no prestiges or anything, but you check their W/L and K/D/R and it's like 5.67 and 4.33 respectively or something.

If the game becomes as hacked as MW2, I'm done until November 8th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:06 am

Do you think it's really hacking? I know I see monster games against us and I immediately feel like someone is cheating, but I have no proof other than the obvious lag-switchers.

I just have a hard time believing that we can get schooled that badly in a fair fight. I mean we had a match on Array last night where their entire team was like 21-4, and we were all severely negative. What kinds of hacks or cheats are people using? Or did they just legitimately kick our asses that badly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 am

Didn't get in many of the HC Dom games but some of the other HC games were great that I played. Sorry for that one game of HC HQ where I shot two of you guys, and winged a couple more. Thats the closest I have been to getting kicked out of a HC games since I took out the entire side with my napalm when I was learning the ropes of HC with Darrker.

One wasn't my fault as two guys ran into the room one past me and I took out the other, I spun around to see a guy behind me and shot. It turned out that snowrider took out the other guy, and for his help I shot him. OOPS.

I just wish I could get more games in a little earlier in the evening. It seems that I end up playing solo HC S&D for a while before enough people get on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

fatbrowndog wrote:
Do you think it's really hacking? I know I see monster games against us and I immediately feel like someone is cheating, but I have no proof other than the obvious lag-switchers.

I just have a hard time believing that we can get schooled that badly in a fair fight. I mean we had a match on Array last night where their entire team was like 21-4, and we were all severely negative. What kinds of hacks or cheats are people using? Or did they just legitimately kick our asses that badly?

I don't think they were hacking the game, just great at killwhoring. What I mean is that when B.O. becomes a Wild West haven for cheaters like MW2 became just before Black Ops came out, I'm done. I don't think cheating is quite as prevalent now, but that will change once Treyarch decides it's no longer cost efficient to monitor cheaters.

I quit MW2 when I saw a killcam of a guy with aimbot and killboxes around my entire team. Then he literally flew into the sky and started shooting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

fatbrowndog wrote:

I was with the other group FBD but we had some games like that too, where our entire team was 20-4 ish (or better) and the match seemed "easy". Other games are "impossible" where you can't camp for a kill. You have to expect to be on the other end of that sometimes even though it sucks. OR is it the lag-math that's so bad at times that skill, reflexes, and game tactics are factored right out.
Honestly I shouldn't be going 16-0 to start a match, but it happened. Nor should I go 0-10. It's the game. Not hackers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

I've determined that success in this game is 50% skill and 50% connection to host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am

Hardcore TONIGHT! 8/3/11. Let's make this happen fellas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

for me its 75% connections 25% skill. As I have verry little skill

I am always up for HC, sorry about last night but I was already in a 6 man game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

NCFishboy wrote:

One wasn't my fault as two guys ran into the room one past me and I took out the other, I spun around to see a guy behind me and shot. It turned out that snowrider took out the other guy, and for his help I shot him. OOPS.

I laughed so hard!!

HQ online..ok going in to HQ there's fishboy in there, must be clear right? run thru door...
BAM shot in the back!!!! WTF?!?!?

*looks at killfeed*

NCFishBoy Arrow Sn0wrider ...

A little trigger happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

Yea, I heard you say, shit there is still one in the HQ. My reply, NOPE sorry that was me. For some reason I was a little jump last night. Its funny playing HC S&D at the end of a game and see people with -1000 for a score, they managed to kill 2 teammates and 0 enimy players out of a minimum of 4 matches.

I am sure I ruined a good killstreak also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

I am also guilty of spraying at an enemy down range and having someone run in front of me...I need to burst fire a bit more. I'm going to try out the FAL tonight. That may end up being the perfect HC weapon. Less likely to pop my own clannies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I am also guilty of spraying at an enemy down range and having someone run in front of me...I need to burst fire a bit more. I'm going to try out the FAL tonight. That may end up being the perfect HC weapon. Less likely to pop my own clannies!

The FAL has great iron sights, and I don't believe it's ever taken more than 1 shot for a kill in HC mode. It's my goto HC class gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

For some reason I like the kiparis with extended mags. So it usually takes 2-3 bullets to kill, so it give a little wiggle room when shooting at teammates, but obviously not enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

The FAL is great in HC. One shot anywhere in the body. Very few friendly fire incidents. Love the open sites on the FAL. I line up my shot and take it and always puts them down unless I get excited and miss. Throw a flamethrower on for up close and personal room clearing and it is a good gun. Flamethrower workds wonders in hardcore. I got a few flashbang blinded kills with it last night. Try it FBD. You may just like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

I think I'm gonna rock the FAL w/ the shottie attachment tonight.
If I like it ..that'll be my next gold gun....oooooo kinda excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 am

I got kicked out of a HC game for the first time yesterday. The game was very laggy and most of the time the green identifiers weren't showing over our team, so I had no idea who I was shooting at. It was really strange. The lag was just terrible. Here's to hoping MW3 has better online play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 am

I picked up a FAL last night when a teammate lost a one on one battle. I have to say, it was pretty good. I have to try it in HC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:50 am

What???? How dare you not try the FAL in Hardcore yet. Smile It is my favorite weapon for HC. Hell I use it in regular matches also, but it isn't as effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I picked up a FAL last night when a teammate lost a one on one battle. I have to say, it was pretty good. I have to try it in HC.

You know you loved it. I use the reflex on it. It is my perception that the kick it not too terrible on it with that sight.

I only lost it like 7 times on Hazzard that time. Hanger 18 is another story... I like to use the assault rifles as anti sniping loadouts. Good range and moderately versatile so when you are not picking off ghosties you can cover some high traffic routes as well. Chest shots are a 2 hit kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 pm

I am of the opinion that adding sights not required with most weapons other than the sniper rifles. Do you think a sight is that much a benefit on the FAL? Has it jammed on you?
I'm more of a M14 fan with grip and silencer for HC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

OK, used it in a game of HC HQ at lunch. Fantastic. That will most likely be my go to gun for HC from now on. Then I got into a party with a bunch of guys for some Core Dom. Did not work as well for me. But maybe I need to practice with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Did you use the masterkey attachment? I tried it in a game last night and did ok with the gun but not the attachment, just need to get used to the HC mode with no little aiming box thingy.

Ok so tonight I am going to be playing HC only as I didn't get in many games last night.

Darkker I love the bumpersticker "I would rather be playing HC" you got that on your car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I missed out last night...long practice and I was beat. Plan on using the FAL with torch tonight...Is masterkey as useful as a regular shotty? Same kind of range?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 pm

a bit shorter range, but 4 shots per reload. usually a 2 hit kill up close with enough splatter for multi-kills, probably 1 for HC.
Flamer sounds good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails...play hardcore   When all else fails...play hardcore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When all else fails...play hardcore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next