Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ok, everyone has twisted my arm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Empty
PostSubject: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Going to pickup BF3 this weekend. Anyone one the PS3 side going to play this weekend? If your not on my friend list, send me an invite. I'm ready for a change of pace from MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

We will be here Chris. See you on.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Aww man I thought this was Wini coming back to MW3. Twisted Evil

Chris, let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm

walldogkl wrote:
Aww man I thought this was Wini coming back to MW3. Twisted Evil

Chris, let us know how it goes!

Nice Try Waldog. I have all that 2 XP sitting in my account & I have already paid for all the DLC. I bet at some point I will have to go back to it.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it does actually get a little better. Canis said it to me previously and I didn't believe him, but now I do think this second time around isn't nearly as painful as the first time.

Then, again, maybe I was just so beaten down and frustrated that I don't notice the suckiness anymore. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Sure, they post a few snazzy sigs with stats and everyone is hopping to BF3. Is that all it takes???

Man up and eat your lag like the rest of us Razz
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 pm

audiopile wrote:
Sure, they post a few snazzy sigs with stats and everyone is hopping to BF3. Is that all it takes??? Man up and eat your lag like the rest of us Razz
Usually, it takes a lot less. These guys are as fickle as teenie bopper girls going through Teen Beat trying to find their favorite Twilight character.

Rolling Eyes

And for the record, it's Jacob. Safety first.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 pm

walldogkl wrote:
audiopile wrote:
Sure, they post a few snazzy sigs with stats and everyone is hopping to BF3. Is that all it takes??? Man up and eat your lag like the rest of us Razz
Usually, it takes a lot less.

Rolling Eyes

Safety first.

It is not only good advice, it is potential life philosophy.

Wild Dogs over Weepy skinny emos FTW. Just Sayin'

Audio- I hear you. Anderson, N8, Kagan and I have been talking about it for a month. No one thought about it until we posted sigs. Apparently they saw that even I, the uber noob Wini, can get a near even KDR and thought 'It cant be that bad of a game'. Bright and shiny wins every time apparently...

Seriously though, OG has a SPM that is higher than mine by almost 75 points with the same KDR. He is a busy guy in game. I would love to see his gameplay....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 pm

That's TEAM JACOB.... lol

I suppose that's true. If Wini can be that close to 1.0 KD, how bad could it be?

Bandwagon, wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

You know I'm just goofin'/ I can't wait to be finished with MW#@%&#$ so I can give BF3 a serious go.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm

*sigh* I don't know that I can really justify having two games I'm playing at once. Oh, for the days without kids and responsibilities... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Too much kids and responsibilities for me...no new games...

I'll eat my lag like a man...I'm gonna make it into a pot pie...maybe even dry some out for lag jerkey...mmmmmmmmm!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Excellent. Sooner Chris. Shoot me a friend request. I guess going on and on didn't make a differene, but the fancy sigs did. This game is AWESOME. Flankers, defenders, and strategists should play. If you like fast paced run and gun BF3 may not be a wise purchase. Depends how much lag you like on your shit samwich. Bf3 has little to zero lag. Comms can still suck. Give the game time. It took me a little while to get used to the new playstyle and flow of the game.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Eat it or wear it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm

I'm most intrigued by the idea of driving shit and running people over to be honest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Audio- yes i know you are joking. Hurry to 10-80 so you can jump in a squad.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
I'm most intrigued by the idea of driving shit and running people over to be honest...
And jets. Don't forget the jets. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Im firing up my copy tonight. Have to d/l the DLC tonight as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 am

Come to me Butthead(s). Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 am

More converters to the church of Battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:42 am

Thats right Beeootches! Drink the kool-aid Muther'fers. Good games last night. I had a great time, even rush wasn't terribly bad so I must be getting the hang of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah those were my first non-beta games of Rush. When it was me on one side and Carl on the other I wasn't having much luck. When we all got together, it was much more enjoyable. I still prefer CQ as that was the only type of game in BF2 so I am most used to it. REALLY like the ported maps from BF2. Sharqi Peninsula and Karkand were two of my favorites! No to figure out how to get at least near the level I was on the PC games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, everyone has twisted my arm   Ok, everyone has twisted my arm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, everyone has twisted my arm
Page 1 of 1