Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Should the whole team run counter spy plane?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Empty
PostSubject: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 pm

pros 1. No need for ghost, frees up other perks.
2. You get to wear flak (bonus cuts out claymores)
3. Seriously hinders the use of killstreaks against us
4. The other team spend more time looking at the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

It is fun to run counter spy plane. Never ran it as a group, but it could be quite annoying to the randoms we play. Might make for a fun day of dom. M60s and counterspy plane day. I'm in becuase I usually run CSP for my first killstreak anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

I am also a fan of the CSP. If I am running then I use the SP, CSP, napalm or chopper. If I am defending or sniping then Napalm, chopper, BB or dawgs. Most people get wise and switch to a class with a law or strella. But still fun.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

i find nothing more annoying than when the enemy has a CSP in the air, i usually make short order of it.
you'll find playing against an organized clan that they will also have 1-2 guys running air support, so it would defo keep them busy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Or you could litter the map with Jammers to screw with them. That would be really annoying to play against. Even the guys using Hacker would spend so much time trying to find and destroy them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 pm

A well organized clan will usually have someone stacking crates of SAM turrets that are constantly being put up. That negates spy planes, CSP, choppers, and can interfere with care packages. The SAM is a very versatile combat multiplier that is used very little online. I like to use the SAM in Hardcore to keep the SP and attack helicopters away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Uh ..yeah. I only run something else when working on a contract as I think this is a valuable killstreak. If they ignore it then they don’t have HUD. If they spend time to kill it, that is time that could have been spent capping B and killing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Good point. I think we could all benefit from coordinating our KS in the pregame lobby. I almost never run SAM unless there is a contract out but it is very useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

If I could use my KS in any order I wanted to then I would run CSP more often. The only time i really want one is when they have a BB up, the rest if the time I'm wasting it to get to my SP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 am

everyone should run hardline with SP, CSP, and Napalm...lol. There would be 6-8 planes in the air the entire game. Not to mention the map getting torched every 60 seconds.

Win or lose, it would be fun to frustrate the living shit out of other people. I've reached a point where I want to play solely out of spite haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 am

I'm with Jerry on this...sounds like it would be a blast. I can only get the smaller KS anyways. I run SP, CSP and Napalm all the time. I don't use hardline though. We should give it a shot and see what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

I played on a dom game on nuketown where everyone ran napalm. It must have been the most frustrating thing in the world for the other team. It was a constant stream of napalm locking them into their spawn and protecting B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

A well organized clan will usually have someone stacking crates of SAM turrets that are constantly being put up. That negates spy planes, CSP, choppers, and can interfere with care packages. The SAM is a very versatile combat multiplier that is used very little online. I like to use the SAM in Hardcore to keep the SP and attack helicopters away.

Good point, but if the whole team are running CSP and assuming a couple are using hardline chances are we would have at least one up before a sam gets called in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:24 am

The thing about Sams is that it leaves someone vulnerable for 10 seconds or so and takes them out of the action while they wait for it to drop, not to mention once you know where they're landing, you can expect that's where to find them. I love hacking them when i have Hacker Pro.

On small maps they don't last long.

And I love making Crispy Critters. 2XP weekend means a lot of new prestigers, which means a lot of NO flak jacket pro. Napalms are like a guaranteed 2 or 3 kill in Domination now, and probably will be withe people trying to max out their prestiges before MW3.

I want to piss people off so much on other teams that we get forfeit wins. That is the BEST feeling in the world. I hope they keep track of that in MW3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:
The thing about Sams is that it leaves someone vulnerable for 10 seconds or so and takes them out of the action while they wait for it to drop,

This is my biggest issue with CP of all kinds. I cant count all the times I have died, respawned and then thrown my package in a safe place, only to hear just as I am getting ready to pick it up "We Lost B!!!" (Chill Ice-T for god's sake). It seems once I leave my B camping spot that is one less layer of protection for 10-15 seconds, which is more than enough time for them to take B. Other than that I like SAM as it does a nice job of freeing me up to do other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 am

fucilli_jerry wrote:
The thing about Sams is that it leaves someone vulnerable for 10 seconds or so and takes them out of the action while they wait for it to drop, not to mention once you know where they're landing, you can expect that's where to find them. I love hacking them when i have Hacker Pro.

And I love making Crispy Critters. 2XP weekend means a lot of new prestigers, which means a lot of NO flak jacket pro. Napalms are like a guaranteed 2 or 3 kill in Domination now, and probably will be withe people trying to max out their prestiges before MW3.

I want to piss people off so much on other teams that we get forfeit wins. That is the BEST feeling in the world. I hope they keep track of that in MW3

Fucilli...

I so admire your philosophy of play... if your ever wanting to form a squad resembling 'The Legion of Doom'...count me in...irritating the other side is such a scrumptious endeavor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

I am so in for the "Legion of Doom" dirty thrity edition. How many forfeit wins can we get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 pm

MANIC wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

Fucilli...

I so admire your philosophy of play... if your ever wanting to form a squad resembling 'The Legion of Doom'...count me in...irritating the other side is such a scrumptious endeavor

Better yet, whole team spams bitchbuggies, CSP and Napalm. LOL. Everyone waits until the whole team gets a car, then they all deploy at the same time hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 pm

fucilli_jerry wrote:
MANIC wrote:
fucilli_jerry wrote:

Fucilli...

Better yet, whole team spams bitchbuggies, CSP and Napalm. LOL. Everyone waits until the whole team gets a car, then they all deploy at the same time hahaha.
I'll need a driver's Ed course on the bitchbuggy but running these with HLP sounds like it would be very annoying for the other team, maybe more suited for TDM?

EDIT - I noticed a few more SAM turrets last night, 3-4 at a time even. The problem I found with them is they can be hacked and become a nusaince if we are doing well and have air support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 pm

My first two Killstreaks will ALWAYS be Spyplane and CounterSpyplane they just help the team out so much its crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I posted about this a couple months ago on the old forum...

If everyone coordinated KS and classes it would be a nightmare for the other team...

I for one cannot stand when theres SP and CSP in the air for the other team, or when the whole team is running ghost and suppressors...

Always find it best to figure out what frustrates me the most and use it since most people think the same way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm

The thing with counter spy planes is that they get shot down so quickly. I know I always carry a Law with me because it's perfect for eliminating pesky campers and immediately taking out a counter spy plane.

As mentioned, an entire squad of Ghost Pro with suppressed guns would be quite deadly. For one, I'd have to guess the majority of people use spy plane. You've now likely made most of the whole opposing team waste a killstreak. Secondly, any air support such as the helicopter can't target you and Chopper Gunner is a LOT tougher to use without that red triangle appearing around us. Finally, you get silent captures. People really do tend to rely on radar a lot so hopping on an enemy flag gives no audible indication that their flag is being capped.

I guarantee if your goal is to piss off the enemy, Ghost Pro will drive them nuts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm

ardvark, my point exactly... how many times in a game do you hear one of us over the mic "fucking ghosts"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

6 man ghost pro would be great for triple capping. 2 per flag. cap, defend, relocate, repeat. then no one needs to run CSP or even sam turrets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
ardvark, my point exactly... how many times in a game do you hear one of us over the mic "fucking ghosts"
You'll hear that out of my mouth all night long. I have no problem with it if used properly and it has its good points and uses. Its the morons with it that sit in a corner nowhere near an objective waiting for someone to come by. If they hide like a bitch i will find them and unload a whole magazine into them then i make sure i teabag their body just to make myself feel better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the whole team run counter spy plane?   Should the whole team run counter spy plane? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next