Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

So you want to be a chopper pilot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So you want to be a chopper pilot? Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 pm

This is going to take some work...

Found this vid by reading a bitch fest on the battlog forum.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489579122353/1/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 am

Wow just wow who needs kill streaks when you are the kill streak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 am

This among other things make BF3 all the more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:39 am

Just keep in mind that that is some epic chopper piloting and far beyond what normal men and women are capable of. A lot, a lot of practice and probably many, many deaths and mistakes before getting to that point.
Nobody just hops into a vehicle in this game right off the bat and rapes.

great video though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 am

That was absolutely ridiculous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 am

carlmuir wrote:
Just keep in mind that that is some epic chopper piloting and far beyond what normal men and women are capable of. A lot, a lot of practice and probably many, many deaths and mistakes before getting to that point.
Nobody just hops into a vehicle in this game right off the bat and rapes.

great video though!

Keep in mind that I am a superhuman and will be doing twice what this guy does in video, cuz im just that damn good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 am

It sure helps when you have an engineer aboard that can repair you midflight. I wish they would fix that the next patch and make it so that you have to land in order to repair a chopper.

Have you seen the little bird air show video yet. That is some impressive flying also, you have to watch it for a minute or so before he really starts doings some stunt flying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 pm

You know your going to get your ass shot off...when he can fly in reverse through the Davamand Peak tunnel.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 pm

looks like me when i fly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

I cant fly those things in this game. BFBC2 was alot easier. Id rather just shoot down some choppers. Tried using a surface to air launcher a few times but all i ever see is flares and no luck. I did shoot down 2 last night that decided to hover over a flag i was camping. 2 times i was sitting in a building on the 2nd floor and they went into a hover level right in front of me. Easy pickings for the RPG. Add in flag defense points as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm

I got in one, went straight up about 100 ft, then slammed sideways into the hill beside the helipad! I was laughing my ass off because some guy jumped in with me, he was probably thinking "what the hells this guy doing".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:

Keep in mind that I am a superhuman and will be doing twice what this guy does in video, cuz im just that damn good.

Jesus Vegas. Show me already.

Tried the helecopter in Co-Op. I crashed it into the wall again. And again... Now that I think about it I am a pretty good Infantry Engineer and Infantry Assault player...

More Practice!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm

I will get better and better at the chopper. I am down for flying anytime on the second CO-OP mission to improve my skills.

It is nice when everyone in the squad can spawn on the little bird, get flown like a pair of lesbians (lickety split) to the B flag and cap it before the enemy can get out of their spawn. Infantry off load and the little bird gives overhead cover and most importantly spots. The aiming reticle is large on choppers and just flying around spamming the select/spot button really helps the guys on the ground know where all the d-bags are coming from. This is my next goal in BF3 since I have maxed the tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

Jesus Vegas. Show me already.

Tried the helecopter in Co-Op. I crashed it into the wall again. And again... Now that I think about it I am a pretty good Infantry Engineer and Infantry Assault player...

More Practice!!!

Patience my young padawn, I'm building the hype! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Favortie chopper moment:

Anderson & Nate drove off in the tank leaving me to run the BF3 5k to "A". Crossfire being a nice guy saw my situation and offered up
"Hold on Winicott (The TX guys all say my full name for some reason) I will pick you up"
I was like "Hey thanks. Thise guys are ass hats and left me here"

So I start scanning around for the tank or the jeep to jump into. Nothing.

"Where are you Crossfire?"
"I am right here landing"

I turned around just in time to see Crossfire turn the chopper on its side and smash it perfectly into the ground blowing it up is a beautiful display of Chopper Noobness.

"Uh, thanks Crossfire"

I laughed for like 5 minutes

I figured out how to control the pitch and how to rotate the vehicle. Translating that effectively into turning it on the fly is goign to be the real bitch. I think I figured out how to get it to not fly backward and smash into the ground... but I am not sure....

MORE PRACTICE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

LOL @ Wini... that funny.

I'm actually ok with the chopper now. Still cant kill a damn thing, and have no flares to ward off incoming missiles but I'm good enough to strafe in a circle, land and cap a flag, and evade a little bit (once again flares would be great).

Nowhere to go with the chopper skills but up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Same here. jets are a bitch too. got no flares

BF3 5K to A. That is classic. Sounds like the title to a song if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Air support is as important as armor on the ground. I'm getting kills in choppers, but not frequently enough to claim I'm an expert. I'm making it my aim to learn air support over the next few weeks as I believe it makes the difference in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 pm

I too think that air support will make a huge difference. I suck at jets, but really, really want to get my skills on the helicopter up to a high level. I can manuever around prettey well now, but have a hard time hitting anything with my rockets. I always need a good gunner on a attack copter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:39 pm

^^^Agreed with these two^^^

Perhaps I would have lasted longer in the air last night with a gunner. From now on I'll be calling out that I'm in the chopper, for those who would like to take a ride. For however short of a time that may be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

I jumped into a cobra gunship last night hoping to get some more flying time. Someone beat me to it so it put me in the gunners seat. This guy was a damn good pilot and i racked up alot of points and a few kills. I had a ton of hit markers on jets and caused a few to bail out. I bet we stayed alive at least 10 mins. I just wish the game had a "combat training" mode or something like that so you could get some practice in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Not a chopper, but I was in a Frogfoot last night in a Rush match with Nixon. I was in that thing for a lot of the match and got a disable vehicle and kill in it.. I will be flying more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be a chopper pilot?   So you want to be a chopper pilot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you want to be a chopper pilot?
Page 1 of 1