Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
looky looky Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
looky looky Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
looky looky Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
looky looky Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
looky looky Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
looky looky Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

looky looky

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm

first
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 am

2nd.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:16 am

oh cool my signature works now.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am

DreamboatDani wrote:
oh cool my signature works now.

Those are pretty cool sigs. How do you do it?
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Potatoes
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:40 am

visit www.dw247.net you can plug in your info there and it generates it for you.

Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm

And as you can see...it works..
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Don't know why I didn't just go ahead and buy Elite when it first came out to get founder status. Probably cause after this year I won't renew it until MW4 comes out LOL...Black Ops 2 will have elite built into it anyway.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:21 am

DreamboatDani wrote:
visit www.dw247.net you can plug in your info there and it generates it for you.

Would you recommend the weapon from ur signature?
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 am

I would recommend it, highly. Smile
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 am

Androskhy wrote:
DreamboatDani wrote:

Would you recommend the weapon from ur signature?

Every kill cam ive seen of yours androskhy your useing the pp90m1, i also use that mostly and i do not fancy the mp7, youll just have to try it out though and see for yourself lol

thanks for the link dani, +1 to you!

edit: i guess theres no more rep points scratch
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

I canot figure out how to make this sig..can you guys shed some light? I have registered for that forum, but can't seem to find where to make that sig

thanks
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

I didn't have to register or anything but the sig creator is kind of hard to find. It took me a few minutes of clicking everywhere on the site to find it lol.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm

thanks

I will look there then

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Yo D. click forums. After that off to the right you'll see 'check out the new MW3 class creator'. click that, and then just put in the info you want.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

beautiful

I see it now.

Looked over the whole site and used the search and still couldn't find anything

Thanks again for your help
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 am

DreamboatDani wrote:
I would recommend it, highly. Smile
When I go back online , I will def give it a try...
I always take advice from those much more experienced players like u Smile
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 am

[quote="DELTAxDOG"]
Androskhy wrote:

Every kill cam ive seen of yours androskhy your useing the pp90m1, i also use that mostly and i do not fancy the mp7, youll just have to try it out though and see for yourself lol

thanks for the link dani, +1 to you!

edit: i guess theres no more rep points scratch

That sounds about right Delta, the pp90 really goes with my "style". However I do use different perks/kill streaks/ lethal and tactical in my classes. But I wil def will try the mp7 and see how it goes

and BTW I started using the pp90 because of Dani, she recommended it to me...
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

Same here, i use to use the pp90, but went back to the Ump with Silencer & Rapid fire and its helped me some. Once i get all the stats 100% on the ump, ill go back to the pp90
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

I think ive used every gun in the game, and it seems like i still end up useing the pp90, striker, and scar.

D, man i use to love the ump, but this lag shit makes me stay away from it. the pp90s fire rate makes up for the lag, i think? Anyway how did we start talking about guns? Laughing

Androskhy, has dani sugested useing c4 yet? I love that shit! i know me deadmyt and dani use the shit out of it Cool it takes a little while to get the hang of it but once you do its crazy how many kills you can pick up with it... defends are the best, nothing like getting a multi kill with it then yelling out "As clear" makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside Razz
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:00 am

Yea, i need to use more guns,

Also need to learn how to throw that damn c4. I will adjust some classes and we will see in the next few days.
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 am

DELTAxDOG wrote:
I think ive used every gun in the game, and it seems like i still end up useing the pp90, striker, and scar.

D, man i use to love the ump, but this lag shit makes me stay away from it. the pp90s fire rate makes up for the lag, i think? Anyway how did we start talking about guns? Laughing

Androskhy, has dani sugested useing c4 yet? I love that shit! i know me deadmyt and dani use the shit out of it Cool it takes a little while to get the hang of it but once you do its crazy how many kills you can pick up with it... defends are the best, nothing like getting a multi kill with it then yelling out "As clear" makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside Razz

Yes she did and I have used it and it really helps specially playing Dom but I think I will stick with Semtex since it has longer range plus I haven't gotten all challenges with

You are right dead and dani are always getting multi kills with that c4. I have even been a victim when I play in the opposite team Sad
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 am

Some c4 tips:

i picture that my guy is throwing like i would, underhand useing momentum... sounds stupid but it works

if im trying to get it up hill to a flag, like lets say c flag on mission, i toss it up and then drop to prone to set it off that way the dudes trying to shoot me insted of runnig from the c4 cant hit me Laughing

also try the hard throws, it you stick it to something you dont want to just pick it back up and try it agan

one more thing, use SoH with a c4 class, if your double tappin x to set it off and you have panic fingers like me youll find yourself reloading after every toss lol... been caught doin that, thats a gun fight you cant win Evil or Very Mad

any one else that has some tips make sure you add them, id love to have a full team of c4 beast to really fuck with the other team... me and myt have pissed many randumbs off blowin there asses up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 pm

You know the way to my heart Delta lol! I was close to giving up on MW3 until I discovered that beautiful exploding funbag. I have an idea I want to try tonight if we play Fallen. It's impossible to throw C4 through that 3rd floor sniper window near A. I have tried many times but it's just a little too high. I want to see if we put a decoy carepackage underneath the window and hop up on it if we could then actually throw it into the building. If that works could you imagine the carnage we could create? The snipers can't see you coming if you approach it from the C side, and it could turn into multikill heaven considering there seems to always be people in there. These are the things I think about with this game. Not class and loadout setups, but how can I blow shit up.

Back to top Go down

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 pm

C4 Tips:

Learn to doubletap mid-air. You can throw it way up and doubletap above folks.

I've thrown over the fence on Mission, Dome, Village and from below B on Liberation and gotten multi-kills.

Think of it as a heavy semtex that you can control. Aim higher than you normally would to get that oomph behind it.

Its also totally badass to throw it on B flag, turn around and walk away hitting the button to blow 'em up. Yes, this can also get you shot in the back but if you can pull it off you'll end up playing 6 on 4 after they rage quit. Win-win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looky looky Empty
PostSubject: Re: looky looky   looky looky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looky looky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: XBox Division :: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)-
Jump to: