Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I really like thid game BUT!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I really like thid game BUT!! Empty
PostSubject: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

There are not really that many xbox members here that play it.. Am I going to have to hunt for a separate clan to get my BF3 fix?

Thanks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Once I get to 10/80 on MW3 I'll be switching to play this I think. MW3 won't hold my prolonged playing interest like Black Ops did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I think MW3 will hold my prolonged interest so long as the maps come out on schedule.

Having said that I would be down for a night or two per week dedicated to BF3 game play. I am getting burned out on playing BF3 team death match though so yeah, I would like a group to play objectives with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I have been checking out vids on this game and it looks amazing. Not sure how i never really paid any attention to it before but i might have to get this. It definately looks like it is more realistic. And not as arcadey and chaotic as MW3.

How would you guys compare the 2??

It looks like a guy can play definative separate roles on his team than you can in MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 pm

That's the thing...I really don't see it as being fair to attempt to compare the 2...completely different games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 pm

I see. Even in the multiplayer aspect of things? Surely, there must be a way to hold them up next to each other and find some correlation between the 2?? Perhaps not though...

In just watching vids of MP gameplay, BF3 really does look more like a team based experience. Seems to have a bit more apeal in the sense that one can be a different role from the rest of his team depending on what is need. I see a guy as a medic reviving his fallen teamates. And another guy who is able to lay down ammo and supplies for his team.

I am suddenly very interested in checking this game out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 pm

It is on my list jet. I want to play it before i fork over the cash to buy it though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

That's what I did sly, a guy I work with bought it for xbox and then for PC (don't ask me why) so he loaned me his xbox and is now selling it to me for $20.

Comparing the two:

Manic's right, you can't really. I have played BF3 almost exclusively team death match, so I cant speak to the objectives. I'll try and give you the pros / cons as compared to a COD shooter though if that helps:

PROS:
- No KILLSTREAKS, DEATH STREAKS
- everything is destructible in the game, trees fall down, when you shoot walls they deteriorate etc.
- Guns are more realistic with bullet drop and recoil (this could be a con too)
- Weapon unlocks seem to happen faster than COD
- You can be a team player without having a 'clan' (medic/engineer/support)
- Acoustics. They. Are. Awesome.
- Graphics - see above
- Knifing - no more knife lunging. Knifing takes two or three swipes from the front, but is one swipe from the back (with a sweet animation) as you slice someones throat and take their dogtags

CONS:
- In core modes, you have to drill someone to take them down. Having said that, to me it seems a bit more realistic but can be frustrating
- In my experience a silencer is a must
- Game controls are similar to COD but setting up your player and spawning is clunky
- Snipers can be frustrating

I haven't dealt with choppers and tanks yet (objective based game types), in my limited experience with conquest I did drive an APC which didn't end very well for me or my team

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really like thid game BUT!!   I really like thid game BUT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really like thid game BUT!!
Page 1 of 1