Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To PS3 or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 pm

First to post in this topic lol!

really though i was thinking of getting a PS3 too, any one have any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm

I love my PS3... but I've thought about getting an Xbox for a while for the connect I just can't justify it to the wife yet. Maybe if I can make some money from these website ads I can finally do it. Lol Smile

They are both good systems. If you got the $$ then go for it. And if an ad looks interesting then click it. With control freaks, turtle beach headsets, and half naked cartoon girls who wouldn't want to click em?

They both have pretty good exclusive games and the PS3 has a blue ray. I have 2 PS3's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Oh and I can read everything. Lol.
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

I have both. The PS3 is the better universal system mostly because of the BluRay player and some of the exclusive titles. The free online network is nice but ultimately I prefer the paid xbox live. I find the connectivity, game chat and speed to get into multiplyer games faster. I think comes down to personal preference. The PS controllers feel to small for me as I am used to the xbox ones. Apparently there is some correlation between hand size and penis size though Wink You can't lose with either machine frankly and the differences are negligible and individual.
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm rooming with my brother now and he has a PS3.

I have two xbox.

They are both great systems.

I much prefer the XBL to PSN. But PSN is free and it does work so you have to consider that part.

I prefer FPS on the xbox but games like Madden/Mortal Kombat on the PS3 because the xbox controllers Dpad is awful while the PS3 controller's Dpad is just about perfect. Xbox controller is much better for FPS games though.

If you have the money then I wouldn't hesitate to buy a PS3. Might be better served to save that money for a Wii U that is coming though.......something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Oh and I can read everything. Lol.

Thats fine with me lol... i just wanted to be the first to post in this topic Laughing
I have seen a few treads where the system wars get out of hand so mabey it was a good idea...

thanks for your replys guys! i have two 360s right now, a slim thats mine and the old white clunker thats my boys. Its about to need its fourth dvd drive and im sick of replacing them so i was thinking that getting them a PS3 insted might be the way to go. And then i could use it to get in some games with the PS side of the clan too lol!

I had no idea that PSN was free, thats def. something to think about. Id hand out some rep points but we no longer have them scratch
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Yes the good thing about the PS3 is that PSN is free, I can create Multiple accounts on the same PS3 and pay nothing. Would PSN be better if they charged like Xbox does? Probably not, they would just make more money.

Probably a safe move posting it in here. I wouldn't want the PS3 guys to get a big head if they knew that there were Xboxers thinking about coming over to the PS3. Lol After the last incident, it probably would have been alright because I think that the mods on both systems is keeping an eye out for me.

I have often thought about getting an Xbox so that I could play with the Xboxers some, but I have a hard enough time splitting playtime between MW3 and BF3 on PS3. I can only imagine what it would be like trying to satisfy the erge to play 2 consoles. Probably something like having a wife and a mistress, or juggling 2 girlsfriends at the same time. Smile
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:05 am

The moment I hit 10/80 on MW3 I am gonna be a BF3 player full time.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Yes the good thing about the PS3 is that PSN is free, I can create Multiple accounts on the same PS3 and pay nothing. Would PSN be better if they charged like Xbox does? Probably not, they would just make more money.

Probably a safe move posting it in here. I wouldn't want the PS3 guys to get a big head if they knew that there were Xboxers thinking about coming over to the PS3. Lol After the last incident, it probably would have been alright because I think that the mods on both systems is keeping an eye out for me.

I have often thought about getting an Xbox so that I could play with the Xboxers some, but I have a hard enough time splitting playtime between MW3 and BF3 on PS3. I can only imagine what it would be like trying to satisfy the erge to play 2 consoles. Probably something like having a wife and a mistress, or juggling 2 girlsfriends at the same time. Smile

Thats one thing that has stoped me from getting the PS3, my wife already gets mad that i would rather play xbox than spend time with her (not true but what she thinks) so haveing both to her would be like me haveing 2 mistress and her lol prob. wouldnt be good... still ill get one when my boys xbox breaks agan... cant help myself lol!
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm

lumm0x wrote:

What's this now? By the time you hit 10/80 lummox, BO2 will be out. Razz
I'm thinking of trying to start up BF nights. I know a few of us have it and it could be fun if we can get 8 in a party and form 2 squads.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey Delta just tell her those are her new sister wives. lol!
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 pm

I had been a PS1,2 and 3 user for many years...until I bought an Xbox due to peer pressure lol. My PS3 just sat there collecting dust so I ended up selling it. I will say however that I agree that as far as FPS and online gaming Xbox would be my first choice because of the ability to make parties and the XBL support due to the fact we have to pay to play. I have had to call their customer support before and the girl that helped me was super awesome extremely patient, helpful and best of all SHE SPOKE PERFECT ENGLISH!!! That in itself has make me an Xbox fan. As far as the PS3 goes it would be excellent to get for the kids because as Sony puts it "It does everything" Free online play, blueray, Netflix etc. What kid in their right mind would be unhappy with that? I do however think that that the PS3 exclusives like Heavy Rain, Uncharted and God of War are some of the best games I've played on any system. Heavy Rain especially because parts of it were just so freakin intense. It is my favorite "next gen" game and just intriguing, original and awesome.
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 pm

lumm0x wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO /Cry
Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Dave im gonna get a ps3 just so i can throw a tomahawk at u lol nah but setious im thinking of getting one too in a week or two. I already got 2 xboxes so why not get a ps3 too and get to know the ps3 guys
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 am

The issue with having two systems and the same game is that you now have to split time between the two systems and the same game. Also buying the same game gets expensive. so every time a new CoD or Battlefield or any other FPS comes out that's 120 bucks. Don't get me wrong the PS3 is a good system. I have one I have it in my bedroom and I only play the games on it that the Xbox doesn't have. The PS3 is my original system I loved it for the smoother and slightly better graphics. I loved the free account, but there are flaws with the free PSN the issues with the PSN are as follows. Free account = less regard for the rules. Hackers love to be able to use mods and other exploits and with no financial punishment = more people going to be doing it. The reason I got an Xbox was that I had more friends on Live than PSN and at the time Xbox was the only system that did Netflix (which was the reason I was able to justify getting the new system with the wife.) Since getting the Xbox I have never really looked back. In fact I have 3 Xbox 360's Wife, Oldest Son and myself. Family account is totally awesome due to the savings I get on LIVE. (Sorry I am long winded its a family curse)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Sponsored content

To PS3 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To PS3 or not?   To PS3 or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To PS3 or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: XBox Division :: Clan Battles :: x30x XBox Confidential Game/Clan Battles-
Jump to: