Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Favorite thing to do in BF3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite thing to do in BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm

I was thinking about some of the other threads and remembering some of my favorite OH Shit, I just did that moments in BF3 and figured we could start a thread to share them.

One of mine was when I knocked a little bird out of the sky with a main tank gun round. lucky as hell shot, but made me laugh. Now I love trashing copters with the guided main tank round if someone is running the CITV or Soflam, but I took extra joy in hitting that chopper with a dumb round.

Stealing tanks from the enemy always makes me laugh also. What are some of your I can't believe I just did that moments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

I wish I had one of those did you just see that moment. With that said I love blowing up tanks with C4, its even better when the first blast only disables it and you have to go back for a second round and the guys are still in the tank, I mean what are they thinking.

Anytime you need someone running a soflam let me know, I have it but never use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

I killed someone... That was my moment..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I killed someone... That was my moment..

Ha... Good for you darker. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Knocking a cobra gunship out of the air with a tank main gun round was probably my fav moment so far. One of those "ill take a shot what the hell do i have to lose" moments that worked perfect. I absolutely love spreading my AT mines everywhere and waiting for the fireworks. Never gets old when that random "vehicle diasabled or destroyed" pops up and even better when the enemy killed icon joins it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm

I enjoy AT mine destroys, knifing from the back, and moonlit walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am

Operation Firestorm
Conquest
with Tema and his brother

Defending the "C" flag (the one in the building close to the enemy spawn.

I RPG a jeep with 3 guys in it and got like 900 exp. A bunch of kills, vehicle destroy and a bunch of "defender" exp.

I think I most love trying to plant C4 on vehicles, hoping you don't get spotted all ninja-like although I usually don't get far enough away and end up killing myself. I figure a fair tradeoff though for usually an enemy kill or two plus vehicle destroying and what ever other bonuses I might get.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am

Mine is on conquest metro knifing 5 ppl in a row all within spitting distance of each other normal they hear the scream and kill me but not that day.

Also same map getting 54 kills and 6 deaths with a LMG that was fun.

Kill armour is one of my fav pass times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 am

Well since I'm such a noob, I'd say just get in vehicles and ride/fly around shooting everything and blowing stuff up is my favorite thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:09 am

Actually, I did have one of those moments. I believe I was on Seine Crossing, and it was me Vs. 2 tanks with just my RPG. I took one completely out, and got the other one disabled before I died. That was kind of cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 am

Love pissing off a Tank Crew...still need to get the speed up to deal with them as they evac from the tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 am

C4'ing a full tank near one of your flags gives epic points and is oh so satisfying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 am

I wish there was a dance button though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 am

Didn't Socom have a dance button? Instead of teabagging, you'd dance over their dead body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am

MANIC wrote:
Love pissing off a Tank Crew...still need to get the speed up to deal with them as they evac from the tank
As soon as i disable a tank i switch right away to my primary weapon and wait for the bailers. I used to sit there and try to reload my rpg/smaw and get myself killed easily. If for some reason they dont bail then i reload and finish it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 am

Nixon's fav thing to do is to hop in a chopper with Kagan, and the promptly crash into rocks.

LOL...sorry man, I have no flares and that guy was pounding us with rockets after 10 seconds of flight time...I couldn't get away...
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm

The knifing is the best part for me. I like sneaking up behind people and F-N them up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

My favorite so far is getting in a tank and driving around the map capping flags, this is the easiest way for me to level up at this point. I do like to switch it up sometimes and play TDM to level up my guns more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Although the Rush and Conquest games are a bit longer than TDM games, I havn't found I get all that many kills in TDM by comparison. Also your overall exp is less in TDM due to there being nothing to arm or capture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm

I can't complain about anyone elses flying because mine is horrible but it is funny to get into a chopper and then have Anderson fly into the tunnel at damavand peak (or whatever its name is) only to make it to be and then him hit the wall or cealing or whatever and blow us both up. I was crying from laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Don't ride with Darkker.He was driving us around in the jeep and and I had enemies in sight,then everything was a blur.Fucking drunk driver award goes to Mr. Sperry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I too have noticed a case of motion sickness if Daze is behind the wheel of a jeep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I can't complain about anyone elses flying because mine is horrible but it is funny to get into a chopper and then have Anderson fly into the tunnel at damavand peak (or whatever its name is) only to make it to be and then him hit the wall or cealing or whatever and blow us both up. I was crying from laughing so hard.

I'm getting better. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Try having some randumb asshole drive you off the map on purpose. Had a match on Caspian border and i jumped into a jeep to start the match. The randumb from my squad proceeded to do a quick 180 and jump the thing over a hill off the map. By the time i bailed and tried to get back it suicided me. Jackass just sat there and giggled. Too bad it wasnt hardcore cause i would have RPG'd his ass to oblivion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Kagan wrote:
Nixon's fav thing to do is to hop in a chopper with Kagan, and the promptly crash into rocks.

LOL...sorry man, I have no flares and that guy was pounding us with rockets after 10 seconds of flight time...I couldn't get away...
That shit made me laugh so dont worry. I was all ready to let the bullets fly and next thing i know im splattered. Had that happen with Anderson too. We crashed on firestorm right next to 2 tanks and i got blasted by one when i tried to run away. I team killed myself and 3 randumbs the other night when i slammed my AH-6 into a pole on canals. I was so glad i couldnt hear them as they must have been steaming. I can fly decent till i have to make quick movement then i usually lose control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite thing to do in BF3   Favorite thing to do in BF3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite thing to do in BF3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next