Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

gamer tag changed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm

what's up 30? I just wanted to let those of you know that I changed my gamer tag from xEMISSARYx to xDAMNAGE. it caused a little confusion for those of you on my friend list. keep getting messages from people I don't know and after getting spammed with lobby invites and bs like that from the same people I needed to change it because Xbox live was doing shit about it. sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 am

I'm pretty sure you will keep getting random invites and msgs
Lot of people just sends messages/invites to recent players
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 am

yeah I'm sure I will. I just hope it not from the same people that were bombing me with messages. so far so good Smile
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 am

"this is a message to all recent players, I will be hosting....blah blah blah....."

Can't stand it either. I usually block communication with whoever sends this kind of bs
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 am

I know right lol those freakin messages are dumb as hell. are you getting bored with mw3 yet?
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am

xEMISSARYx wrote:
I know right lol those freakin messages are dumb as hell. are you getting bored with mw3 yet?

Not yet...specially since I haven't been on for about a week. cheers
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:53 am

I'm not bored with it either. killing noobs is addicting lol
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Now that you mention it, for some reason I don't know why but I don't get to play against noobs that much but with them Sad
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 pm

the matchmaking in mw3 is horrible. I always get teamed up with all the worst players. do you experience a lot of lag when your in a party?
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Sometimes but I think it depends mostly in the host. I do always used a wired connection which helps a lot and if I start seeing red bars in my connection I reboot my modem. If the lobby still giving problems I rather just get out.
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm

yeah I don't like using the wireless part off the Xbox. I hook it up directly to the router and if I still have problems I hook it directly to the modem. do you think there's a big difference between having 3 bar vs a 4 bar connection?
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Not sure if there is a big difference but what I can tell you is that during most of my best matches (like every time that I got a MOAB) I have had all bars. Could be coincidence though but just in case I usually turn off the wifi in most of other devices at home
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 pm

how many Moab have you gotten...I have yet to get one...I'm to much of a knucklehead right now but I'm learning lol
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 pm

how many Moab have you gotten...I have yet to get one...I'm to much of a knucklehead right now but I'm learning lol
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

5 MOABs so far. I been 2 kills away from a MOAB like 10 times but always mess up Sad
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

that's really cool. I think the closest I've come is 12 or 13 in a row so half way there lol. what load out are you using when you get one??
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Pp90 as you already know, scavenger assassin steady aim(once using marksman and ACR)
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 pm

I love the pp90 it's a really good gun. I like mp7 too. you gonna be on tonight?
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 am

Nope i been away for a week. Probably gonna come back this weekend. Im probably rusty by now lol
Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 am

it's all good. it'll just take a few games to get that aim back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gamer tag changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: gamer tag changed   gamer tag changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gamer tag changed
Page 1 of 1