Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What is the worst map for you

Go down 
+5
Kamea6
mwhop78
tek210
DELTAxDOG
pariah_81
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What is the worst map for you Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm

I absolute hate downturn, I suck at it I rarely make it off the bottom of the leader board. Campers are everywhere ,and I get killed from behind all of the time. I just mainly run for b where I am cannon fodder. I tried the Nixon method of running in a small area but that failed as well. Last night I was 11-27 then with the same people went 45-16 on mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Mission on avg. BEST
Downtown/Fallen on avg. WORST =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Carbon for sure. It's either feast of famine, mostly famine on that map for me. I think I need to set aside one class just for that map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 pm

I don't really like Outpost. It's just too big and boring. I run all over the damn place and can never find anyone. I run to A, they spawn in the bunker...I run to the bunker, they spawn at A...Plus with all the snow, you cant see any UAVs to shoot down.

I don't have much of an opinion on downturn because it honestly never comes up. I may have played it 10 times TOTAL with 4 days played. Seriously.

I like Arkaden, Mission, Village...most of the maps. Seatown is hit or miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Second Downturn. I've done well on that map maybe TWICE out of all the times it's popped up in the rotation. The rest are manageable, but I tend to dislike Interchange as well due to the prolific camping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Dome is never good for me. I generally have a shitty connection and that map doesn't play well while lagging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
Carbon for sure. It's either feast of famine, mostly famine on that map for me. I think I need to set aside one class just for that map.

Carbon. Hate it. Sicarius, what would that setup be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Gotta spawn trap them on A or C on Carbon. I've had some slaughterfests on that map. 40 gun only kills is my best, not all in a row, so no moab. You just have to know how far to push to keep them at their spawn. You cannot go out of the buildings near C or A. Stay in the buildings in the middle of the map and wait for them to come to you. Check all access points and you should have good KS fast. If you don't get B all is moot. Betties inside the doorways clean up on Carbon too.

Run silenced PP90 and silenced MP9, Ass pro, SoH, Steady Aim or Dead Silence Pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

I honestly never vote for Outpost or Downturn. Strange thing is, I used to like Downturn. Like so many others, I can go for a minute without finding anyone then I get shot in the back.

We played an absolute crapfest on Downturn 2 days ago (I loved having the MP7 on that map). 6v6, and the other team was always recapping flags. We all had 3 bar connections while they had 4 bars. Total crap how badly we were able to run but their guys had no trouble getting around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 am

so many maps....so many choices....
been on the recieving and delivering end of spawn traps and horrible gameplays on almost all maps.

Lockdown is probably a map that with clannies we dominate. my best map.
Mission is good with B/C, keep them coming to you and stay out of the pit of death!

Dome is a toss up for me, some great games and horrible games.
Fallen is getting better, gotta hold A/B
Carbon is a B/C map so enemy is coming uphill to you.
Downturn is a campy camp fest.
Village is definitely B/C, you dont wanna be caught in the cave.

Interchange is probably my worst map, but i am getting better at it.
Bootleg has been troublesome at times too.
Seatown is campy, whoever controls the "D" flag. the balcony overlooking B, where the randumbs hang out while they don't have B......randumbs love to defend that "D" flag!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 am

chef wrote:
Obticeo Sicarius wrote:

Carbon. Hate it. Sicarius, what would that setup be?

Probably things I never use. tac insert(yes most hate the user, but can be effective on large maps), claymore. definitely an smg with rapid fire or an lmg. the whole thing about carbon is that there are only three routes to the center of the map. pathways to either side and the two story buildings facing each other. the problem with this map is that it gets chaotic and people end up all over the place. last couple times haven't been bad but it can be. there are some good vantage points to control movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

forgot Arkaden, which is another strong map for the 30.

1887 FTW! this map is probably the best map for this gun to me, i usually do well with it on this map.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 am

Lockdown is the worst.....i could have mapped out a crap in a toilet and it would have been better than that terrible map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 am

best map for me is village although had a 48 - 4 dom match on arkaden a couple nights ago. village is unbeatable if you have c and b. only two ways to c and two to b and if you have all avenues covered you're golden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:03 am

Bootleg and mission....... I just don't have any luck with these two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 am

fallen and bakaara are the worst maps i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am

libaration... unless your a sniper this map is horrable! Also im not a big fan of interchange, been spawn traped on A one two many times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

Not a fan of Lockdown, Bootleg, Outpost, or Carbon. It feels too much like I'm just rushing to my death. B is a must on these and they are hard to control.

Downturn is garbage, good in theory, with multiple levels and areas. Maybe it's just flag placement, if C was in the other corner it might be better. Or maybe I'm still bitter about the up by 20 points sitting at 195 got triple capped and lost match with randumbs last week.

yep I'm still bitter...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:43 am

Lockdown.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 am

Outpost, Bakaara and Village are probably my least favorite. Rarely have great rounds on those.

Dome, Resistance and Arkaden are probably my strongest maps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

bakaara is the worst for me because I have not found a plan that works. On all other maps I have a plan on what I am going to do the first minute or so of the game and when it goes right that means I have capped 2 flags and have a pred, chopper and reaper.
Back to top Go down
tek210

tek210

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 pm

jsavvy wrote:
bakaara is the worst for me because I have not found a plan that works. On all other maps I have a plan on what I am going to do the first minute or so of the game and when it goes right that means I have capped 2 flags and have a pred, chopper and reaper.

I agree Bakaara is tough to work of with. Rarely do I have great rounds on this one. Rage quits are more common.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillybastards.com

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 pm

On Bakaara, you can set your watch to the fact that at least 2 of the opfor will run from A to C or vice versa. I run into the building with the paint cans and wait for the 2-3 easy kills, then move just a little to get them when they come back for the revenge. That usually gets me to the pred->airstrike->heli chain.

The only problem with helis is that they go down fast on that map if the enemy is at least coherent.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Dome hate me and I hate it. END. OF. STORY.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:32 pm

outpost and carbon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst map for you   What is the worst map for you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the worst map for you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next