Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Empty
PostSubject: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Teamwork
Back to top Go down

Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Fuck her...she's on her own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 pm

he already gave her the bigger gun, if that's not good enough then just let the zombies eat her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:04 pm

manics self hate has spilled over to the ladies. misogny is alive and well aparently. Quick someone save his daughters!

The only problem I see is they are usign car windows as cover from fire. I thought cars were only for obscurement since the doors are kinda flimsy.

Once the car is totaled due to bullet holes please replace it with a Ford or some other domestic car so more people in my area get private insurance and I can open my own private practice in the next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm

My dear Wini...I've told you time and time again: No self hatred, but defo anger, bitterness and dreams of revenge fantasie. And if you've dated the women I have you'd embrace the label of misogynist. No shame in that.

As for my Daughter...her Villainy is blossoming nicely from my teachings...an apt pupil indeed.

The boy...hmmm...I think his mothers grip is too strong there...vile woman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Looks like chivalry moreso than teamwork to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 pm

if she knew what she was doing, she wouldn't be looking at the mag...........whatever happened to never lose sight of your target(s)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:13 pm

That's a good woman right there...she is loading the AR for him. He's just using his sidearm until she finishes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

While there are a plethora of things wrong with this photo (improper reloading technique, failure to properly use cover, bringing a pistol to a rifle fights, bad hair, and lack of 40mm), I enjoyed the chivalristic message.

Perhaps I'll have my bride and I stage a similar, but technically correct photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?   Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong I thought of all the people who would get this, it would be Nate?
Page 1 of 1