Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I've about had it... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I've about had it...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I've about had it... Empty
PostSubject: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Have a great game then three bad games. Still spawning with enemies. Still getting lag comped. I think I might buy this game for XBOX. Are the issues as bad on the dark side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Give even more $$$ to IW. No way dude. The only real solution I have found is to stop playing the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Things aren't any better on the Xbox side. I agree with audio, don't give IW any more money. Hopefully Respawn Entertainment's game will come swiftly and save us from this shit.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 pm

i dont know. i have heard mw3 is a little better on xbl. this is a huge pile of crap. i mean BO was laggy when i played it today, but it was still 100% better than mw3. I also wont be giving my money to IW at all, im buying mw3 used srsly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

Kylaeris wrote:
Things aren't any better on the Xbox side. I agree with audio, don't give IW any more money. Hopefully Respawn Entertainment's game will come swiftly and save us from this shit.

which game is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am

SoonerChris wrote:
Have a great game then three bad games. Still spawning with enemies. Still getting lag comped. I think I might buy this game for XBOX. Are the issues as bad on the dark side?

There's always BF3. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

Whar Spider said^.. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 pm

No better on either console. I'll be going BF the moment I finish my prestiges here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 pm

come over to BF3 and experience, for the most part, lag free games and realistic weapons. Plus you can blow up just about everything. Jihad Jeep FTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
Jihad Jeep FTW.

That how I get all my kills... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:20 pm

bf3 at be in my future then......last nights game play on mw3 was rediculous!

Lag everywhere....more time spent waiting for games to start then actually playing and spanned popping up behind me even when I decided to just pitch a tent at the back.

Very frustrating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:45 am

Take a break. Play a new game. Im actually taking a mild hiatus. I've been engrossed in FF13-2 all weekend and loving it. No Campers or Lag in Final Fantasy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am

BF3 FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:56 am

I have both consoles and have the game for both. And I can say from my own experience. Although I do hit occasional lag holes on xbox. Its not as bad for me as my time on the ps3 version.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 am

On xbox it seems like the only time there is problems is when the other team has a couple guys pulling lag switches, or whatever. Its def. not unplayable but ive been close to rage quiting a few times lol

This is the first game ive played on xbox live so i have nothing to compare it to but what the hell, get it on xbox and come hang out with the darkside Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 am

The only thing I like about mw3 is the lag comp (compared to blops) and thats because my only source for internet is cellular so the latency is high (100 to 300ms).

Other than that the entire structure of the game is a step backwards IMO from blops.

I enjoy MW3 but have thought about giving BF3 a go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

The problem with the game is it is sooo connection dependent. It almost takes skill out of the equation. If you are on the wrong side of the connection, there's very little you can do to have a good game. Used to be able to run akimbo FMGs, but not anymore. I was even full bursting people with the T 95 yesterday and not dropping them.

Then you watch the killcam and see why. You saw your bullets hit, but they sure didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:49 pm

I am up for trying a different game, like HQ or something like that.

It is hard to believe that BF3 has no lag. I have heard people saying that there is lag in BF3 and the comms suck and getting on the same team sux.

So, I am wondering if some people hate MW3 (IW) so much that they are willing to overlook the faults of BF3.

When I was in college I took graphic arts and it was in a Mac lab. The instructor stated at least three times a hour to save often. Why? Because the Macs would crash and you would lose your work.
Now, many Apple users swear that Macs never crash and they are the answer to world hunger and global warming.
Having used Macs (and owned them) I know that Mac Lovers (or rather haters of PCs) have a jaded view which causes them to lose objectivity.

I am wondering if the same phenom is happening here with MW3 and BF3.

MW3 has its problems, that is a fact.

Having played BF3 beta, and hearing others ingame talk about BF3, I know that BF3 is not the promised land.

So I refuse to jump ship based on a disdain for IW.

I am not hating on anyone for going over to BF3. You are missed by those of us still playing MW3.

The question I have is could the hatred for MW3 (IW) causing a loss of objectivity in the pros and cons of BF3?

I agree that if you hate IW it makes no sense to give them more money for the Xbox version.
There is no argument that they made MW3 for the Xbox and then gave PS3 users the scraps.

Last edited by CanisMajor60 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Now that I am 10/80 I am doing my best "just to have fun", I have been using the RPG more and more! it is frustrating losing to bad players due to connection but I know I have been on the other end of the equation also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 pm

I agree with Stream.

Now that I am 10-80 I have 10 custom classes, all pro perks (except Overkill and Marksman), all weapons unlocked, the Stryker/FAD/ACR/MP7/MP9 have all attachments available, and have everything else available including the RPG.

I will not lose them! So now I get to play around with C4, Portable Radar, etc because I do not care about XP.

It is weird not chasing after XP (I am objective orientated) so I am adjusting to just having fun.
Some matches I run around with Apro sticking people with semtex instead of killing them from a distance.
Some matches I run ReConpro and help my clannies by lighting up the enemy with my XM25.

Probably have shot down 10 aircraft in the last few days (very low for me) because I am trying out the RPG.

Eventually I want to be like Rif and learn how to use the Javelin better.

To me, the game is just starting. The getting to 10-80 was a grind and now it is over!!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:28 pm

lol i said fuck prestige'ing i get all those same rewards without having to lvl to 80 10times

yes I'd like to have more custom classes but is it worth all that hassle - to me - no
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I just don't have the patience to put up with the lag and bullshit to get to 10-80. I thought I would make it, but finally had to walk away from MW3 with the bitter taste of disappointment in my mouth and the feeling that I got ripped off in my guts. I am done prestiging and when I pop MW3 back in (hopefully when IW gets off its ass and fixes the bullshit) I will max out my existing weapons and just try to have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 pm

N8, the comms are perfect again...

The lobby bs-ing is back in effect!

Come back to us N8...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I just don't have the patience to put up with the lag and bullshit to get to 10-80. I thought I would make it, but finally had to walk away from MW3 with the bitter taste of disappointment in my mouth and the feeling that I got ripped off in my guts. I am done prestiging and when I pop MW3 back in (hopefully when IW gets off its ass and fixes the bullshit) I will max out my existing weapons and just try to have fun.

I don't blame you man, it is frustrating. With that said I put 7 hours of in-game time into BF3 and I just can't play it anymore, it is way to slow. BF3 is mostly lag free which is nice but the gameplay does not keep me interested nor does it make me want to play it more.

I can deal with the MW3 issues than play BF3 and honestly if MW3 gets on my nerves I would rather just play Black Ops for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 pm

BF3 just got patched today for comms. Awaiting Nixon and Wini to report in on any improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've about had it...   I've about had it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've about had it...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Welcome to the Over 30 Clan :: Off Topic Area :: Waste Basket (ARCHIVED TOPICS)-
Jump to: