Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
helicopter flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

helicopter flying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:40 pm

I am sure most have been in this position. lol!
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm

"You know we are 3 miles from anything out here..."
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

LMAO!!!!! that was me last night!......3x
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

it sucks when you know you're going down and then realize that others jumped in your chopper at take-off , unbeknowst to you.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

"is this thing front heavy?" +1
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 pm

That was funny. Thanks for the find. So true.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I think I'm finally going to break down and buy BF3
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Cool. I want to get better and better at chopper flying. I am finally getting to the point that I can fly and shoot at the same time. My ultimate goal is to get maxed out on the chopper with a gunner who is maxed out. Then you have on board extinguishers, ECM, flares, guided missles, and air radar. That would be a dangerous combo in the air and could easily turn the tide. If anyone wants to gun with me you can rack up points gunning and I can get practice flying. Not going to guarantee we will never crash, but it should be a kick in the ass. I also am willing to run the 2nd coop mission so I can get some co-op points and others can practice crashing me into the mountains. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but there are no killstreaks in BF? Just vehicles that are available to everyone, all the time? Do the crashed ones respawn?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but there are no killstreaks in BF? Just vehicles that are available to everyone, all the time? Do the crashed ones respawn?

There are no killstreaks.

Vehicles will respawn, not instantly but they do come back.

I have found that on the xbox (games I have played) vehicles dont last long! infact I make it my mission to blow them to pieces.

Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm

So there's no incentive for trying to build a killstreak? Does it do anything to help the team?
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 pm

I wish my first heli experience lasted as long as his did ..... my first time jumping in a heli with a "randumb" lasted about 5 second from the time he lifted off till the time he put it in the ground . lesson learned beware random ppl they just might be randumb !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Zero killstreaks and ALL vehicles take practice to drive IMO as I was running into/over evertything last night.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Cool. I want to get better and better at chopper flying. I am finally getting to the point that I can fly and shoot at the same time. My ultimate goal is to get maxed out on the chopper with a gunner who is maxed out. Then you have on board extinguishers, ECM, flares, guided missles, and air radar. That would be a dangerous combo in the air and could easily turn the tide. If anyone wants to gun with me you can rack up points gunning and I can get practice flying. Not going to guarantee we will never crash, but it should be a kick in the ass. I also am willing to run the 2nd coop mission so I can get some co-op points and others can practice crashing me into the mountains. Very Happy

Count me in.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
So there's no incentive for trying to build a killstreak? Does it do anything to help the team?

You get a "killing Spree" bonus.

Instead of Killstreaks you can heal, drop ammo, revive, place a spawn beacon, Morters,...That's all I can think of off the top of my head. You are pretty much your own KS.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Grumpy_lobster wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

You get a "killing Spree" bonus.

Instead of Killstreaks you can heal, drop ammo, revive, place a spawn beacon, Morters,...That's all I can think of off the top of my head. You are pretty much your own KS.

Conquest is a countdown. At the begining of the match each team gets a set number of 'tickets'. Each ticket is worth 1 respawn. The first team to 0 is the loser. Or if you are a 'glass half full kind of person' if you make the other team use their tickets first you are the winner. A killstream is its own reward in a sense.

If you hold more than half the points the other team will start 'bleeding' tickets as well.

Each kill counts diirectly towards your team winning and your 'not dying' counts towards your team not losing. So if you go 23-2 you are helping the team out a lot since it speeds up the countdown at the cost of only 2 of your own team's tickets. If you go 1-20 (which I saw last night) it is bad for the team since in a way you are a speeding up the countdown. Now if you go 1-20, but revive 15 people and heal the 23-2 guy multipe times, spot people, cap flags, and not die at critical times so others can spawn on you, you are potentialy a sigificant asset to the team despite your bummer numbers.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

I will sacrifice my numbers for certain and repeated Heli doom.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Sweet. Last night on caspian border flying the Viper clicked and I started racking up the kills. Unfortunately I was flying solo. If I had a gunner it would have been so much more devastating. Blasted the other copter out of the air and then went after the tanks. I had killed 2 tanks and a few dismounts with the rockets before I got shot down by a missle. I think it was the other copter pilot I blasted out of the air. If I had a gunner we would have been able to volley our flares and prevented being shot down, plus he would have racked up a significant number of kills on all the little dimounts that kept hopping out of the tanks after I disabled them. It was fun, and I plan on continuing to use the chopper.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Sweet. Last night on caspian border flying the Viper clicked and I started racking up the kills. Unfortunately I was flying solo. If I had a gunner it would have been so much more devastating. Blasted the other copter out of the air and then went after the tanks. I had killed 2 tanks and a few dismounts with the rockets before I got shot down by a missle. I think it was the other copter pilot I blasted out of the air. If I had a gunner we would have been able to volley our flares and prevented being shot down, plus he would have racked up a significant number of kills on all the little dimounts that kept hopping out of the tanks after I disabled them. It was fun, and I plan on continuing to use the chopper.

Great, but who will drive the tank now?

Do you fly 1st person, or do you click R3 and get the 3rd person view?

BTW, I changed the stick layout and shooting the tank is the same as shooting a rifle. This helped a lot.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Video kinda reminded me of the other night when i changed my flight stick layout to see if it made a difference. Jumped into a gunship and grabbed Kagan for a gunner. Flight didnt last long as i dumped us into the water on Wake Island right after take off and of course we were a long way off from anything. I went right back to my normal layout after that.
Back to top Go down

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Assault helicopters are flying tanks, silly! I fly in 1st person becuase you have vital information such as altitude, air speed, pitch, yaw, cyclic, where your gunner is pointing and looking, and the all important crosshairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

helicopter flying Empty
PostSubject: Re: helicopter flying   helicopter flying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

helicopter flying
Page 1 of 1