Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Damn im boring...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm

When it comes to loadouts im probably the most plain boring player in the clan. Id have to say in the last 12 or 13 prestiges ive run the same perks 99.9% of the time. Scavenger pro/hardened pro/hacker pro with an assault rifle and the LAW for a secondary. Only changeups were what rifle i felt like using. Semtex,nova and claymore for the rest. Plain Jane huh? Ive had a ghost class and a sniper one as well but just never used them. Now for my defensive/flanking/lurking playstyle that loadout works peachy for me for almost all maps. I figured i need to try something new for summit and radiation since ive been struggling on those 2 for a while. So i threw on flak for the first time ever and grabbed the 74U with rapid fire and went on the offensive. I went 34-5 on summit and 38-9 on radiation and had a blast. It was fun to take the explosive damage and rush around the maps. Now its not something im going to do all the time but now i have a way to get some good results on maps i hated. Now just need a new strategy for array cause im starting to hate that map.
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 am

Nixon. I wouldn't call that boring at all. It works for you as I am always happy to see you on my team becuase I know you will anchor the squad while I chip away at the bottom of the leaderboard. Sometimes the simple things are the best.
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 pm

I like to control the central Array building using a Motion Sensor somewhere in the middle slightly closer to the enemy spawn for obvious reasons, it's great to defend B from but more so it gives a good view of the Blue Construction building and the Catapilar Truck which are wide open routes across the map. You could probably swap hardened out for another Perk since your the one with cover and you catch most enemy out in the open. I like SoHpro just because they will try and flush you out and I hate getting killed while reloading, other than that just do what usually works for you. I'm also loving the Mturp pistol as my new secondary, can't believe I never knew about the Auto pistol till last week.
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:19 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
When it comes to loadouts im probably the most plain boring player in the clan. Id have to say in the last 12 or 13 prestiges ive run the same perks 99.9% of the time. Scavenger pro/hardened pro/hacker pro with an assault rifle and the LAW for a secondary. Only changeups were what rifle i felt like using. Semtex,nova and claymore for the rest. Plain Jane huh? Ive had a ghost class and a sniper one as well but just never used them. Now for my defensive/flanking/lurking playstyle that loadout works peachy for me for almost all maps. I figured i need to try something new for summit and radiation since ive been struggling on those 2 for a while. So i threw on flak for the first time ever and grabbed the 74U with rapid fire and went on the offensive. I went 34-5 on summit and 38-9 on radiation and had a blast. It was fun to take the explosive damage and rush around the maps. Now its not something im going to do all the time but now i have a way to get some good results on maps i hated. Now just need a new strategy for array cause im starting to hate that map.

This was funny to read for me because your least favorite maps are my favorite, especially Array, sounds like you dont really like the maps better suited for rushers, try running flak, marathon, and SOH with that 74u rapid fire and stay to the edges of the map (especially summit)
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 am

This was funny to read for me because your least favorite maps are my favorite, especially Array, sounds like you dont really like the maps better suited for rushers, try running flak, marathon, and SOH with that 74u rapid fire and stay to the edges of the map (especially summit)[/quote]

erm Summit Yes Array No IMO
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 am

Whats funny is that now i wouldnt mind playing summit but it never comes up for vote anymore. Ive got a few newer strategies for array as well so its not as irritating as it used to be. My game has rounded back into decent shape so i guess it was just a bad stretch i was going through.
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am

When I first started out i really liked firing range but now it is one of my least favorites on dom, I like kowloon and Jungle as my favorites, since i am a member of the School of Nixon, I have watched a few of his games and picked up alot of good habits and it has improved my score. If he saw how a played he might expell me from his school
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 am

what did he say couldnt be bothered to read

lol!

bomber
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 am

Once again I don't understand the hatred for Summit... Love that map and all it's fast-paced, pay-the-fuck-attention chaos
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 am

nixon run whatever loadouts you desire.

if it makes the game fun then it works for you.

i always ran the same guns and perks and got bored so i try everything now.
try and change guns weekly.

one thing i notice that i suck with most of them,but its a laugh trying

manic

nice 1 with the spas.........

keep using it dude

bomber
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am

Seriously, Bomber...I'm surprised I've taken such a shine to the BoomStick...love hearing the kiddos bitch after the match about my usuage of it...also interesting trying to flank them with the Shotty...always a hoot...just gotta figure out which maps are just shite for using it
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

Bomber...finally took a look at the 'flares' vid...holy crap you guys are insane (where do I sign up and can ya get me a work visa)
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 am

also type in aston villa v arsenal away.

totally different sort of clip but we were all dressed in fancy dress.

lol it still makes me smile

was insane fighting after the game outside....every bruise was worth it for the joy of a good old fashion scrap

bomber
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

some maps are a no no for using the shotty.

unless its an 18man inter clan ffa then anything goes bud

bomber
Back to top Go down

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 pm

I have started to run Hardened with my FJ after reading some of your posts. I also ran extended mags this whole last prestige as well. It is tough to say which one is a better set up for me. I have had some good luck blasting people while they are hiding, but have died relaoding a few times. I find that I run out of ammo more often than in the past since I am used to running dual mag and dual gives you more ammo to start. For me the extendeed mags did not lead to more kills. I think I get more benefit out of Dual Mags.

Run with your boring self. What ever works for you is the best load out.

BUT if you want a change try...

Hardline as 1st tier. Take dual mags to offset the lack of scavenger. Pick up a dead guys gun as soon as posible before you run out of ammo. Something tells me you would do well with hardline. Multiple choppers I am sure is a good thing. I know you like the nade throwing so maybe a change is not good for yuou... IDK.

Glad to hear you have your game back. I like Summit and tend to do pretty well there. Routes are predictable and easy to spawn choke. It is a little more frantic a pace than other maps, but that is what makes it fun for me. I also like arrray as well, but that me be connected to my new found affinity for the FN FAL in an anti sniper role. I do a lot of B camping there as well, so there is lots of action. That map is big, so getting into a lurker flanker situation I bet is pretty boring as there is lots of running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn im boring... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn im boring...   Damn im boring... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn im boring...
Page 1 of 1