Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Empty
PostSubject: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 pm

So I reached 10/70ish and set up an AK47 class deciding to take a swing with it. I'm very much a run & gunner and figured it's time to evolve into more of a kickass XBOX superstar (not my words, Kylaeris).

First few games I did surprisingly well! It slowed me down and even with the recoil/jumpiness it seemed to take fewer hits to kill then when I use the ACR/SCAR. I absolutely HATED the AK47 in BO so this is really my first go with it.

Does anyone else use it? What types of setups do you use? Any suggestions for someone who really hasn't been an AR user in MW3?

I love the Type95, and do well with it, but I've heard rumblings that it's noobish. I frankly think a 3-round burst can be tough to use (see G11). Man, imagine if the G11 had rapid fire? shiiiit. I digress...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

I really wish there was a rapid fire proficiency for the AK47. Because without it, it's almost useless IMO. Especially with the connection problems with this game. I used it one night playing drop zone and leveled it up. I suppose in hard core this could be a good gun but not core. I use it sometimes on hardhat and dome but almost always switch classes out of frustration.

SOH
Assassin
Steady Aim

Kick/Silencer

..oh and I am probably the only person on the planet but I suck with the type 95 Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I pretty much only use AR's, and my setup usually depends on the map. Small maps I usually go SOH, Quickdraw, and steady aim along with a silenced weapon. Larger maps I go Blind Eye, hardline, Marksman along with an acog on my weapon. The acog helps big time with aiming at targets further away. Haven't used the AK that much because I hate the recoil. I'm having problems putting the MK14 down. That is the gun that kills the fastest out of the ARs. You just need to get use to firing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

Loved the AK in every other release. Thought I would here too, so much so that I used my first prestige unlock on it. I have it up around 2500 kills but after using the ACR I have found that frankly it is second fiddle to that gun as well as the Scar and the M41A and possible even the G36C, Type 95 and about even with the FAD.

I find that in order to use the AK I need to use kick and a silencer. The gun is jumpier than a coke fiend in a police department and the muzzle flash is horrendous, only negated with the silencer. Just too handcuffing in my opinion. The ACR fires like a laser even without kick opening up all proficiency and attachment options.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 am

The AK is terrible here. even with kick the recoil on that thing is so bad I feel like I am painting a picture with my left hand, and I am right handed. Lummox is right ACR or M4 if you are going to use an AR to devastate the other team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 pm

I like the ak it isnt bad at all just takes time to get use the kick. I always aim low so when it kicks i know ill hit the enemy
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 am

I still think there isnt a really bad gun in this game, they all kill fast, lag is really the deciding factor not the wepon lol

i like the FAD, ACR, Scar-L, M4... all good ARs, its more about knowing the guns weeknes and useing that to your advantage
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I love rocking the AK and believe it or not I run a 1.22 K/D with it. Here is how I run with it close maps: Kick/Silencer - larger maps: Kick/Red Dot and like Scoob said aim a little low to allow for some of the kick.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups 111_bm10
AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups 22_bmp10

As you can see I am the god off all Sniper,LMG and assault rifles ask me anything on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I pretty much use nothing but AR's. I like the power of the AK, but don't generally find that it offsets the kick. You can use the kick proficiency to counter that, but that means you have to give up on attachments. Since I cannot see anything without at least a red dot, that means I am stuck with no extended mags or other attachments if I am using the AK. I find that the M41a and the ACR are my best bets. I can take out snipers across Bakaara with either of them using marksman, and I can do ok on small maps even against SMG's. But I suspect that you will destroy no matter what you use, you're a wrecking machine, kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate it. Smile I'm def an smg gal but am feeling the need to branch out a bit. Marksman is starting to help out a bit, but you can't get the pro perk without sniping, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Thermal scopes on an AR will allow you to hold your breath and get marksman pro.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 pm

dropshotDANI wrote:
Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate it. Smile I'm def an smg gal but am feeling the need to branch out a bit. Marksman is starting to help out a bit, but you can't get the pro perk without sniping, right?

you dont need marksman pro unless your sniping danni, just lets you hold your breath longer... useing it with an AR is just a way for us ppl who dont see so well to find targets far away lol
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Righto on the Pro version. Not really usefull unless sniping (bolt OR AR w/ thermal). But what I wanted to add was that I earned Marksman Pro on an earlier prestige, never having used a sniper rifle or having held my breath as I used the ACR with irons. Anybody else earn this without sniping. I think maybe if you ADS long enough, you get credit for holding breath?

And I'm disappointed in the AK47. Loved it it BLOPSs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:19 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups   AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AK47 - Assault Rifle Setups
Page 1 of 1