Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Reminder to post in appropriate forums

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Reminder to post in appropriate forums Empty
PostSubject: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

I've been noticing some general cross-platform questions posted in Xbox only land. If that's your intention, perfectly cool, but since the great console schism of 2012, PS3ers cannot reply to your threads started in xbox world. Just wanted everyone to be aware when creating topics. If you are looking for general feedback from the entire clan, keep posting in the general forum.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

PS3 sucks. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Didn't realize that, I was just trying to get the xbox section going with some convo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:30 pm

dropshotDANI wrote:
Didn't realize that, I was just trying to get the xbox section going with some convo.

If you just want to limit the discussion to xboxers, then you did the right thing creating the topic there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Maybe she's just trying to keep the swinging salami at bay Shocked
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Maybe she's just trying to keep the swinging salami at bay Shocked
Makes perfect sense to me. Swingin's salami... ICK! Shocked

I do feel a little sad tho, sometimes I want to respond but I can't. Makes me sniffle a little inside. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm with you walldog... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks for getting my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Instead of assuming that xbox'ers aren't smart enough to know where and how to post, maybe better to assume that they just might have been posting in "xbox only land" for a reason.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 am

stupid xboxer wrote:
Instead of assuming that xbox'ers aren't smart enough to know where and how to post, maybe better to assume that they just might have been posting in "xbox only land" for a reason.
Wow, troll perhaps? And nice forum name too. Try rereading the original post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

call me a troll if you wish. The thread was made under the assumption that xboxers were posting perhaps in the wrong area and needed reminding from the all powerful ps3'ers as to where to post. perhaps you should reread it. and as to why an xboxer would post in "xbox only land" the replies say it all. posting anonymously for the same reason. You all can't seem to help but be aholes about the whole thing. did you not know that the forums were set up the way they are to encourage xboxers to post without the fear of being barraged and talked down to by ps3 "og's".. doesn't really help when you all do it any way. I know your shit don't stank and all that, but..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 am

and to make it clear, we post in xbox only land so we don't have to hear your shit. major fail there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 am

stupid xboxer wrote:
call me a troll if you wish. The thread was made under the assumption that xboxers were posting perhaps in the wrong area and needed reminding from the all powerful ps3'ers as to where to post. perhaps you should reread it. and as to why an xboxer would post in "xbox only land" the replies say it all. posting anonymously for the same reason. You all can't seem to help but be aholes about the whole thing. did you not know that the forums were set up the way they are to encourage xboxers to post without the fear of being barraged and talked down to by ps3 "og's".. doesn't really help when you all do it any way. I know your shit don't stank and all that, but..........

Someone made a profile just to respond to this thread. Cute. Sad, but cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

lol. just everyone go ahead and jump on the let's be a dick wagon......so welcoming.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 am

Buh bye to you. Every other xboxer seems pretty cool. Glad you are leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 am

Have to reset the forum "days drama free". We had a pretty good run going I want to say at least 10 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

I'm sad to see we can't share our thoughts without someone feeling left out or getting offended by others opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 am

It's good to see our Xbox Friends that are still here didn't take FBD's post the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

Wow, somebody needs to find a new hobby. For some reason I don't think all the 360'ers feel the same way as the troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
It's good to see our Xbox Friends that are still here didn't take FBD's post the wrong way.

Well for the most part the only thing I found wrong with FBD's post was the sig. He was not accusing anyone of anything just clarifying. I might have been the only one to learn anything tho. I guess I did not notice we could not post on the OTHER side. Reminds me of a FRINGE epesode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 am

This whole thing is fucking stupid.. just sayin'. How old are we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 am

One more asshole comment from anyone will have to deal with the SERIOUS MANIC...

So...any of you that wanna stir more nonsense please think before ya do and send it to me first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 am

I vote close this thread before the reallu dumb stuff starts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am

wow...i know fbd is a prick...but I find the OT to be perfectly reasonable and not insulting...the forums were just split awhile ago so maybe not everyone is aware of the change...he's just being helpful...he even includes a disclaimer "if that's your intention..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 am

WOW. Marsh, that you? OT was kind of like "Helpful Forum Tip of the Day". Period.

Some of the posts seemed to be general discussion, and I wasn't sure everyone knew that they were limiting the responses to their console brethren when posting under their platform subdivision.

If you read the entire thread, you'll notice my second post was to let TC know that if their intention was to limit discussion to console members, then they did exactly the right thing.

Please continue flaming though. I'll go get some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder to post in appropriate forums   Reminder to post in appropriate forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminder to post in appropriate forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next