Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Battle field 3 clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle field 3 clan Empty
PostSubject: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Okay so I have to post this here because for some reason it telling me I need special access to post on the "game" forum wanted to know if there is a clan thing going and if I can get an invite to the festive activities I'm giving mw3 a break for a little bit toss me an invite if there is something going on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 pm

You shouldn't need special access to post here. Are you referring to the BF3 battlelog forum for the over30 clan? If that is the case then yes, you will have to get accepted into the platoon in order to post. Here is the link.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391313052531/
Good games with you last night even though you were on the other team. We kept trying to get to to switch sides and play with us, but no you had to go be my nemesis. Bastardo! next time we should link up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Well I can't join for some reason my iPhone won't let me do it so I'll have to wait till I get home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 am

Some of the functionality of Battlelog is lost on the handhelds. I cant do all the cool stuff on my droid either.

Look forward to having you aboard Coilz.

Can we move this to the BF3 section?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am

I can't join battle log Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I can't join battle log Sad

When I did it you needed to start an EA account first, then you could be in battlelog... Quite the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah, I have an EA account, I can't get into the e-mail for my PSN account. Lost the password. I tried signing up with my PSN name and password but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Yeah, I have an EA account, I can't get into the e-mail for my PSN account. Lost the password. I tried signing up with my PSN name and password but it didn't work.

Ugh. SOunds like you need to request new password for email...
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
You shouldn't need special access to post here. Are you referring to the BF3 battlelog forum for the over30 clan? If that is the case then yes, you will have to get accepted into the platoon in order to post. Here is the link.
Good games with you last night even though you were on the other team. We kept trying to get to to switch sides and play with us, but no you had to go be my nemesis. Bastardo! next time we should link up.

I sent an application in to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 am

ToxicGecko wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

I sent an application in to join.

You should now be approved!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Christ is battle log run by infinity ward!? I've had an EA account forever but I can't login to battlelog with it for whatever reason. The faq said try playing campaign or co op first. I haven't tried the later yet - will give it a try. Grrr frustrating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:

I had problems also Death. I had to download the Origin app for my computer and then do the live tech support to get mine to work. I was a bitch and took about an hour, but it was worth it in the end. If you need help let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

Good games this weekend fellas. Nice to have a pretty steady BF3 crew. No disrespect of course to MW3 folks (Would hate to get another flame war going). Now if EA would just make it so we can have 6 man parties that don't split up upon entering a server. Joy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 am

The EA Battleog mess is a pain. Took what felt like forever to get the thing up and running. dd it to the list of things that need to be fixed on BF3..

Agreed Darkker. The good news is Team Chat now works like it is supposed to so the effects are not as isolating. You do miss out on the squad spawn and squad heals/re-supply points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah, that and asking your squad to spawn in on you when you sneak all the way around to the enemy objective unseen, just to remember that you aren't in a squad with your boys and all alone in the wilderness. Scary times, oh my brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks Freak, I'm so lost I might just say screw battle log. I can't run the clan tag but I'll survive.

Wini, I tried changing my email password and it now says that email doesn't even exist! Screw it all! I guess if you never log in, it will delete it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

Death, maybe a new email and new EA account? Did you make a noob 30 account for BO the other week? Maybe try that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 am

Yeah I did do that. I think I will give that a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 am

I pew pew!

Battle field 3 clan Bf3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

HA-HA! I love it.. Air guitar in flames bitches!!

Those are 2 of my favorite things about BF3 as well. Nothing like finding snipers, sending an RPG in then watching the corner of the building explode! Or better yet, a Tank shell!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am

Hell yeah darkker, or blowing the wall off a building and watch them scatter. Like hitting an ant hive with the lawn mower!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 pm

I can't wait till thursday night! Taking my last well exam for the state on thursday so all my free time for the last couple of weeks has been spent studying. Hopefully I will pass and be able to start blowing stuff up again with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Can't wait to run with you again Fishy. Good luck with your testing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Good luck on your test!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I can't wait till thursday night! Taking my last well exam for the state on thursday so all my free time for the last couple of weeks has been spent studying. Hopefully I will pass and be able to start blowing stuff up again with you guys.

Woot! study hard, party harder! See you soon and good luck Fish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle field 3 clan   Battle field 3 clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle field 3 clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next