Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Anyone else down for a change of pace?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone else down for a change of pace? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:34 pm

So I was checking out some Youtube vids and came across a couple of reviews for Gotham City Imposters. From what I saw and heard this game looks like it has the potential to be a blast to play. I could use a break from the stressful rage inducing game that is MW3. Don't get me wrong I'll still play COD but I'd like to change it up every now and then. GCI looks like it could be just the ticket and for those who don't know it's a download only FPS 6v6 multiplayer and the best part is it's only $15.00!!! (1200 MSP). I'll probably do a digital download from Best Buy as they have it on their website and I don't wanna have to buy a $20.00 microsoft card when I'm only gonna use part of it. I'll try to get it in the next couple of days and maybe do a review of it.

Now I know most of you are still grinding out your levels on MW3 but just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested and for 15 bucks I figured it's worth a go. I won't mind playing by myself but everyone knows it's much more fun runnin' with group of friends.
Here's the Youtube vid I saw on it:

Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Im down, should be at max level by the end of the weekend so i might be ready to play something else lol... deoge said something about this game, he tryed it and liked it so im sure hed be game also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm

This game does look fun, anyone on the PS3 side of the house thinking of getting it? (yes I know this is an XBOX forum and I am not going to make a second one under the PS3 section)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 pm

"Who's laughing now assclowns?"

I've been sitting on the fence about this game but that video just crushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 am

Hmmm......That looks like I could give it a shot.I mean wth? I wasted $60 on MW3.I'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Ok guys I'm downloading it as I type this. It's almost 2gb so it's looking like it will take (me) around 45 min to download. I'll give it a try and post a review/opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else down for a change of pace?   Anyone else down for a change of pace? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else down for a change of pace?
Page 1 of 1