Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
to all xboxers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

to all xboxers

Go down 
+4
BUBBAxHOxTEP
Horst Schist
Sr Slampiece
The1UrLookin4
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 am

im tired of seeing ppl leave this clan from the xbox side cause people tell one another that they suck and that isnt right at all. we all sucked at one time and for someone to tell someone else they suck instead of being a clannie and helping that person to become better. jr im sorry to see you leave but you shouldnt let those stupid ppl get to you. this has to stop guys. if you dont like how someone plays then either give them pointers and help them out or just dont play with them.. this is crazy how our new members treat our members that have been here since the beginning of the xbox side. this issue really needs to get resolved or else alot of ppl would leave the clan sooner or later and i perfer for no one to leave cause clannies want to disrespect one another. i think there should be some kind of discipline for those clannies who wanna disrespect other clannies or something along those lines cause honestly we dont need clannies who are gonna be like that to each other. this clan is all about fun not how good someone is.. i thought clannies are suppose to help one another not talk shit to them. sorry if you guys disagree but this needed to be addressed. we lost jrmcann cause someone told him he sucks no matter how good he played and im sad to see him go cause he is a real goood clannie.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

im tired of some new members caausing drama for other clannies and i think if this keeps up those people who are being rude should be kicked from the clan after a warning or something but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 am

I honestly wasnt aware we had that many jack asses floating around, anyone know who it was?
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 am

Dunno who made jr quit but gonna find out
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 am

I know alot of people dont want to name names, they feel it isn't pc. but I aint pc and i have no problem calling people out on their bull shit.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:30 am

I know sly but that needs to change cause if we dont take care of the problem this will keep happening so please if u dont wanna say names please message me on here or xbl with names and ill handle them
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:30 am

We are suppose to be mature not act like a jackass
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 am

I saw that Jr deleted his account this morning. You should never tell anyone that they suck. Period. I always try to offer help and advice when I can or when someone asks. Some people may not be as good as you at killing, but those people serve a major roll in the game too. Before I got good enough to be a killer I used to sacrafice my life for the flag. I used to almost always go negitive or barely positive but I would have tons of caps. And caps is where you win Dom games. Other people take down tons of air support. If the other team can't keep a spy plane or a chopper in the air then their killstreaks become useless and this helps your team team out a ton also.

I hate to see people leave as well, reguardless of the reason that they have left. Be respectful of your clanmates. If you have problems with someone then speak up or just delete them off of your friends list and don't play with them. It seems that more and more Xboxers are quitting for some reason or another, and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Work it out guys. It's a game and we all like playing it, so work together and wins games. Not every is going to hit a MOAB or have 70-15 games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 am

Im working on the issue dave i will get to the bottom of it
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am

That is a load of crap. We all joined a clan for a reason, to be on a team. To disrespect your own team members is just not acceptable in my opinion. If someone is going to act like that, they should be kicked if you ask me.

Help out your team mates. I've gone as far as taking some green players into a private match to give them pointers.

Last edited by Sr Slampiece on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 am

I agree with you sr and i feel thats what its gonna come down to im just waiting for some info then im gonna crack the whip
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm

JR GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE STAT!! I don't give a shit about KD and shit like that. I judge a person by his character, and JR is a great person to have on your team. For someone to show that type of disrespect is bullshit if you ask me. To person who did this I have one thing to say: Grow the fuck up!! If you are on my friend's list then please delete me. You aren't the type of person I want in my lobby.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I'll jump even though I have not played with any of you yet, still trying to get this friend thing figured out Rolling Eyes
However, I will go on the assumption that is probably not the norm for the group, strictly based on message board conversations. So, if any other newbies are following this, don't be scared off. Though if someone were to tell me I suck, I would probably respond with "yea"
I'll figure this out sooner than later
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 pm

Im trying to get jr to stay and when i find out who this was they will more then likely be booted cause we dont need ppl like that its just a game and we play to relax and have fun
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm

lxiidizzlelxii wrote:
I'll jump even though I have not played with any of you yet, still trying to get this friend thing figured out Rolling Eyes
However, I will go on the assumption that is probably not the norm for the group, strictly based on message board conversations. So, if any other newbies are following this, don't be scared off. Though if someone were to tell me I suck, I would probably respond with "yea"
I'll figure this out sooner than later

Welcome to the clan and i appreciate what you wrote for the newbies thnx
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:45 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
You should never tell anyone that they suck. Period. Be respectful of your clanmates. If you have problems with someone then speak up or just delete them off of your friends list and don't play with them.

Sr Slampiece wrote:
We all joined a clan for a reason, to be on a team. To disrespect your own team members is just not acceptable in my opinion.

deadmyt wrote:
JR GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE STAT!! I don't give a shit about KD and shit like that. I judge a person by his character, and JR is a great person to have on your team.

^^ A good summary of how I feel about crummy clannies. Delete them and don't play with them. I know who I enjoy playing with and JR is one of them. A real bummer if you don't return to the forum, JR, but I will see you online. You're a good teammate, bro.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Dont worry guys im working on getting jr to stay
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:30 pm

That sucks dude. I wouldn't quit over it. I would trick out the person who was being a doosh and get them booted from the group. No sense in you leaving.
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 pm

this is becoming an epidemic!
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Hang in there guys itll get fixed i promise. Dont hesitate to let one of us know if someone is being a douchebag so we can handle it.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm

I second everything that was said here and this bullshit needs to stops once in for all. JR is a straight up guy and I have the pleasure to say I have played alot of matches with him win or lose. Scoob please keep me posted on what you come up with and if there is anything I can do to help get to the bottom of this.

And to the person who said this who may be lurking around the forum. If you think your that good why did you join a laid back clan and not a MLG clan. It is apparent you forgot the reason you did.
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Will do hoodrat and if u hear anything let me know cause this is gonna stop here and now
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

I am really disappointed to see that people have had some bad experiences lately. I started with the clan in November and have only had positive experiences, in fact I now only keep playing MW3 because of the friends I have made from this site. I joined to relax and play the game in a mature setting and so far that is what I have found, so thank you to all of you that have made me feel so welcome.

As always I am sure it is the minority causing problems for the majority!

Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Jr is a stand up teammate have always enjoyed gaming with him. Really hope you stay JR.I Hope you see this, there are alot of us out here that don't want to see you go.

Kevin
Back to top Go down

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 pm

I am going to go a little off topic here, but less and less xboxers are posting in the forums making it harder to get to know people. New guys sign up, say hi, and never are heard from again. People who have been around longer seem to be posting less. Something has to give. I have looked at the second roster on Elite and I have no idea who half the people are. Hell I'm not sure who some are on the first roster, and I'm on that! There seems to a greater disconnect amoungst us xboxers as more and more people join. It's time people start contributing to this forum. If something pops into your mind, share it with us.Start responding to posts. We do have an xbox only section on here if you want to share something with only us xboxers. Maybe it's time for us to start acting more as a clan, rather than a collection of cliques. Sorry, but it's just my opinion. I don't want to see anymore people I consider friends leave over nonsense that shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to all xboxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all xboxers   to all xboxers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to all xboxers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next