Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

other fps multiplayer games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

other fps multiplayer games Empty
PostSubject: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 am

Are there any first person shooter games out there besides the call of duty series or battlefield series that are worth getting into? I think the call of duty people need to create something totally new if they want to keep people interested. I know the colonial marines / aliens game is coming out sometime in the future, is there anything else. I haven't play MAG but it seems like 250+ people is a little rediculous.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 am

Um... Halo? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 am

I barely have time to play one let alone two. On top of that I would rather be half decent at one than crap at 2 or 3 games.

Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 am

Crysis 2 was a lot of fun as far as single player goes. I personally am looking forward for Farcry 3. It feels like Uncharted meets Call of Duty. Here is some gameplay of it...well it looks like the leaked video has been taken down by Ubisoft. Oh well check it out it looks amazing and looks like a blast. If you are willing to get away from FPS games, check out my favorite series of all time, the Mass Effect series. Don't pick up the 3rd one. Start from the beginning and you will get the whole story full of your choices. The choices you make in 1 and 2 will follow you to 3. AND it will affect the subsequent offshoot games that they have planned as well.

Thats where I will be a lot of time LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 am

Killzone 3 baby ow yeah! Very Happy

I played MAG for a while the maps with 250 people running around, specially in the start.. But the teamwork was really bad.. :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 am

I'll agree with a few, Crysis 2 was fun, MAG was ok, but if you bought it now, it would take you a year before you could even play it, the downloads/patches for it are the biggest/take the longest I have EVER seen! Resistance games were always fun, but I went back and tried it the other day and it seemed awful. Borderlands is AWESOME!!! But only has 4 player CO OP. I hope the next one has more online! And of course, Killzone, everything was great except for the sluggish controls!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 am

I played Borderlands for most of my time this weekend and it made me remember how good and fun it was.
As someone said, 4 player co-op is the most online you can get out of it. The co-op mode is simply the story mode where you can play with more people and the more people who are on means the harder (higher levels) the enemy is.

It's basically a FPS Diablo because of all the weapons and modifications they all have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am

Tema24 wrote:
Killzone 3 baby ow yeah! Very Happy

I played MAG for a while the maps with 250 people running around, specially in the start.. But the teamwork was really bad.. :S

Yea i like KZ3 also... best melees of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 am

Halo 4 oh how I wait your arrival. My addiction will be known once this drops as Im going to be picking up the game as well as an xbox console :GASP: Yes I know Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

Also Sicarius check out Gotham City Imposters on the Playstation Store. I encourage everyone to get it, it's pretty legit. Gonna get the full unlock probably friday or on the weekend as well as house of the dead III.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 pm

I saw Gotham City Imposters, I'll download the demo. Is house of the dead III also in the playstation store? I'll look for it. I'll check out killzone 3 too. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

downloaded this.. haven't played it yet.

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 pm

there is an activation for the full game its like 2 mb i think...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 pm

MAG and Killzone were pretty cool. I like MAG for the different objectives you had to do. Team work and communication were a must with this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm

is there anyone else that has this? if so, let me know. this is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

I am gonna download GCI this afternoon, see you tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

i am a follower. if i see enough folks playing this i'll give it a shot. looks corny but if it runs well (better than CoD), it might be worth buying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Pinky wrote:
i am a follower. if i see enough folks playing this i'll give it a shot. looks corny but if it runs well (better than CoD), it might be worth buying.

the PS store still has a demo version that I am downloading now.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 pm

left for dead was great on pc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 am

It is corny but we would have some good laughs, it's a fun game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Uncharted 2 is brilliant...it was my first shooter and the single player is the best I've ever played, not really got in to Uncharted 3 yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other fps multiplayer games   other fps multiplayer games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other fps multiplayer games
Page 1 of 1