Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Operations???????????????

Go down 
+5
The1UrLookin4
Dog_soildier
Kamea6
walldoggy
dmiles
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Clan Operations??????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Call of Duty Elite @CallOfDutyElite Close

New ELITE functionality is almost here. Tomorrow, your most anticipated feature goes fully operational. Stay tuned.

Just got this tweet. We can only hope clan operations are starting
Back to top Go down
dmiles

dmiles

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm

can't wait, ready to finally get what we paid for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Its about time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Hate to be a sceptic, I will believe it when I see it. I hope it does work
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:49 am

I hope it works, I hope it works, I hope it works, I hope it works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:15 am

What are the chances of it actually working. Of all the things that where suppose to be fixed.

Chat fixed
Striker not fixed - saw that last night
FMG not fixed - saw that last night probably same guys secondary
Elite Nov 8 not working
Elite Dec 8 not working
Elite Jan 8 not working
Elite Feb 8 not working
Elite Feb 21 probably still not working
Lag not fixed
Match making FUIW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:20 am

It's got to be clan operations.....well, I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

Right now the default group size is 5 just because so many of us have just had enough of sitting around waiting forever for a game. I now will back out if I'm the sixth man in just out of courtesy. I'd much rather have them fix that than anything else because the majority of us have slices of time we can play and when we get online we want to hop into a game, not sit around for 10 minutes just trying to play.

The clan operations should be nice though as it would be great to finally level up our clan and with the addition of new prestiges, the team will actually be able to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

High hopes.......shattered dreams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
High hopes.......shattered dreams

WORD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 pm

I gave up caring about elite about 5 minutes after I paid for it. Infinity Ward is a joke of a corporation and I only say Corporation due to the monetary value behind them. They say they are gonna fix shit patch it and make it even worse. I'd used a water pistol if I didnt lag with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
I gave up caring about elite about 5 minutes after I paid for it. Infinity Ward is a joke of a corporation and I only say Corporation due to the monetary value behind them. They say they are gonna fix shit patch it and make it even worse. I'd used a water pistol if I didnt lag with it.

No I think Corporation is the right word. Like alot of corporations. goal make money by spending as little of the money as possilbe. Get something out on the market sell the fuck out of it. Forget about it after its on the market to work on the next project to make money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Just saw that the big teased announcement by Bowling that everyone ASSUMED was Clan Ops turns out to 5 more Prestige Levels...... {crickets}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Thats a bit of a streach saying its the most anticipated. Seeing as I hace not seen one person any where that was excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm

And the 5 new prestiges are only on XBOX right now, who the fuck knows when they will actually be available on the PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Clan Operations??????????????? 130192539388
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm

hockalees wrote:
Just saw that the big teased announcement by Bowling that everyone ASSUMED was Clan Ops turns out to 5 more Prestige Levels...... {crickets}
HAHAHAHA... Are you sure it's not April 1? Seriously, Elite is a joke. I can't believe this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:35 pm

It would be like fox sports saying."now for the most anticipated baseball game of the year...... The A's vs. the mariners in a spring traing exibition game."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Ass head Bowling just tweeted this.

Our #MW3 players on @Playstation 3 can expect the 400 new ranks with 5 new prestige levels to be added in the next patch on Feb 28th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I never anticipated they would add more prestige levels in the first place. Why would anyone get hyped about grinding out another 10 times. It is like starting all over again, and for what?

I'm hardly surprised this turned out to be another let down that added nothing to the quality of this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 pm

More band aids, less cure.

Now that I've seen the lame ass new emblems, I'll probably stop at 10-80 if I can keep interest that long.

Bowling deflects comments about Elite to the asshats at Beachhead.
"Pot"
"Yes Kettle?"
"You're Black"

The newest map Overwatch or something really looks cool though...There is a video on Elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Not hyped about more prestiges but since they are coming and I know I will keep hitting the button I wish they were available now so all the games I am playing in now would level me up.

Someone had a good idea for all the 10/80 guys, take all their XP from the time they got to 10/80 and apply it to the new presitiges when they are available on PS3. If they did that I would be at 13/80 by now at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Sweet.

More prestige levels. Wait.....

I quit playing the multiplayer already and never got to level 80 the first time.

Man I can't wait til the next CoD and maybe it'll be worth playing......hopefully......
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm

jsavvy wrote:
Not hyped about more prestiges but since they are coming and I know I will keep hitting the button I wish they were available now so all the games I am playing in now would level me up.

Someone had a good idea for all the 10/80 guys, take all their XP from the time they got to 10/80 and apply it to the new presitiges when they are available on PS3. If they did that I would be at 13/80 by now at least.
And exactly how confident are you that IW will implement a good idea? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Operations???????????????   Clan Operations??????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Operations???????????????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next