Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Empty
PostSubject: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm

About a month ago some clannies and I took about 20 mins and ran through some positions before starting some games and we distroyed every game!!Dominated like a BOSS Razz

Even aginst good players and it all came down to people taking a role and owning it. Im always down to be more orginzed but its hard to find 5 others who are in the same mind set.

If you are interested in scheduling some game nights where we get together at a certin time and study the maps come up with a plan then. Stick to the plan. Let me know.

I know some of us are not too serious about the game and if thats you then I totally understand. But if you want to Dominate and win then let me know what you think.

I think if we sched a day and time that works ofr everyone it will be our best bet and if we can play other days then great. Let me know what you think. Androsky Gkev SSbelmont I know you guys are down show some love and lets get orginized Delta goodcat are some of the guys who have done this in the past let me know guys and lets get ORGINIZED Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:38 pm

I am all for just dicking around but I am certainly up for being able to take the time with other willing participants and hone some team working skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Nice We can start tonight if people are interested Ill be home around 5:30 PST and am hungry for some Domination

Oh and the new map Overwatch is awsome Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm in on this. Always down with picking up pointers. I'll have my M60 handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 pm

lol M60 FTW lol I suck with lmgs lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey bro im down for this i can play till 11 central time then gonna take my wiife out. Im so down for this like we did once before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I think this is a great idea. I am not sure if I will be able to take part tonight, but am seriously interested. I like the idea of some defined roles. With TI's, organized killstreaks, and some planning we can control these maps. Too often I find myself running to defend a flag while teammates are running toward me, away from our flashing flag. It seems to me that on most of the Dom maps we could grab two flags, set up positions, place TI's safely behind our positions and be able to maintain control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Ill be on in about 45 mins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Im heading home now Ill see you in about 30 mins Smile LEts do this Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 pm

This is gonna kick ass
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Wish i was home tonight. I would totally be down for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

let me know when you will be on, we will make a game of it.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 pm

I love the idea. I'm also thinking about trying to build up a strategy section on the forums - these tactics and sessions could work hand-in-hand!! I'm not sure I'll be able to make every session ( Sad Life happens...) but would join in these whenever possible! Send me a FR (I'm still pretty new here... Embarassed) and I'll join in!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

You know I'm down just tell me time and place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Thnx deoge for the tips tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 am

Definitely count me in.
Back to top Go down
BUBBAxHOxTEP

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:13 am

I have been to Deoge school once before. I would def go back for more. IN
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 am

Hey thanks for inviteing me to do this last night Very Happy sorry i had to leave before we really got anything goin... mabey next time we can get a time set up for a full team to be on at the same time lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 am

thank you very much Deoge
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Count me in next time class is in session. I could use an education in spawns and manning choke points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 pm

LOL We rocked last night and even doninated STRONG Teams who were flag capping like crazy. We transisioned well and was able to roll with the punches. Its always fun to be accused of being a hacker and glitching and having modded controllers and stuff like that. Thanks for the Great games last night all and we will do it again soon.

The Office is on tonight but ill be down for some more games around 5:30 PST.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:11 am

my tag is combatcop04

add me and I'm in

on sometimes during the day, afternoon, and evenings EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?   Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one want to get more serious and Really dominate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: XBox Division :: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3)-
Jump to: