Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

And it will be using the BF3 engine. I liked the 2010 MoH so I am hoping this one is good too. BF-like but without the HUGE maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 pm

I will wait on this one. I bought the MOH and wasn't a huge fan of the multiplayer. Campaign was good. Plus hopefully a few weeks after this release BO2 will live up to the expectations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I will wait on this one. I bought the MOH and wasn't a huge fan of the multiplayer. Campaign was good. Plus hopefully a few weeks after this release BO2 will live up to the expectations.

2010 MoH multiplayer was my first experience so I didn't know what was good and what was not. I thought the multiplayer was fun, it suits me better than BF3. We will see how good it is in Oct.

One good thing Nathan is that the same development studio what did the game in 2010 is doing this one, so hopefully they have learned from their mistakes and make this one a lot better.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:59 pm

BO2 will get overhyped and all the fanboys will down it. have no expectations other than the lag being fixed and I think we will be happy with the game. As for MOH, Dice is doing it so you can probably expect the same thing as with BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 am

Hmm. A month before release of the new blops. Ouch. 2 months after the release of Halo 4. Double ouch. Probably going to pass on this one and that sucks I've never had the chance to play a MoH game yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Cool. Multipalyer was fun, but i really thought the campaign was one of the best i had ever played. Especially the 50. cal levels who doesnt love dismemberment .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 am

Ill probably skip this one unless what i see/hear really impresses me. I had the 1st MOH and it was a failed attempt to combine parts of a BF game with COD ideas. The maps were smaller and there were "killchains" available when you stacked kills. There were almost no vehicles and the game launched with access to only 4 multiplayer maps. It was widely regarded as a failure multiplayer wise. A DLC dropped around a month after release with new maps/modes and that pissed alot of people off as well since it should have been available from the start. I played it from release till i traded it for Blops when that came out. It just wasnt the type of game Dice is known for but i think they made up for it with BF3. The campaign was very good but too damn short. Think it took me around 4 hours to finish on the highest difficulty. If Blops2 sticks with the same formula as the 1st then ill be playing that exclusively. It would be nice again to have a COD game that required strategy/skill to have success.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
Hmm. A month before release of the new blops. Ouch. 2 months after the release of Halo 4. Double ouch. Probably going to pass on this one and that sucks I've never had the chance to play a MoH game yet.

You didnt miss much on these current past generation or 2.

By the way, what company is doing Halo 4? I thought Bungie walked away from that series at reach.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I recently purchased 2010 and I liked it alot, it had killstreaks/support streaks, smaller maps. It seems like a nice mix of BF and COD. I'll give the new one a shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

pariah_81 wrote:
JxVegas702 wrote:

You didnt miss much on these current past generation or 2.

By the way, what company is doing Halo 4? I thought Bungie walked away from that series at reach.

Ugh yea sucks bungie walked away. I honestly dont see how they could just walk away from millions. Halo 4 is being made by a company called 343 Industries.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:07 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
I recently purchased 2010 and I liked it alot, it had killstreaks/support streaks, smaller maps. It seems like a nice mix of BF and COD. I'll give the new one a shot.

Yea im gonna have to pick this one up. Since im new to online gameing, hell i may like something like this more than CoD. We talked about this before Maverick, but MoH was the game back on ps2 for me. Loved it, and getting to play with you guys would make it a blast! Anyway worst case it gets traded in for Blops 2 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I didn't mind the first MoH and will definitely wait though for user reviews and such.

Just got back into Crysis 2 and forgot how much fun it can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Coming in October
Page 1 of 1