Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Reputation Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 am

I see this category in the author section of posts. What are they and how are they earned?
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 am

On the right hand side of you post there is a +/- symbol. If someone likes what you said they can hit the + and you get rep points. If you are Manic everyone hits the - symbol. I hit your +, so the bar is green. If you get some neg reps on the same post the bar will be red and gree n in proportion with the number of + or - reps given the post.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 am

The + and - next to posts can be used to add rep to that member. and the green bar next to your post here means you have received positive rep.

Points are given for posting, making threads and adding friends.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 am

You gain rep by helping people out with questions or problems, doing something for a clanmate, saying something that they agree with or whatever. Rep is the + / - button on the right side of the persons post. Or you can hit the merci (+3Rep) button on their post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 am

Where is Merci button for +3? Must be a mod thing.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am

I have seen the 'merci' button a few times, but have not figured when and why it appears...
But I don't see it on every thread or post.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am

Yes. I have yet to see the merci button on any post. Where is it located at?
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 am

I thought you hit the mercy button when you've had enough of someone's trolling... cyclops

Oh, wait, it's merci...that's french for +3?
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am

I believe I saw it right next to the quote/edit/X/ buttons. It's white w/ blue letters
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am

Mods only I think. I ony have a quote button on any post. Edit only on my own posts.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

No. I am a mod and cannot see any merci button. just quote, edit, delete post, or ip address of poster buttons.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 am

the Merci button is only visible to the original poster, so NamKnight could give me a thanks or merci for answering the question but no one else could.

Last edited by audiopile on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 am

I can't find any posts with one on it now..
I know I've seen one, I clicked it B4. It didn't seem to do anything, but I guess someone got +3
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

audiopile wrote:
the Merci button is only visible to the original poster, so NamKnight could give me a thanks or merci for answering the question but no one else could.

You nailed it, I just looked at a thread I started, Merci buttons for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 am

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was going crazy for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
The + and - next to posts can be used to add rep to that member. and the green bar next to your post here means you have received positive rep.

Points are given for posting, making threads and adding friends.

friends..... Sad I have none *looks round for a dark corner to hide in*
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:

friends..... Sad I have none *looks round for a dark corner to hide in*

I think I sent you a friend request the first day here....

It says it's still pending by you!
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah I didn't actually know where that was located at first myself. Click on the "Profile" link at the top and then "Friends and Foes" and you can send out invites to people and very likely have pending friend invites.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Yeah. You have a friend request from me also. Its ok. (it takes awhile to learn the nuances of this forum)
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 pm

The Merci button was in all follow up posts. I clicked it for Wini's first reply and it grayed out all the Merci buttons on the posters that followed him.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I reckon I'm useless and friendless. Sad ....er wait.... the thought of having the absolute worse rep on the site is pretty enticing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

oops completly missed that ! Smile
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:22 am

So along the same lines, WTF are thanks given and thanks received? If you visit someone's profile and click on their stats it is one of the stats. I will happily give thanks to whoever can clear this up.
Back to top Go down

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 am

chef wrote:
So along the same lines, WTF are thanks given and thanks received? If you visit someone's profile and click on their stats it is one of the stats. I will happily give thanks to whoever can clear this up.

Thanks given is when you click the 'Merci' button. (On a thread you started)
Thanks recieved are the times someone has clicked Merci on your post.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:27 am

+1 to everyone in this post.

That would kinda like be boosting. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sponsored content

Reputation Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation Points   Reputation Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputation Points
Page 1 of 1