Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

map packs are you getting them?

Go down 
3 posters

are you getting the new maps
Yes
map packs are you getting them? Vote_lcap44%map packs are you getting them? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 14 ]
No
map packs are you getting them? Vote_lcap6%map packs are you getting them? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Boobs and beer with new maps
map packs are you getting them? Vote_lcap44%map packs are you getting them? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 14 ]
Hoffy is post whore and I am not getting the maps
map packs are you getting them? Vote_lcap6%map packs are you getting them? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage

map packs are you getting them? Empty
PostSubject: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

I was a sucker and got elite, who's getting the maps and who refuses to give IW any more money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:10 pm

I purchased Elite, so I'll get them. At least I'm not a prick in this poll!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm

bought elite figuring I was gonna buy the maps anyway, might as well save a few bucks. it is what it is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 pm

I have elite but I am thinking of not downloading anymore maps out of spite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Fbd, I figured you needed a break.....you prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Right now I'm claiming that I won't be getting the maps...didn't get elite premium or hardened...but I'm guessing I will cave...especially since people are already talking about how good overwatch is...and besides, the more maps available the less chance there is of playing downturn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm not getting the maps. I haven't played the game in over a week and have no desire to put it back in my console.

I did purchase the zombie maps for Black Ops last week though.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 pm

bunch of cheap asses here I tell ya

I got all the DLC for blops so I figure if I could pay for them all in advance (with elite) then that saves me time and hassle.

After experiencing the extreme headache that is Elite - I will never give another fucking dime to Infinity Ward until they put their shit on dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
Right now I'm claiming that I won't be getting the maps...didn't get elite premium or hardened...but I'm guessing I will cave...especially since people are already talking about how good overwatch is...and besides, the more maps available the less chance there is of playing downturn...

You'll cave. The old maps are played out. Even with all the blatant bullshit and horrendous underdelivering, the price of the maps/the time spent playing is still a good value. Pennies per hour. Besides the next map looks awesome...overwatch I think? The xboxers will have to give us a report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm just not sure about spending the money on these....though new maps would be nice... I would feel bad if everyone else got them then couldn't play them b/c I was in their party and that I might be running solo. Any of our fellow 30s on the Xbox side able to provide a review of these maps? Are they worth it? Maybe I can get an honest review from people I know through here and trust rather than some other website who says it's great before I go spending money that would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:59 pm

I made a new topic for the Xbox guys to review it for us. Maybe give us some tips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 pm

I got the maps cause i got the hardened edition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm

The reason I got Elite was for the map packs.

Looking forward to some new places to camp. Too much trash left in the usual spots.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Elite here as well. I figured WTH right, save $10 and get them before the non elite guys do so we can have the upper hand when they are released to the general public.

Plus you get all of the cool features that the perfectly running, non buggy elite website has to offer [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 pm

I am glad that I prepaid for the maps so I do not have to make that desicion now.

It would be tough at this point dolling out more money to IW, but then again I would want to play with clannies so I probably would cave and buy them.

(Bee, buy them so we can keep the latenight WC going)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
I'm not getting the maps. I haven't played the game in over a week and have no desire to put it back in my console.

Which console did you buy them for?

The Moon map is probably the best one since they took away the monkey bomb glitch from Kino, the lunar landing glitch on Ascension, and the frozen George glitch on Call of the Dead.

I think the only trophy/acheivement I do not have in all the Zombies is the one on the Moon where you get all the drills back up. MW3 came out and have not been back to zombies.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:24 pm

I'll get them with my "free" Premium Elite that I have. And yes, we all need to take up a collection so Bee_Swarm will buy the maps too. Buy them you camper hacker! You camcker!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Your donation of just a dollar can get bee swarm playing new maps in no time. Please call today operators are standing by. Together we can make a difetence!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

needed a hoffy is a post whore and I am getting the maps !!!!!! option I so would of voted for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Your donation of just a dollar can get bee swarm playing new maps in no time. Please call today operators are standing by. Together we can make a difetence!

I hear the price of honey is up so if he starts saving now he can get the maps when they are available
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am

Of course I am going to get the maps, that is the reason I got elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm

CanisMajor60 wrote:
FightingOkra75 wrote:

Which console did you buy them for?

The Moon map is probably the best one since they took away the monkey bomb glitch from Kino, the lunar landing glitch on Ascension, and the frozen George glitch on Call of the Dead.

I think the only trophy/acheivement I do not have in all the Zombies is the one on the Moon where you get all the drills back up. MW3 came out and have not been back to zombies.

I bought Rezurrection (Moon + WaW maps) for both consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: map packs are you getting them?   map packs are you getting them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

map packs are you getting them?
Page 1 of 1