Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

HC last night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

HC last night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 am

FBD I did kill audio with a willy pete as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am

FJ seems to have the same effect as in core, but there is less use of careless explosives. I was running HL but switch to Ghost if they have lots of spyplanes. I also have a ghost with strela class that I always deploy if I die from an attack heli.

Sending 1-2 to B is better than them getting 5 kills for the price of one. Then we gotta all run back from our first flag while one guy from their team takes B.

Smoke to da face! A direct hit with a tactical will kill in HC.

Last edited by audiopile on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 am

As I sit here and read all this "drink the kool-aid" talk I feel like I may try HC again but I know how it will go......quiet as hell game, campers all over the place....etc, etc, etc. When I play HC I almost always get a BB, cause I am camping with ghost pro and ninja pro with a silenced FAL. It is nice to go 22-2 but I do that sometimes in core as well. HC just starts to bore me after awhile.

If there were an option for just DOM in HC I would be easily talked into switching to HC 90% of the time. I do not have a good gameplan for HC CTF and HQ, those two game modes in HC frustrate the hell out of me. That said if some of you want to commit to leaving a HC lobby that is not DOM that might get Nixon and I to come to the dark side, at least that is what Nixon and I talked about last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

FJ doesn't protect you completely, but 1 nade won't kill you usually, just injure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

I have found my place in HC.I first was ignitiated by being BBQed by NCFishboy.I got my revenge by taking Miiister Anderson's head off with a rage cut.LOL.I can't wait to HC it up tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Savvy, I'd prefer to just play HC DOM too. So I'm third man for that party.

Darkker, I've noticed that a flashbang and a nade will kill you in Core with a FJ so to me they are pretty much the same, but in HC you will never fully recover if you survive. Instead you run around with blood in your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

[img]HC last night - Page 2 Empero12[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:07 pm

We got smoked in a CTF game last night, but then a few nights ago We had a great CTF game that went down to the wire and we won. CTF is a good mode I think. I think it plays into the strengths of this clan as well. There are capping opportunities, there are camping opportunitie and there are slayer opportunities as well. The more talk the better we do.

I dont know why we HQ is something that we dont play often. We are the kind of group that could really clean up in those games. It took time to be good at Dom, so it will take time to be good at CTF and HQ. Guys who are as good as you Savvy, and Nixon, should have no trouble makeing the slight adjustment in those game modes. I hope you stick it out, but I understand that you prefer Core Dom as we are good at it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Oh, and Savvy, we almost always play HC DOM. I usually lead the party and back us out of CTF and HQ if possible. Sometimes they throw you directly into a loading game, so I'll stick it out rather than take the loss, but Dom is always my preferred game mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Oh, and Savvy, we almost always play HC DOM. I usually lead the party and back us out of CTF and HQ if possible. Sometimes they throw you directly into a loading game, so I'll stick it out rather than take the loss, but Dom is always my preferred game mode.

I did not know this cause the 10-12 HC matches I have played with the clan have almost always been CTF or HQ, only played 1 match of HC DOM.

With that said I will run HC tonight, Nixon you want to try it out with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 pm

I won't be on tonight...going to see Steely Dan! Woot!

I'm sure you and Nixon will kick serious ass in HC Dom. I want a full review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

I love playing HQ, used to play a lot of core HQ but now HC HQ is great just be sure to callout when your coming to the HQ because I usually have the flamethrower out and as fireman found out you may get burnt. Also helpfull to callout when your at the HQ so the green semtex don't land on your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Forgot about that one on Hangar-18. Sorry Fish don't burn me...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 pm

I actually went back and watched the theater of me taking out dave and vespada, basically at the same time...then moments later taking out vespada again for the boot. Sorry about your head vespada...that one's actually somewhat amusing on the replay since were both sneaking around the same corner in opposite directions.

I'm still game for playing some hardcore, but now I run with my finger off the trigger until I get used to slowing my reaction down, and think about who I'm shooting at. Going to take some time to get used to it.

Edit: I apologize in advance for any head or groin shots from my rifle. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I say I am sorry at least once a match. The worst is when I step infront of somone firing at the bad guys. Its my fault and I die but somone else gets blamed for it. Its just another part of the game.

Now for the idiots on the other team that think its a good idea to lay napalm and a carpetbomber down the center of the map, think again. At least when we do it we try to say "stay away from X I am laying napalm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Last night (Tuesday) was a rough night for HC, perhaps the servers in general. I found that I lost gun battles even when I was already ADS. I popped in COD4:MW this morning and it was pushing 2 bars, 3 if I was lucky.

We posted some W's but they were hard fought and frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Fishboy - If you have a nasty killstreak like that, get far away from the HQ, wait until your team is dead (check by hitting select) and then lay down the fire. It should keep them off it for a while.

Mr.A - so you felt the tuesday night blues too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 pm

I finally quit tuesday also, said hell with it. Lately I have been lucky to get my SP using hardlinepro. Just not been feeling it. Then one match I was changing my killstreaks when the match started so I was only running SP, CSP and no 3rd KS wich kinda sucked because I was doing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

I have been having fun playing HC I think I have only killed a few fellow clannies, have been killed by a few also. For Dom you can use the same play style as Core just will not go thru a clip to get a kill can get 2 or 3 kills on a clip now. I will play HC anytime there are clannies in a HC lobby over Core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Screw it ill give HC another go tonight and see what happens. Honestly the 1/2 shot kill is the only reason i consider playing it. Like i said i dont mind CTF at all since i can play my defensive style and hang by our flag. From what people say we need to have 2 defend and the rest play midfield and go for the flag. HQ i tend to treat like tdm and run around looking for kills then converge on the HQ once it goes online. Not sure if this is a good strategy or not. I guess everything revolves around finding a decent class setup and killstreaks to run and i havent found what works best for me yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Just don't let Darkker or myself defend. I think I am the worst at guarding a flag in ctf, I think its just too much pressure for me, probably why I didn't play goalie in hockey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 pm

For HQ one guy stays opposite from the cap and does nothing but go for high KS. The other guys stay near but not on the capture. They keep anyone who is re-spawning from getting closer and slowly close in as the timer counts down. So not really full on TDM, more of a distant guarding and then clean them out when the timer counts down. It's realy important to know how where they're at, more than trying to kill them randomly.

I haven't played in a while so I forget the spawning system and my strategy is rusty but that is what I invision to be effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Hit me up for some HC tonight Nixon and Savvy. Im down to roll some games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

I LOVE the Blackbird. I took chopper gunner off and switched to Attack Chopper , which is just as effective for me since not many guys rock Ghost Pro due to the constant prestiging. As for Dogs, I'll never get that far so I don't even bother.

I hope BB makes it into MW3, i didn't see it on the MW3 forum post that went up today. (Like that Assassin setup description a lot though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh audio im ready for the Hardcore with you guys anyday ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Hit me up for some HC tonight Nixon and Savvy. Im down to roll some games.

Me too. Got some applications to take care of after work but I'll be on around 8:00 or so EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HC last night   HC last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HC last night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next