Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New Spawns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Last night my teammates got to witness the extreme KJ rage...

In a game on Mission, we held the customary C and B flags, yet after a death at the truck at B, I started spawning on the A side at the top of the hill leading up toward b (behind the bridge) and they had 2 guys (one sniping, one AR) standing at the top of the hill crouched down head glitching and killed me 11 times in a row as I spawned in the SAME spot over and over...

Is this a new spawn point on Mission? I have NEVER spawned there before, and I was PISSED...

I noticed some other maps had some funky spawning as well as we got MOABed on underground with some strange spawns
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Last night i was spawning in front of the enemy a few times i dont know whats going on but i thought it was wierd
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I noticed that on Mission and Village. If the other team gets to C (in the general area) then you will be spawned such that you cannot defend it. I've been spawning at the bridge on Mission and in the Cave on Village even though we have B and C on those maps and the enemy is not in the process of taking the flags. More mariokart bs.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm

audiopile wrote:
I noticed that on Mission and Village. If the other team gets to C (in the general area) then you will be spawned such that you cannot defend it. I've been spawning at the bridge on Mission and in the Cave on Village even though we have B and C on those maps and the enemy is not in the process of taking the flags. More mariokart bs.
You'll spawn in the caves when you hold B and C if someone on your team pushes too far into the A dom. As for that Mission spawn point, that has happened to me a lot lately. Spawn, take one step, and then get sniped. Complete BS. I think it's one of the B spawn points. all a sniper needs to do is go into that one alley that looks down onto C and just start picking people off. That whole map is a piece of shit. There's no reason to design a map where victory is determined by what side of the map you spawn.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 pm

That sucks...I've found myself saying "that was a crappy spawn" a lot lately...another one that drives me nuts on mission is to hold B and C then spawn down by the bulldozer and get shot trying to get back to C...
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Mission seems to have the worst spawns. I get spawned a lot in that same spot where you get shot as soon as you spawn and they keep spawning you there.

I die defending C and they spawn me close to A where the enemy is spawning and sniping. Even if the other team is not near C.

I hate that map anyway. Hopefully the new maps will be better.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

It's could be the enemy had penetrated the C flag area causing you to spawn elsewhere or your team pressed to far into enemy territory causing the computer to change spawn or a combination of both? Mission, is one of the worst maps for domination anyway.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 pm

it feels like revenge spawns are back, and they are spawning multiple people at them. It is like it feels like if 2 people die at the same time they are going to the same spot.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Yeah, I agree pariah. There is no need to keep spawning you at the same spot you keep getting killed at when you spawn.

At first I thought it was we pressed too far, but even if we did why spawn you in the exact spot over and over.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

No that has been a regular spot where I spawn also.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Happened last night on Mission. We had B and C and they spawned me into a hail of bullets at the wooden bridge on top of the ramp from A. Someone was being shot by enemy coming up the hill and I spawned into the firefight. Classy.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 pm

FBD wrote:
Happened last night on Mission. We had B and C and they spawned me into a hail of bullets at the wooden bridge on top of the ramp from A. Someone was being shot by enemy coming up the hill and I spawned into the firefight. Classy.

FBD, I am starting to think IW did a hot fix on spawns on Mission as we were absolutely dominated by a team holding A and B yesterday while we were basically trapped near C... can it be the A spawn now has an advantage?

the bridge spawn seems normal now but I swear it was never happening before
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

It does seem harder to hold B now. It's almost like the people holding A flag get B spawns.

Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 am

this happened to me at Fallen, over in the back alley behind B. We had B, so we had reason to spawn there, but there was a guy in the corner between that alley and the wooden house the entire game, and if I'm not mistaken, this should flip the spawn since we had A and B and they had C.

I've notice that the spawn is NOT flipping like it should, as evidenced by me playing in the enemy spawn all day and them continuing to spawn there. Carbon, Hardhat, and Fallen are consistently failing to flip spawns, and Mission has its own bug where if someone from the team with A gets two people into the high alley to C, the team with B and C spawns either where you were getting spawn sniped or at the bottom of the ramp, meaning you cannot get back to defend. If they have people in the ruins at this point, we're now triple capped and spawning at A.

I used to like mission, now I just pull a Stream and lay & pray my way to a care package.
Back to top Go down

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 am

The spawns have been messed with, I have 20 days played and have noticed a change the last few days. If they do not fix it soon I will be playing much more BF3, Gotham, & The Show (when it comes out) than MW3 as it's NOT fun in the current state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Spawns? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Spawns?   New Spawns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Spawns?
Page 1 of 1