Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Lobby Laughs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 pm

So the other night we ran across some kids on new accounts all with similar names. After we beat them twice they got upset after we suggested TDM as an alternate game mode. Then one child says "I bet you are old and have a belly full of 12 beers" all I could do was laugh, and laugh. How could you get mad at a comment with so much comedic value?....needless to say they rage quit about halfway through that match.

Last night I Skelly and I were playing with the EUK guys and kids were saying stuff like "Tea and crumpets" then Killface lit into them, which was SO damn funny.....Good times!
Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Monday when we were trying to get into games we would pick on player of the opposing team and we would all change our clan tag to the same as theirs. Or, when someone would ask if we were in a clan we would all change to gold. Pretty funny stuff.
Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol good times! I like the idea of changing the tags to match
Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm

you have to try to have a good time in the pregame lobbies...since we're there so damn much...
Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
you have to try to have a good time in the pregame lobbies...since we're there so damn much...

Maybe the 1.10 update today fixed......ah hell no, what am I thinking....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

A few days ago, 6 of us we waiting in the lobby and two guys joined up. I think their clan tag was LOUD because one guys was talking way too loud. Anyway, they are going on and on about this and that and suddenly I hear one guy say to the loud guy:

"Now don't be disrespectin' Call of Duty."

There was a quick silence and then we ALL busted up laughing. Too funny, as if CoD deserved our respect anymore. Too bad we didn't get to play with them though as we finally had to leave the lobby to look for one where we could get into a match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm

As a huge proponent of lobby hijinks, I'm an advocate of both clan tag stalking (someone update the urban dictionary) and gold tag intimidation. We have also, upon occasion, changed all of our clan tags to random 3 and 4 letter words and joined a groundwar, just to see what kind of random sentence gets formed when they shuffle the names.

Changing your titles to the ones that contain inherent humor, such as my current favorite "attachments". Discussing false strategies during the intermission is another favorite of mine.

I also like to utilize what I call "bad shit talk" where I crack incredibly lame jokes at our opponents expense just to see how quickly they break out a "yo mama" joke.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

I like to say I love you and God bless you just to hear the awkwardness in their response.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 am

walldoggy wrote:
A few days ago, 6 of us we waiting in the lobby and two guys joined up. I think their clan tag was LOUD because one guys was talking way too loud. Anyway, they are going on and on about this and that and suddenly I hear one guy say to the loud guy:

"Now don't be disrespectin' Call of Duty."

There was a quick silence and then we ALL busted up laughing. Too funny, as if CoD deserved our respect anymore. Too bad we didn't get to play with them though as we finally had to leave the lobby to look for one where we could get into a match.

Yah, I was there for that one. It was great.

One guy had no volume control on his voice and the other guy had to be stoned.

It was like a Cheech and Chong routine.

Also, that night one kid kept calling us Narcs in the rage mic when we killed him.

Tonight was funny with the midol suggestions Dark kept making to the cry babies on the other team.

Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 am

For us "Campers" lmao

Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 am

Hahahahaha,

We need to break out in this song next time. rofl..

Broom chicka boom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lobby Laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby Laughs   Lobby Laughs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lobby Laughs
Page 1 of 1