Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Getting tested tomorrow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting tested tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

4 Lyme....I have been feeling terrible the last month, no energy, sore always etc. I am very active and something is kicking my ass. I hope its positive so i can get fixed....this sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

good luck with the diagnostics. hope they determine the cause and that it can be treated quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm

That sucks bro

Some good info from the CDC
Lyme Disease - FAQ

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Good luck Stream, I was bit by a tick a few years back and never got tested for Lyme disease. I'm sore and tired alot but pretty sure that's just from work, I guess you never know though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Hope you get it figured out. I have suffered with low energy & pain for a few years. If lyme is negative you might look at thyroid, adrenal & as silly as it may sound, food intolerance. I have problems with all 3 & since addressing those issues I have felt much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Lyme disease is from ticks. Since you're working with water, and in Florida, I'd ask about Leptospirosis. We see it in dogs as well as Lyme and both can be transmitted to people. Feel better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

good luck man...hope you can figure it out and start feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm

its probably just gonorrhea from that boys weekend in San Fran...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

obxj wrote:

I hear an alien symbiote can make you kind of tired as well. Do they have a test for that?

When the invasion comes try to look useful so they will turn you into a slave and not eat you outright. At least as a slave you have a chance at getting away/be traded for something useful like alien shoes or the like. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Hope they figure it out bro and fix it. Good luuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Hope they can help you figure it out. I feel the same way, but I think I'm just getting old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Good luck bro. Hope they find the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Best of luck to you. Hope it's all ok.
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm

hope everything goes well stream, i'll pray for you bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:06 pm

I'd be worried if you have deer around, and ticks around. Most of the time with Lyme there's the characteristic rash which looks like a bulls eye around the bite, but not always. Usually what happens too is they'll run the ELISA/WB for Lyme and then ask you to come back and draw blood again. If you have antibodies for Lyme, it doesn't mean much other than you were infected at some point, it could be latent or it could really be affecting you.

If your titers do come back positive, when it's caught early, it's nothing a little doxycycline won't clear up. Good luck Stream.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
obxj wrote:

I hear an alien symbiote can make you kind of tired as well. Do they have a test for that?

'

Are you suggesting Stream is spiderman?!?!

Stream hope you feel better man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Stream where are you feeling the soreness? Is it in the joints and if so are the area/s warm to the touch and red? Im only asking cause i suffer from a form of arthritis that causes alot of fatigue as well as the soreness. I was tested for lyme when my symptoms started and they have similar symptoms. I have to explain to people all the time that arthritis is not an "old persons" disease and anyone can get it. Ive had it about 9 years now so im no means old at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Arthritis is commonly an autoimmune disease, and in that case it has nothing to do with aging. It can be a result of wear & tear on the body, for instance it can be common in the wrists of gymnasts/power tumblers by the time they're 25 just through overuse/hyperextension of the wrist joints.

It can be associated with aging, but in that case, it's usually just a case of the body's shock absorbers, the cartilage in your joints, being worn down similar to break pads on your car. Total joint replacements typically aren't what we sign up for though, even though our bodies don't come with an owner's manual/suggested maintenance templates.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am

Hope they figure out what it is and you get back to 100% soon. Take care buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 am

pariah_81 wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:
obxj wrote:

Of course not! That would be silly! He's suggesting Stream is Venom.
Get well soon, Stream. Unless you actually are Venom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 am

Hope everything goes well tomorrow Stream. You need as much energy you can get to play hockey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 am

Hope everything works out for you, Jamie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 am

Severed Digits wrote:
pariah_81 wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:
obxj wrote:

Of course not! That would be silly! He's suggesting Stream is Venom.
Get well soon, Stream. Unless you actually are Venom.

There is no way I am suggesting Stream is Venom. I have heard Stream talk and there is no way his mouth has grown larger and has more teeth. Also, he now plays BF3 from time to time so there is no way he can be evil… Also I think Venom was tired of good people, not just tired in general. The differential points to it not being Venom IMHO.

Maybe I am thinking more alien parasite like in the abdomen exploding egg laying attached to your face kind of parasite whose blood is actually acid that can burn through floors and anything else that touches it.

Regardless of the type of alien life form involved with this situation I hope he did well on the test!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:35 am

I do hope he figures out what is bothering him. We are awaiting the test results Stream. Mostly so we can make fun of you, but deep down we are a little concerned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Stream my man...Prayers and thoughts showered upon you!!! Keep us informed as to all reports and findings....oh and so you know as the Soul Reaver I am not ready for you so live long and prosper!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting tested tomorrow   Getting tested tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting tested tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next