Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

resetting stats (random rant)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

resetting stats (random rant) Empty
PostSubject: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I wish we could reset stats to where all you reset is your kills and deaths. we should be able to keep the prestige symbol and all our guns and perks. I started off dying alot cause this is my second call of duty I ever played with black ops being my first. I died alot to learn alot and would love it if I could have a second start without losing it all. it's a bitch trying to get my kdr up after it went passed the 10000 mark. I'm up to .86 and won't stop till I get over 1....stupid Robert boling....anyone else have any rants they wanna share!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:53 pm

How come they call it taking a dump? You're not actually taking it anywhere. They should call it leaving a dump. My only game related rants are the usual ones...lag has been horrendous lately, matchmaking sucks balls, and other people are occupying my spot in the booby window on arkaden...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:02 pm

xxxEQUIN0Xxxx wrote:
I wish we could reset stats to where all you reset is your kills and deaths. we should be able to keep the prestige symbol and all our guns and perks. I started off dying alot cause this is my second call of duty I ever played with black ops being my first. I died alot to learn alot and would love it if I could have a second start without losing it all. it's a bitch trying to get my kdr up after it went passed the 10000 mark. I'm up to .86 and won't stop till I get over 1....stupid Robert boling....anyone else have any rants they wanna share!!!!

+1, when I started MW3 I hadn't played Black Ops in about 8 months and I sucked. And my KD shows. It's hard getting back to 1 when you start out at .25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 pm

can't stand lag either, nothing you can do when your in a game a getting alot of hit markers and assists. And matchmaking, putting you in a game where the team your on is losing terribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm

SoonerChris wrote:
xxxEQUIN0Xxxx wrote:

+1, when I started MW3 I hadn't played Black Ops in about 8 months and I sucked. And my KD shows. It's hard getting back to 1 when you start out at .25.

I'm in the same boat as the 2 of you. I'm sitting 0.92 KDR but i'm 2,000 deaths more than kills. Running around with the Riot Shield hasn't helped i'm sure.

Last edited by Dead_Eric on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

So using a prestige token to reset mw3 stats takes away everything or what. I havent made it to the prestige to check it out
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:26 pm

it is like you havent played the game yet scooby. all prestiges all call signs and all emblems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

The only way I would hit the reset button is if I was sitting in Bee's living room signed into his account.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

My .62 sucks but i swear i have this Neon sign above my head that flashes "Get it while it's hot" as i sneak and/or run around the maps. Lag sucks as usual, getting a new boss that is a hard ass so i have a flash back from Full Metal Jacket: "Your days of finger banging Ol Mary Jane rotten crotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER!". And then there is the whole geting raped at the pump each week. Filled up today with 11 gallons costing me $40. But i do have a job, roof over my head, a good woman, and so far....good health.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm

hoffyguns wrote:
and other people are occupying my spot in the booby window on arkaden...

Where is the booby window at? I want to put my face in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

JK STEELERS68 wrote:
hoffyguns wrote:
and other people are occupying my spot in the booby window on arkaden...

Where is the booby window at? I want to put my face in it.

the booby window:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

mmmm....boobies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

xxxEQUIN0Xxxx wrote:
mmmm....boobies
I'm starting to lose track of you gamertag changes already lol! I have no idea what to call you. Are we sure now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 pm

lmao yeah I was going through a mid life gamer tag crisis. That what happens when your over 30 haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 am

I didn't think it reset your prestige symbols, titles, & emblems...that blows. I would say the easiest way if you want to pad your K/D is to play Infected...if you can survive for the first 2-3 minutes, get a few kills, you will almost always have a 3:1 or greater (I usually last long enough to only die 1-2 times but get 6-9 kills. I unfortunately also have an addiction to Drop Zone and running it with my Riot Shield.....hence, my K/D has level around 0.77-0.79
Back to top Go down
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I feel your pain, my first two prestiges killed my kdr. There was one afternoon I was trying to cook a grenade and kill someone else and myself. That's how I'd start each respawn, just to get the challenge. Funny I know.

Kdr is slowing rising from .63 to .89 now, but I'm also sitting at about a difference of 2100. it's maddening. I crossed the 20000 deaths mark two nights ago.

Oh and jumping into a capture the flag game and they're spawn killing, being a stubborn ass I stayed and finished with a 3/42. Something else they reeeeally need to fix, about 1/3rd to 1/5th of the lobbies i get thrown into are spawn killing on ctf, take a guess what mode i just don't play anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

I also hate when I shoot a damn clip into someone's head and they run at me dodging every bullet like the matrix and knifing me. I believe that is a new perk we didnt know about called "run through bullets" pro version of course! F U HIT DETECTION!!!!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 pm

xxxEQUIN0Xxxx wrote:
I also hate when I shoot a damn clip into someone's head and they run at me dodging every bullet like the matrix and knifing me. I believe that is a new perk we didnt know about called "run through bullets" pro version of course! F U HIT DETECTION!!!!

no no no, thats the "neo pro" perk.... its a special one you get when you buy your internet at walmart!
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh and the best way to get your K/D up is to let androskhy use your GT for a week...
his games last night... 57-1 w/MOAB, 67-8, 42-17, those are just the couple i got to see while i was rockin the connection pro perk goin like 10-30 lol... My K/D was also shit for my first couple rounds but i have since brought it up to .92, not bad but would be better if not for lag como. I dont think i went posative more than twice last night and the night before i was rocking a 3+ K/D avarage...WTF? The sad thing is that im like 3000 kills in the hole still before i get to a 1 lol still gonna be awile... on the up side i hit 40,000 kills last night... i commin for you androskhy lol

Last edited by DELTAxDOG on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:13 pm

My rant: i love getting killed by a sentry gun when im running BE pro! i go to kill the thing and one of my team mates runs out behind me and the damn thing shoots me tryin to kill them! i fucking hate that! Im not ranting about the guy that runs out and causes me to get killed btw, they dont know its still there lol i just dont see how they couldnt have made it so the bullets dont hit you when your running BE, but mabey im asking too much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 pm

lol no shit delta dog. that would be a good patch for sure. ok androsky how much are you gonna charge me to get my kdr up???? hahahah
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 pm

DELTAxDOG wrote:
no no no, thats the "neo pro" perk.... its a special one you get when you buy your internet at walmart!

Love it I have the same rant all the time. Why do people that can pay for a decent connect get punished for the people that can not afford it. Also REALLY that's a bunch of bollocks about resetting EVERYTHING! It says reset stats. Not Reset your entire account. And the sad thing is that I was holding onto a token to reset them. I will be damned if I reset everything its gonna take me until the next CoD to come out for me to get to the top Prestige and maybe much longer now that they just unlocked 5 more Prestige levels on top of the ten original ones Come on guys that's BS! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Tokens are like bullets in the gun while stranded on a desert island...it's wise to save one. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:55 pm

FBD wrote:
Tokens are like bullets in the gun while stranded on a desert island...it's wise to save one. Just in case.

Nice FBD, +1 lol
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm

TydenWolf wrote:
DELTAxDOG wrote:

Love it I have the same rant all the time. Why do people that can pay for a decent connect get punished for the people that can not afford it. Also REALLY that's a bunch of bollocks about resetting EVERYTHING! It says reset stats. Not Reset your entire account. And the sad thing is that I was holding onto a token to reset them. I will be damned if I reset everything its gonna take me until the next CoD to come out for me to get to the top Prestige and maybe much longer now that they just unlocked 5 more Prestige levels on top of the ten original ones Come on guys that's BS! affraid

I was gonna say something witty but then i notced your sig lol love it! "Never run from a sniper, you will. only die tired" great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resetting stats (random rant)   resetting stats (random rant) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resetting stats (random rant)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next