Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Introducing Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

Hello, Xbox 30, and West Coast Division. I am imHammY661 and recently joined not too long ago. I have been trying to become more active within the community online here and as well as Xbox gaming. Let me tell you al bit about myself for you all to know.

Name: Shawn

I have a wonderful and loving wife (which a few of you have played black ops with 'mrsHammY661") and we have four wonderful kids (which one plays as well "imJRhammy"). I enjoy playing war type games, BBQ'ing, Boating (Lake Havasu) and just making sure my family is connected and having a great time.

On the gaming side, I would like to help out with setting up scrimmages and practices and also some standard gaming nights to allow as much gaming as possible (with our time of course). So please feel free to add me and contact me here or on XBL so we can work on this.

Thank you all for allowing me to be part of a great family, and to you newer guys, you chose the right place!
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am

Feel free to add me Shawn.
I'm on nights e.s.t. like most of the married with children crew here on both PS3 and Xbox.

Tag : Tylk

Most practice or scrimmage I'm finding is more spur of the moment depending the number of members we have in the group. Definitely nothing wrong with having set times though.

I need to continue improving my obsession with sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome to the clan..
Havasu is my favorite lake, My wife and I can be found at Kokomo's when we are there.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 am

Welcome to the x30x.I am married as well with two sons that enjoy gaming.I don't want to high jack your thread by no means,but got a brain fart this morning.I know alot of the clannies here have got kids that enjoy BOs as much as we do.Here's JUST an idea.Give the kids an oppurtunity to play with the other kids in this clan.My oldest son(10)had the oppurtunity to play with us in a cpl of games the other night and thought it went well. Just a thought. Maybe an UN30 for our clan kids? Looking forward to playing with ya Hammy.Are you an amateur operator by chance?
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
Welcome to the x30x.I am married as well with two sons that enjoy gaming.I don't want to high jack your thread by no means,but got a brain fart this morning.I know alot of the clannies here have got kids that enjoy BOs as much as we do.Here's JUST an idea.Give the kids an oppurtunity to play with the other kids in this clan.My oldest son(10)had the oppurtunity to play with us in a cpl of games the other night and thought it went well. Just a thought. Maybe an UN30 for our clan kids? Looking forward to playing with ya Hammy.Are you an amateur operator by chance?

Amatuer operator? In regards to what sir?

And for kids playing, yes sounds great. Someone also mentioned we should get our significant others on there as well one day. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Welcome to the clan..
Havasu is my favorite lake, My wife and I can be found at Kokomo's when we are there.

Kokomo's was great this past week. I was there all the first week of August. Took the family out on the boat and jet-ski's and just had a blast.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

carlmuir wrote:
Feel free to add me Shawn.
I'm on nights e.s.t. like most of the married with children crew here on both PS3 and Xbox.

Tag : Tylk

Most practice or scrimmage I'm finding is more spur of the moment depending the number of members we have in the group. Definitely nothing wrong with having set times though.

I need to continue improving my obsession with sniper rifles.

Thanks! we should put together a sniper only match.,
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Welcome to the clan imhammy661. See on you the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm

You sound like a good addition to the Xbox group and the 30 clan, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 pm

I see the name Hammy. Ham as in ham radio. Just curious.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I see the name Hammy. Ham as in ham radio. Just curious.

Actually, the name came from my daughter and brother both. My daughter used to say "i'm hammy" in lieu of "im happy" and my brother thought it ought to be a good gamer tag, such as a "ham" or spotlight grabber, attention hog.

I actually am a quality control manager for a machine shop that manufactures parts for military, aerospace, and medical.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:26 am

Welcome to the Xbox side Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi Shawn! Hope things here treat you well. I'm looking forward to meeting up with some clan guys and getting a good party going to sprout a win streak.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Feel free to add me (XBOX tag Jonasu25) as well. I Live in AZ and normally play after 8pm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Even though your Xbox,welcome to the 30 .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Im from Calgary looking to play on the 360, playing black ops right now might get some decent connections with western Canada and US. GT is the same as username
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey bro goto intros and make ur own introduction post plz
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh ya welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey y'all aloha
Names Thomas but everyone knows me as iKon8oh8

I'm from hawaii am just wanted to intro myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1